Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree586Likes

Thread: Documentary Accusing Michael Jackson of Sexually Abusing Boys to Premiere at Sundance

Fuck Oprah. she is great friends with David Geffen who is allegedly a molester.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Due to the CBS Morning Show running this every morning, prompted a somewhat uncomfortable discussion with my 9 year old son yesterday.

Son: Who is Michael Jackson?
    Me: He was a very famous singer who died a few years ago.
    Son: Did he do something bad?
    Me: He was inappropriate with kids.
    Son: I don't know what that means.
    Me: He supposedly touched kids on their private parts.
    Son: Didn't he invent the Moonwalk?
    Me: Yup

Son seriously thinking and walks away. I get that it's news, and I'll probably watch this special, but I wish these morning news shows would realize that little kids are also listening to their shows in the morning, as well as adults.
    Brookie, Mrs P, yanna and 4 others like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Thinking of how many possible victims there are aside from these two and

his three kids .....

Mj isn't the only perp. The ones who kept their mouths shut and did nothing are just as much to blame.
    Pisses me the fuk off.

I cannot believe the amount of Jacko defenders in the comments on those videos. These fools think it's normal for a 40+ year old man to be sleeping in the same bed with non-related young boys, and see no issue with all of the nasty shit they found at Neverland, either. I believe both of these guys, but then again I have always believed Jackson was a kiddie diddler ever since Jordy Chandler came forward years ago.
    Angeli, Kittylady, Brookie and 8 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    I cannot believe the amount of Jacko defenders in the comments on those videos. These fools think it's normal for a 40+ year old man to be sleeping in the same bed with non-related young boys, and see no issue with all of the nasty shit they found at Neverland, either. I believe both of these guys, but then again I have always believed Jackson was a kiddie diddler ever since Jordy Chandler came forward years ago.

Same here. All the stuff we've seen from Neverland looks straight from the 'how to groom kids' manual.

Quote Originally Posted by Mivvi21 View Post
    They believe what they want to believe. They're delusional. Maybe I should feel sorry for them, but I don't. It pisses me the fuck off. Stop worshiping a dead pedophile and pull your head out of your ass. Use your brain. Grow up. This hero worship these Jacko fans have is gross to me.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

The Jackson family isn't any better.

The Jacko Family is trying to cover their asses to protect their millions.
    If enough people hear about this Documentary it may put a damper on the Jackson Freaking Estate.
    Plus, all of the merchandise and shit the Estate sells that is related to Jacko, like his Trillion Dollar Music Industry
    that he built from the JACKSON FIVE to keep living comfortably.

The Turpin Case reminds me of this family, in a strange sense. Because they all seem to be hiding some skeletons and they just give off a very guilty vibe to me.

Name a Normal Jackson please!
    Last edited by chatterweb; March 2nd, 2019 at 09:34 PM. Reason: grammer

It’s denial.
    Statistically it doesn’t make sense to automatically doubt victims of rape, whether they’re children or adults. Women getting raked and children getting abused are is incredibly common. You know what’s rare? People making up those allegations. Even more rare is alleged victims getting together and conspiring to accuse someone of abuse.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Yesterday was Kinder Karneval here in Germany. A bunch of kids (including my son) were on stage for a costume contest. The little boy dressed as Michael Jackson won. The winner was picked by applause. I guess folks don’t care about a pedophile. Or they’re just in denial.
    Marmar2 and C_is_for_Cookie like this.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

I see that Feldman is denying anything negative ever happened to him with Jackson, and seems to be casting doubt on Robson and Safechuck:

Stars React to HBO 'Leaving Neverland' Documentary, Corey Feldman Defends Michael Jackson | toofab.com

"Never once swore in my presence, never touched me inappropriately, & never ever suggested we should be lovers in any way!" he insisted in a lengthy Twitter thread. "I feel like if ppl could hear our convos they would hear the innocence in them. No hint of perversion."
    The "Stand By Me star" even claimed he had a tape he was considering releasing which would show "what a 30-year-old man/child & a 13-year-old boy would discuss" to prove the innocence of their relationship.
    While he admitted he wasn't around when the documentary's accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck were, he claimed he knew many young kids — girls included — with whom he's still friends and who were never approached in a sexual way.
    "As much as those two men deserve 2 hav their voices heard, so do the thousands of kids who hung around him, that don't agree! Most pedos r serial offenders. They don'y hav self control," Feldman insisted. "So given the opportunity which he certainly had w me & others, being alone, w no parents around, how did he control those urges so well, while so blatantly sexual w those two boys? It doesn't really fit the profile."

Corey Feldman can go fuck himself. I’m tired of him. He probably gets hush money from the Jackson Estate that will go away if he talks. I wouldn’t put it past him or them.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    Yesterday was Kinder Karneval here in Germany. A bunch of kids (including my son) were on stage for a costume contest. The little boy dressed as Michael Jackson won. The winner was picked by applause. I guess folks don’t care about a pedophile. Or they’re just in denial.
    or they're continuing to enjoy his musical and dance legacy? i don't know why it's so hard to both acknowledge his musical legacy and accept that he was a sick motherfucker. we don't have to bury his music forever because of what he did, just like it's ridiculous to deny what he did just because we like his music.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Quote Originally Posted by chatterweb View Post
    The Jacko Family is trying to cover their asses to protect their millions.
    If enough people hear about this Documentary it may put a damper on the Jackson Freaking Estate.
    Plus, all of the merchandise and shit the Estate sells that is related to Jacko, like his Trillion Dollar Music Industry
    that he built from the JACKSON FIVE to keep living comfortably.

The Turpin Case reminds me of this family, in a strange sense. Because they all seem to be hiding some skeletons and they just give off a very guilty vibe to me.

Name a Normal Jackson please!
    In regard to the Jackson Estate - BBC Radio in the UK has already dropped all Michael Jackson songs after this documentary. So of course the family that refuses to do actual work want to keep Michael on the radio for money.
    Nevan, Brookie and crayzeehappee like this.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information