Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree543Likes

Thread: Documentary Accusing Michael Jackson of Sexually Abusing Boys to Premiere at Sundance

Elite Member

The comments are completely unbelievable. You can be talented -- and Jackson was enormously talented -- and still be a pedophile. Yes, he was abused as a child and had a rough upbringing, but he was also a very, very sick man who needed help and instead was enabled at every turn because he was a star and moneymaker. As far as this being awful to produce this movie when he can't defend himself -- he was accused for years and just denied it and paid off his accusers. He knew what he was doing was wrong... and those around him did too. It's all truly disgusting how enabled he was.

I am sure that Corey Feldman was molested by Jackson. Macaulay Culkin too.

The “Leaving Neverland” Documentary Trailer Is As Depressing And Creepy As You’d Expect

February 19, 2019 / Posted by: C.J.

Just when you thought R. Kelly had zapped all the creep factor out of your daily water cooler conversations, the ghost of Michael Jackson had to come back and be all, “Uh…hold my beer.” HBO is coming out with Leaving Neverland, a documentary about Wade Robson and James Safechuck, two kids who frequented MJ’s Neverland ranch and who say the King of Pop sexually abused them. After screening at Sundance (and getting major backlash from Michael’s estate and his fans) and getting early reports that this shit is super creepy, the Leaving Neverland trailer is out.

Entertainment Weekly
    says the Jackson estate called the two-part documentary, “the kind of tabloid character assassination Michael Jackson endured in life, and now in death.” Basically, Wade and James go into detail of what they say was repeated sexual abuse from Michael. The singer befriended Michael at the age of 7 and Wade, when he was only 10. They (and their family members) talk about how hanging out with Michael was a lot like hanging out with another kid, but then things gets weirder.

Wade alludes to the abuse and says Michael threatened that they would both go to jail for the rest of their lives if anyone ever found out about it. Wade previously testified in 2013 about the abuse, but a judge dismissed the case because the Jackson estate wasn’t liable for what may have transpired. James also tried to issue a complaint that Michael had engaged in sexual abuse of underage boys “hundreds” of times, but a judge also dismissed that case in 2017. HBO still hasn’t released too much about what will take place in the documentary but says it “crafts a portrait of sustained abuse, exploring the complicated feelings that led both men to confront their experiences after both had a young son of their own.” I imagine HBO’s “Please have a bottle of wine nearby while watching this” warning was just implied?

Pic: HBO
    Tags:Michael Jackson

Dlisted | The ?Leaving Neverland? Documentary Trailer Is As Depressing And Creepy As You?d Expect
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I bet Corey Feldman wishes he were in this documentary, and get paid.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Well if he was willing to name and shame maybe he could. But I'd almost rather him keep his trap shut because any credibility he ever had has gone into the crapper with that fake "I was stabbed" BS. Talk about the original Jussie Smollet. (without the race factor)

We all know MJ was a kid fucker. I'm so tired of people protecting this fucker, even after death. Wade Robson... Wasn't he the guy Britters fucked around with while she was engaged to JT?
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^Yes. I don't think Brit and JT were engaged though. Unless there's a bit of gossip out there I haven't heard.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

I thought I remembered they were once.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Well they certainly engaged in crimes against fashion with their double denim overload.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I thought those matching denim ensembles were their "gittin' hitched" outfits, but I guess it was an awards show, wasn't it? Those who denim together really ought to stay together for public safety reasons.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Quote Originally Posted by crayzeehappee View Post
    ^^Yes. I don't think Brit and JT were engaged though. Unless there's a bit of gossip out there I haven't heard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Well they certainly engaged in crimes against fashion with their double denim overload.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I thought those matching denim ensembles were their "gittin' hitched" outfits, but I guess it was an awards show, wasn't it? Those who denim together really ought to stay together for public safety reasons.
    Ok. Y'all's comments are killin' me! I am dealing with bronchitis and am laughing so hard, I can't stop coughing! 😝

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Ok. Y'all's comments are killin' me! I am dealing with bronchitis and am laughing so hard, I can't stop coughing! 
    LOL I'm sorry! Last time I had bronchitis I couldn't talk/make noise for a week, so I know how you feel.
    Lofty Bike and sparkles like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Ok. Y'all's comments are killin' me! I am dealing with bronchitis and am laughing so hard, I can't stop coughing! 
    Hi five to current bronchitis club! I'm on the phone most of the day and it's been rough with my spit bottle. I keep telling people to not make me laugh because it's just a cough fest.

Been drinking Hot Toddies the last 3 days and it's helping!

Those and sleeping as much as possible.

https://www.thewrap.com/oprah-michae...and-aftershow/

Oprah Winfrey is set to host “After Neverland,” a post-show to HBO’s documentary “Leaving Neverland,” which chronicles sexual abuse accusations against Michael Jackson.

The special, which will simulcast on HBO and OWN and be available on Oprah’s “SuperSoul Conversations” podcast, will feature Michael Jackson accusers Wade Robson and James Safechuck, as well as doc director-producer Dan Reed. “After Neverland” will be taped “before an audience of survivors of sexual abuse and others whose lives have been impacted by it,” per HBO.

“After Neverland” will debut at the conclusion of Part 2 of “Leaving Neverland” on Monday.

The two-part HBO documentary “Leaving Neverland” explores the experiences of two young boys, James Safechuck, at age 10, and Wade Robson, at age seven, both of whom were befriended by Jackson. Through interviews with Safechuck, now 40, and Robson, now 36, as well as their mothers, wives and siblings, “Leaving Neverland” presents their accounts of sustained abuse.

Part 1 of “Leaving Neverland” debuts Sunday, March 3 at 8 p.m. ET/PT; Part 2 occupies the same time slot on Monday. Winfrey’s aftershow will start at 10 p.m.
    The Jackson Family did not participate in “Leaving Neverland.” On Monday’s “CBS This Morning,” Michael Jackson’s brothers Tito, Marlon and Jackie, as well as his nephew Taj, ripped Reed’s Sundance breakout. Watch their interview with Gayle King here.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information