Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree329Likes

Thread: “Django Unchained” Actress Mistaken For Prostitute, Arrested

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

She sounds like a complete idiot.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

I guess I'm old, but I had no idea what a RAWKer (as the boyfriend calls himself) is. Urban dictionary almost makes it sound like an insult:

rawker
    A sarcastic description used to describe obviously phony, "hardcore" fans of either rock music, "nu-metal", or "punk" rock. This comes from their own tendency to purposefully misspell words in "cre8ive" ways in an attempt to be trendy. Calling one a "rawker" may go completely over their head.

Did he unintentionally call himself a phony?
    Is it Happy Hour yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Can you imagine the headlines if someone was pulled up by the police, wouldn't provide ID and was let go without being checked into and it turned out that they were wanted for something heinous? The police don't do themselves any favours sometimes but they'd get crucified if that happened. Sometimes they can't win.
    I have been thinking the same thing throughout this thread. She seems to believe that if you don't have a problem with anything you've done, you get to walk away. No questions, no investigation, nothing. The cop can just document that the suspect decided s/he did nothing wrong and walked away.

There was a biker rally in my town a couple weeks ago. My bf & I watched from a restaurant window as at least a dozen people were pulled over by the cops in a 90 minute span of time. One guy taken down on the sidewalk. It was complete overkill & oppressive. We were joking that the police had been trained to spot the first sign of fun and to stomp it out. We were disgusted that people from out of town were being treated this way and how it would discourage future festivals & rallies and I'm sick to death of seeing cops act like dicks. Even so, they still have to do their jobs. While abuse of power is clearly a problem, imagine living in a society where people can choose to turn their backs on a cop & walk away with impunity. I think we've got a much better chance of improving the former vs the latter.
    "I've cautiously embraced jeggings"
    Emma Peel aka Pacific Breeze aka Wilde1 aka gogodancer aka maribou

Yip, yip, yip in your tiny indignation. Bark furiously on, lady dog.

Who does she think she is? Gwyneth Paltrow?
    kasippu and louiswinthorpe111 like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I used to do the bike rally scene and yeah, you do get some police who are heavy handed simply because they have preconceived ideas about what bikers are all about. I never experienced any trouble (in fact I felt safer walking around a site full of pissed bikers at 3am than I did nipping to my local shop after dark), the local economy got a massive boost with everyone buying food and drinks and visiting the shops and more often than not a helluva lot of money was raised for the local Air Ambulance or children's wards. The people I met on the circuit were everyone from street sweepers to doctors and lawyers and so far removed from the tv and movie stereotypes. Just ordinary people who happen to love spending their weekends surrounded by booze, bikes and live bands. I still miss it and live in hope that the Bloke will have a midlife crisis and get a bike or trike lol.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

While abuse of power is clearly a problem, imagine living in a society where people can choose to turn their backs on a cop & walk away with impunity. I think we've got a much better chance of improving the former vs the latt
    But the thing is, in most circumstances people, at least in the US, have a right to turn their backs on a cop and walk away with impunity. And we should have that right. If you haven't done anything wrong, and an officer comes up to you and starts harassing you, why should you have to stand there and listen to him spewing crap? This is not an unusual thing. Police in the 'hood will approach people just to harass them, or because they have family members involved in crime, or just live in a certain neighborhood. People shouldn't be required to entertain some asshole police officer's harassment (not all are assholes but many are) just because they are cops.

One of our clients recently was arrested because he was talking to another guy on the street when the police drove by. They looked at the police, and the other guy turned walked away. Our client turned and walked away to his house which was less than a block away. He walked into his house. The police broke the door down, and started shooting into the house. They shot his dog. They shot into a room with small children in it. In his house they found one blunt. A fucking blunt. No other evidence of a crime.

So we file a motion to throw out the blunt for being illegally obtained. The prosecutor proceeds to argue that ending a conversation when you see the police in a "high crime area" (we live in a major city and all of it is a high crime area) and walking away into your house gives the police probable cause to search your house and arrest you! So, turn your back on a cop and it's ok if they kick your door down and kill your dog. We won the motion, but how frightening that the prosecutor argued that you don't have the right to walk away from the damn police. The Constitution says otherwise, thank God, and occasionally judges will actually uphold it.

I totally agree that if the police are investigating a crime and stop you, you should cooperate. But if they aren't investigating a crime, and are stopping you just to do it- screw that. You can walk away and the law protects that. The problem is that it's often hard difficult to figure out whether they are investigating something specific or just harassing you. So, that's why I caution people to err on the side of cooperating, even if you think the cop is wrong.

Sorry for the manifesto but I saw a lot of injustice at court today and I am angry and feeling anti-establishment.
    "Thankfully I'm an educated multi-millionaire who knows better than to speak to perverted unjust cops without my lawyer. "
    "I think she's psychotic...what do I do?" - Jenny Schecter

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    who's never had sex in a car? i think the difference is most people do it in the middle of nowhere or when it's dark, not in broad daylight.
    My bf and I were fucking in the back of a jeep, at night deserted area, a a cop drives up and puts his huge light in us. I was horrified but he said " right idea, wrong place, get dressed and go home".
    Quote Originally Posted by faithanne View Post
    Most people I know wouldn't call the cops on a couple having sex, unless it was outside a school or where kids were around. We'd probably be watching and laughing, and critiquing.
    My friends and I were outside chillin and we watched two girls, one in a tiera, go into a boat and proceeded to make that boat shake. Mind you, it was an open boat and you could see legs twitching, toes curling...Husband canes up afterwords from the end of the dock and helped tiara girl off the boat whilst picking leaves from her hair. We wouldn't be able to call the cops with all the laughter.
    I used to do the bike rally scene and yeah, you do get some police who are heavy handed simply because they have preconceived ideas about what bikers are all about. I never experienced any trouble (in fact I felt safer walking around a site full of pissed bikers at 3am than I did nipping to my local shop after dark), the local economy got a massive boost with everyone buying food and drinks and visiting the shops and more often than not a helluva lot of money was raised for the local Air Ambulance or children's wards. The people I met on the circuit were everyone from street sweepers to doctors and lawyers and so far removed from the tv and movie stereotypes. Just ordinary people who happen to love spending their weekends surrounded by booze, bikes and live bands. I still miss it and live in hope that the Bloke will have a midlife crisis and get a bike or trike lol.
    Practically all of the cops here are bikers.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    My bf and I were fucking in the back of a jeep, at night deserted area, a a cop drives up and puts his huge light in us. I was horrified but he said " right idea, wrong place, get dressed and go home".
    I was 37 when I finally got a telling off for parking. The buggers snuck up on us with all the lights off then popped the lot lol. I didn't know whether to laugh or slide under the seat in embarrassment. Thankfully I was fully clothed and still on my own side of the car so they gave us a wink and said not to let things get out of hand and went on their way.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

37?? At least I was 16. Well I did fuck in a men's room at a sports bar during the OJ "chase". I was 23.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

oh, I think I just got roped into going to my first bike rally. i think we are going the 26th of this month. Hawg Wild, I think it's called.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    37?? At least I was 16. Well I did fuck in a men's room at a sports bar during the OJ "chase". I was 23.
    I think I just took being a late starter to a whole new level lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    oh, I think I just got roped into going to my first bike rally. i think we are going the 26th of this month. Hawg Wild, I think it's called.
    You'll have to let me know how the US bike rallies go! Ours are Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon camping in a field with beer, food, beer, live bands all weekend, beer, more food (if you can face it), more beer, bike shows, more beer... And I don't know if they do that kind of shenannigans in the US but if anyone asks if you are a Rally Virgin say no...

I think I just took being a late starter to a whole new level lol.

You'll have to let me know how the US bike rallies go! Ours are Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon camping in a field with beer, food, beer, live bands all weekend, beer, more food (if you can face it), more beer, bike shows, more beer... And I don't know if they do that kind of shenannigans in the US but if anyone asks if you are a Rally Virgin say no...
    I think they are pretty much the same - except you forgot to mention all the weed! And tits, apparently. I'm going with Stackhouse and 4 or 5 friends and they go every year so I know there's booze and bands and bikes. We are just opting to not take too many bikes this year, we're all riding up together and the big fight right now is "who's driving back?"....
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Well I was being polite not mentioning the weed and tits lol. And whaddya mean you aren't going on a bike? That's half the fun! Damn it, now I'm all nostalgic for my old travelling days. I'm going to have to put some serious work into convincing himself to have a mid-life crisis. I still have my lid and all my leathers and it'd be a shame to let 'em keep gathering dust, right?
    Kathie_Moffett likes this.

of course! maybe if you start wearing 'em around the house, he'd get the hint.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

I still wear my leather jacket year round but I don't think the pants would cut it - they are proper heavy weight leather ones and give me a saggy Kimdenburg arse, which is why I always threw a pair of skin tight jeans in my rally rucksack lol.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information