Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Like Tree329Likes

Thread: “Django Unchained” Actress Mistaken For Prostitute, Arrested

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Oh, jeez. Please don't let that be true...
    Well, in her defense, we have:

1. Article in the Daily Mail
    2. Unnamed witnesses
    3. Nobody with cell phone pics to corroborate her doing anything wrong
    4. You can be straddling someone and kissing them but not having intercourse
    5. I'd like to know who hell in Hollywood, which is the world leading purveyor of make out scenes, has such a lack of irony that the would call this in to the police.
    Callalily and lindsaywhit like this.

I'm running out to eye doc, so haven't checked to see if this was posted already, but according to Bossip and TMZ:
    The “Django Unchained” actress who claimed she was harassed and hurt by cops after making out with her boyfriend was actually having sex in her car according to witnesses … then went on a rant with cops accusing them of racism and not knowing who she was … according to police audio obtained by TMZ.

Daniele Watts had just left CBS studios in the San Fernando Valley around 2 PM Thursday. She says she was making out with her BF, but we’ve learned witnesses from the nearby Directors Guild office building told cops they were watching her and her BF have full-on sex in the passenger seat WITH THE DOOR OPEN!

The eyewitnesses said the guy was sitting in the seat, she was straddling him and it was for everyone to see. One eyewitness told cops they cleaned themselves up afterward with a tissue.

TMZ obtained police audio of the incident. Watts instantly plays the race card when Sgt. Jim Parker asked for her ID. She quickly moves from the race card to the fame card — then storms off, refusing to show her ID.

While Watts was gone, Sgt. Parker had a very cordial conversation with her BF Brian.

- See more at: Actress Daniele Watts cuffed for allegedly sexing boyfriend in car « | Bossip

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post

2. Unnamed witnesses
    5. I'd like to know who hell in Hollywood, which is the world leading purveyor of make out scenes, has such a lack of irony that the would call this in to the police.
    Uh, Mo, I don't know what kind of stuff you get up to but generally if I'm straddling my other half during a make out session it isn't in an overlooked car park in the day and with the car doors open. There's a time and a place for getting full on smoochy with each other and that isn't it. They should have done what the rest of us do in those situations - back it down and head for home while enjoying the vibrations and any speed bumps you encounter.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Well it definitely sounds like she was in the wrong, not the policeman.
    South Lake likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I don't think, that people thinking it was a hooker/john scenario, is an unreasonable assumption. Hell, I would have probably thought the same thing myself. To me, it isn't a race thing, it's a fucking in public during daylight hours thing.
    Kittylady, kasippu, deenz and 10 others like this.

2. Unnamed witnesses

But if it was Kris Jenner we would;
    1. Claim she called the cops herself for publicity
    2. pulled out the Jeanne Poon 'Do you know who I am? card
    3. acted like a toddler, throwing a tantrum...

The police man actually sounded very polite and patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Uh, Mo, I don't know what kind of stuff you get up to but generally if I'm straddling my other half during a make out session it isn't in an overlooked car park in the day and with the car doors open. There's a time and a place for getting full on smoochy with each other and that isn't it.
    I have to admit, we are pretty PDA oriented. Not to the point, though, where someone would think it's something other than kissing.

Daniele and her husband both seem to be denying anything other than kissing/groping. The only people who are saying otherwise are unnamed witnesses, and I can only find the Daily Mail saying that.

TMZ have said it too.

They kinda make my skin crawl, and it's nothing to do with race, they're just hideous.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Silver Member

how dare this fool use race because she was caught having sex with her boyfriend. People are out here really going through it and she uses it as an excuse to be indecent? smh. And no she did not play the 'do you know who I am' card. And then the boyfriend/husband whoever he is went the pimp/john route.

Maybe if the police didn't act so foul and use excessive force routinely towards people, they would have gotten the benefit of the doubt in the beginning. I think it's sad that because too many of them can't restrain themselves, that when stories pop up people will automatically believe they are in the wrong. I doubt they'll look at it that way. They clearly don't care, yet wonder aloud why people don't trust them or cooperate with them.
    hustle4alivin and lindsaywhit like this.

After listening the audio, I think she really behaved stupidly - when the police man says that they were called and so he has to see her ID she immediately pulls the "is it because I'm black?" and when she sees that this won't help, she starts with "my dad is on the phone and my step mother is dying...dad, speak with him".
    At least the police acted normally.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

I have to admit, we are pretty PDA oriented. Not to the point, though, where someone would think it's something other than kissing.

Daniele and her husband both seem to be denying anything other than kissing/groping. The only people who are saying otherwise are unnamed witnesses, and I can only find the Daily Mail saying that.
    I don't have a problem with PDA's as I'm in an openly affectionate relationship too, but we've never got to the point where people might think that we're playing a game of hide the sausage. That's exactly where this couple went wrong and the onlookers were right to call the police if they genuinely believed something was going down (or up, as the case may be) in their parking lot.

Still, it was a good publicity check for her until the footage and other claims started coming out...
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Well, I do think she's a fool for behaving this way, especially of she was in a car having sex with her boyfriend in the middle of the day. Pretty dumb move. Obviously if that's what's happening, you know why the police are asking for your ID. I thought, in the original story, that she was walking down the street with her husband and they were kissing. Big difference there.

Quote Originally Posted by Merlot-N-Bali View Post
    She carried on like a spoiled brat in the audio. She even called her father, put him on speakerphone and told the officers "My daddy wants to speak with you." Seriously?!
    Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    After listening the audio, I think she really behaved stupidly - when the police man says that they were called and so he has to see her ID she immediately pulls the "is it because I'm black?" and when she sees that this won't help, she starts with "my dad is on the phone and my step mother is dying...dad, speak with him".
    At least the police acted normally.
    I just listened to the audio on tmz too, and omg yes, she comes across as a total brat and moron! The cop sounds totally calm, maybe a little snarky but who the hell could blame him? She did nothing but waste their time and make a damn fool of herself.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I don't have a problem with PDA's as I'm in an openly affectionate relationship too, but we've never got to the point where people might think that we're playing a game of hide the sausage. That's exactly where this couple went wrong and the onlookers were right to call the police if they genuinely believed something was going down (or up, as the case may be) in their parking lot.
    Probably distracted the people putting out marketing posters for the "50 Shades of Gray" movie!

Still, it was a good publicity check for her until the footage and other claims started coming out...
    I agree that a lot of people who had never heard of her before, certainly know about her now.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information