Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
Like Tree329Likes

Thread: “Django Unchained” Actress Mistaken For Prostitute, Arrested

with all the REAL fucking shit that's going on racially between cops and the black community, bitch is trying to get some attention from this for her career. way to go...twat.

honestly i don't care if people are fucking in public whatever. but after reviewing all the info, and i kept silent on this at first, it's almost like they wanted to get caught so she could get some 'racial profiling' attention. which makes a mockery of the real struggles of innocent people getting shot for no damn reason.

not just handcuff owwies.
    tulip, Rusalka and Callalily like this.

^I know right? She could have atleast closed the damn door. Those pics look like they're begging for attention.

Elite Member

I went on her FB page. Chick is all kinds of crazy. Something jumped out at me. Her BF said this is the third time this has happened to them recently. The conspiracy theorist in me is wondering if they were "baiting" the situation so they could make this an issue. Either that or they are just stupid and keep doing this. I find it VERY hard to believe in this day and age that an interracial couple can't walk down the street, hold hands and kiss without being approached by the cops. What they were doing was not just walking down the street, etc. I think they set all this up.
    Kittylady and JWL like this.

They set it all up to kill her career? Does he even have one? I don't get it.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    They set it all up to kill her career? Does he even have one? I don't get it.
    I don't think that they anticipated the truth coming out. We're not dealing with highly intelligent people here. There's just something so fishy about the fact this has happened three times to them. Either they like to have sex in public or they are trying to make a scene. Maybe it happened once and they pushed the envelope to see if it would happen again? Or...he's lying about this having happened three times to try and bolster their claims that have fallen apart now that the truth has come out.
    Kittylady and SoCalMarie like this.

It's all very sordid but they are enjoying spinning it out for some reason. I guess she doesn't have PR or they have given up.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Am I the only one here that doesn't think they were fuckin? IDK, I mean, WHY would they? Doesnt make sense.

Articles said she wiped them both off with a Kleenex so I definitely think they were

Quote Originally Posted by Palermo View Post
    Articles said she wiped them both off with a Kleenex so I definitely think they were

Da jizz?
    Palermo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BeantownBitch View Post
    Am I the only one here that doesn't think they were fuckin? IDK, I mean, WHY would they? Doesnt make sense.
    some people have a public sex fetish thing. i know i do!

Yep, i know some love to do it. It turns them on. I can't remember if i have ever done it in public....

That's what you get when you have sex in public, in the middle of the day, in front of an office building and then go out of your way to publicize the incident, crying racial profiling.

'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts Charged With Lewd Conduct

By Luchina Fisher54 minutes agoABC News Blogs

ss Outraged After LAPD Handcu

"Django Unchained" actress Daniele Watts and her boyfriend have been charged with lewd conduct stemming from an incident last month when the couple was found in a parked car having a romantic encounter.
    The Los Angeles City Attorney's Office filed the misdemeanor charge today against Watts and her companion, celebrity chef Brian Lucas. The charge carries a maximum sentence of six months in the county jail and a $1,000 fine.
    'Django Unchained' Actress Daniele Watts Describes LAPD Handcuffing
    Reps for Watts did not respond immediately to ABC News' request for comment.
    The 28-year-old actress was handcuffed and detained by Los Angeles police Sept. 11 after the LAPD responded to a 911 call for alleged "indecent exposure" involving a male and a female inside a silver Mercedes with the vehicle door open.
    At the time of the incident, Watts and Lucas maintained they had done nothing illegal and questioned whether the incident was racial profiling.
    According to the police report from the incident, "The responding sergeant and police officers located two individuals that matched the description of the suspects, and they were briefly detained. Upon further investigation it was determined that no crime had been committed. Ms. Watts and her companion were subsequently released."
    The City Attorney's office did not state in its court papers today what led them to press the charges.
    "In my opinion, it's not a crime to be fully clothed, showing affection in a public street in our own car," Watts told CNN. "It doesn't matter how passionately we were making out."
    Lucas added during the interview, "[The officer] was definitely edging me on. He asked me questions. … It just made me feel like I was a client and she was prostitute."
    The Los Angeles Police Department noted in its Sept. 14 release that "an internal complaint investigation has been initiated regarding this matter." The LA Times reported that "the LAPD launched an internal affairs inquiry into the officers' actions after Watts and Lucas complained publicly. Lucas wrote on Facebook that police acted as if the couple had been engaged in prostitution."
    In an L.A. Times op-ed piece, Watts wrote that she and Lucas had been stopped four times by law enforcement since late spring. Watts is black and Lucas is white.
    "Would someone have called the police if it had been a white couple?" she wrote. "Would the sergeant have been so zealous in 'investigating' what was clearly not a crime? Does bias have something to do with how and why Brian and I have been stopped this year? I think it probably does."

A hearing date for the misdemeanor has been set for Nov. 13.

Source:
    https://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/django-unchained-actress-daniele-watts-charged-lewd-conduct-232456793--abc-news-celebrities.html
    Yes, it is a crime to be "showing affection" (ie. having sex) in public, in the middle of the day, with the passenger door of your car open wide open, straddling your dude, with his feet/body facing outside/to the public.
    Just because you were clothed, and pushed your loose shorts and panties to the side, it's still illegal.

Just as a refresher - this is the view that the people in the office building had:

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    She's straddling him in the passenger seat.
    He's facing the passenger door (arrows point to his legs/feet)
    She's sitting on his um... lap - facing him
    It's just an unzip of his zipper, and a "scrunch to the side" of her loose shorts from there, and booya! You've got a lewd act in public.

Now I fully understand the 3rd party calling the police and under the impression she was a prostitute.
    "Police arrested me because I was just kissing my white boyfriend" - Oh Please

Last edited by SoCalMarie; October 21st, 2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Forgot to add the story source :)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Thank you for that good follow up. Now I never want to see these two again.
    Palermo, tulip, SoCalMarie and 1 others like this.

I don't want him to cook for me!

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    I don't want him to cook for me!
    I will not borrow a kleenex from either of them!!!
    rollo, sluce and Kathie_Moffett like this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread Information