Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Disney to cast aside Miley Cyrus for Selena Gomez?

sucking on a blow pop and playing with electrodes

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    If she knew who Selena Quintanilla was, she could probably take the Selena name and run with it. Not saying she should, but she probably could try to market herself as the "next big Selena". I dunno.
    I'm just thinking about the growing Hispanic population in the US, not even dead Selena.
    KILLING ME WON'T BRING BACK YOUR GOD DAMNED HONEY!!!!!!!!!!

Come on, let's have lots of drinks.

Fuck you all, I'm going viral.

If I was Miley I would tell them to fire me. She has enough money to live the rest of her life.

^^ She's only 15. The fact that she has enough money means nothing. She doesn't have enough fame yet for her ego and that is all that matters to her.

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Just Kill Me View Post
    I'm just thinking about the growing Hispanic population in the US, not even dead Selena.
    Well, considering I basically live in Selenaville - I can defiantly see this new girl blowing up... DAMMIT
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^ She's only 15. The fact that she has enough money means nothing. She doesn't have enough fame yet for her ego and that is all that matters to her.
    It means she is capable of living the rest of her life without having to hit a lick at anything, all while supporting herself and not getting hand outs; to me that means something. It's means a lot more than a 15 year old girl that's pregnant, living with mom and dad, having the state pay for the child and then having the government support the both of them the rest of their lives.

Selena Gomez is gorgeous. I wouldn't be surprised if she was the next Disney "It" Girl. Hilary Duff was Disney's IT Girl with Lizzie Maguire, when all that shit went down between her and Disney, Miley Cyrus stepped up to take her place. It's just an endless cycle...
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

like Cyrus, Gomez is 15, has dark hair and innocent good looks
    Are they kidding? Miley is about as far as you can get from "innocent good looks." She's a butt ugly girl who goes out of her way to take sexually suggestive pictures of herself and put them online for the world to see. I don't think there's anything attractive or wholesome looking about her.

Selena's cute, but I remember a story earlier this year about her ego and how she thinks she's too "serious" an "artist" for Disney. I think eventually they'd have the same problems with her as they have with Miley.

they probably will.

Selena is WAY cuter than Miley.

Miley and Billy should know how replaceable young stars are once they fuck up. There are twenty younger, cuter, more innocent girls that Disney have ready to pimp out.

NEXT!

For the record, Selena Gomez sounds 100x better than Miley Cyrus. I know kids can't help their names, but hey.

I think Miley is usually cute, but that VF pic is vile- her cheeks look huge. I wish her family hadn't let her face be put on so much junk- it doesn't seem healthy for a young girl to have that much attention. I don't know, it just seems like she is being used.

How can her Dad be upset about the pictures when he is the one who allowed it?

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleWasHere View Post
    For the record, Selena Gomez sounds 100x better than Miley Cyrus. I know kids can't help their names, but hey.
    in this case, she can help her name. miley isn't her given name... but then again, destiny hope or whatever isn't much better. man, she icks me out so bad. i hope she disappears.
    I'm a hard act to follow because when I'm done, I take the microphone with me.

Quote Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
    in this case, she can help her name. miley isn't her given name... but then again, destiny hope or whatever isn't much better. man, she icks me out so bad. i hope she disappears.

True, but not too long ago, she'd had her name legally changed to that. But if my name were Destiny Hope, I'd have my name changed, too. >_>;

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information