Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dina Lohan left her younger kids home alone & a fire broke out at the house

Dina is a horrible horrible woman. I can't beleive how she's pimping out her family. Lindsay is clearly still in trouble and Dina is just spinning herself a carreer of the heels of her kids. SICK!

That being said, I was left home alone by the age of 10. My older sister started babysitting by 12...which left me alone. We were responsible kids though.

Dina's kids are well old enough to be left alone.

I remember my friends and I (maybe 6 girls and two guys) all took the St. John's Ambulance baby-sitting course together when we were 11-12. I think 11 is the age you were allowed to register for the course, and all of our parents sort of got together and arranged for us all to do it so we could sit for our younger siblings and generally just acquire a bunch of knowledge we might not otherwise have had, first aid, dealing with emergencies, etc.

I think it was a really good thing, and once we were all certified we started sitting in small afternoon/early evening sessions, gradually working up to late nights when we were a bit older.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information