Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dina Lohan left her younger kids home alone & a fire broke out at the house

Elite Member

If my kids were 14 and 11, I might leave them alone for 3-4 hours while DH and I went out to dinner or something, but not all night. I would also ask one of the neighbors to look in on them while we were gone.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

I was babysitting at 12 as well and the parents sometimes didnt' come home until two or three in teh morning. When I think about it now I'm kind of shocked but it was different times then. My parents left us home at night when we were over 12 but then they didnt' stay out all night. They were probably home by 12 or 1.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    I was left alone with my two brothers and godbrother at 14.

I was a very anxious kid, though, and I called 911 when I started hearing noises and the light suddenly went out.

The whole fucking SWAT team came, I swear to god.

Just saying, sometimes kids don't know how to react properly to situations that necessitate adult action.

That incident only happened once, though, and I've since taken care of my brothers for days at a time while my mom goes to conferences and doesn't feel like paying the housekeeper extra to stay.

I think if you take this out of context, it would be perfectly legitimate to leave a 14 year old and an 11 year old alone for an evening. But, IMO, the biggest red flag is that they're Lohans. Nuff said.
    I'd never leave you alone in a house at night SJ! Just so you know! I wouldn't be worried about you , but you might get my cat stoned.... and this one is kept away from all drugs, chocolate & tea!
    (I learnt the hard way!)

I understand what people are saying, its just that when I was growing up it was illegal to leave children under the age of 13 alone in a house unsupervised. I guess that the McCanns didn't think that anything could happen to their kids either..... but I get that Dino Lohan isn't going to let a little thing like child care stand in the way of her next cocaine hit.
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by ToodlesTheCat View Post
    My brother set fire to the carpet when I was sitting him. Soon put it out with my glass of lager.

The same thing happened at Casa Lohan: they were trying to burn Dina's Mother of the Year Award.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    I'd never leave you alone in a house at night SJ! Just so you know! I wouldn't be worried about you , but you might get my cat stoned.... and this one is kept away from all drugs, chocolate & tea!
    (I learnt the hard way!)

I understand what people are saying, its just that when I was growing up it was illegal to leave children under the age of 13 alone in a house unsupervised. I guess that the McCanns didn't think that anything could happen to their kids either..... but I get that Dino Lohan isn't going to let a little thing like child care stand in the way of her next cocaine hit.
    True, I guess since I was only 14 5 years ago, I didn't consider the fact that some of you guys remember when it was illegal to leave a child under the age of 13 alone.

And hey I only got my cat stoned ONCE, it's not my fault she was sitting right behind my head on the window ledge

How Dina still has custody of her children is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by stylejunkiex View Post
    True, I guess since I was only 14 5 years ago, I didn't consider the fact that some of you guys remember when it was illegal to leave a child under the age of 13 alone.

And hey I only got my cat stoned ONCE, it's not my fault she was sitting right behind my head on the window ledge
    Ouch! Straight into my heart!!!

(My {old} cat used to steal blow. We'd have a sittingroom full of hairy backpatch bikers arguing over who had the blow when the cat had walked around the back of the sofa, picked it up in his mouth and hidden it in his basket. He used to steal my chocolate after I kick the a-hole out. And drank my tea out of my mug! It was a menace!)

Quote Originally Posted by d2791 View Post
    How Dina still has custody of her children is beyond me.
    Same way that Denise Richard's got the judge to agree to the reality show - BJ-ing the judge... or maybe in Dina's case a BJ from Lindsay....
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by ToodlesTheCat View Post
    My brother set fire to the carpet when I was sitting him. Soon put it out with my glass of lager.
    I tried tipping my Fanta over it... but soon realized that wasn't going to work and got the fire extinguisher.
    ssabmud

Anyone see the preview for Living Lohan? This shit looks like a hot mess

Memorial Day Can't Come Sooner | Dlisted

Hit By Ban Bus!

I cant wait. I know I will watch, nothing I like more than a steaming hot mess of someone else's shit!!! I have enough of my own.

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    I cant wait. I know I will watch, nothing I like more than a steaming hot mess of someone else's shit!!! I have enough of my own.

She's such a hypocritical dumbass. She bitches about the paparazzi and people talking about her and her delinquent spawn and not leaving them alone, but then she creates a reality show about their fucked up family life??? Ok...

Hit By Ban Bus!

Dina is so fugly and manly looking. I have often wondered if she has not had some really bad ps, because she just looks too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by southernbelle View Post
    She's such a hypocritical dumbass. She bitches about the paparazzi and people talking about her and her delinquent spawn and not leaving them alone, but then she creates a reality show about their fucked up family life??? Ok...
    In her mind, she's "setting the record straight," I'm sure. She also can't get enough attention.

Yeah, her PS is awful. Her eyebrows were tattooed on and she's been Botoxed to the point of being a death mask. Enh, just like every other woman older than 35 in Hollywood. She doesn't look any worse than any other famewhore.

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Ouch! Straight into my heart!!!

(My {old} cat used to steal blow. We'd have a sittingroom full of hairy backpatch bikers arguing over who had the blow when the cat had walked around the back of the sofa, picked it up in his mouth and hidden it in his basket. He used to steal my chocolate after I kick the a-hole out. And drank my tea out of my mug! It was a menace!)

Same way that Denise Richard's got the judge to agree to the reality show - BJ-ing the judge... or maybe in Dina's case a BJ from Lindsay....
    Aww, Novice, I didn't mean it like that. Yall are kindred spirits, I'm just a young'un

Cats on blow? Did you cat ever, like... swallow it? ... Cat scratch fevaah.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information