Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree75Likes

Thread: Dina Lohan Busted for DWI After Outback Steakhouse Crash

I tried to edit the typos, but it wouldn’t let me.
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    In New York, refusal of the breathalyzer means an automatic suspension of your driver's license for six months plus a fine of up to $500. if you're not drunk or only had one drink, as she claims, no reason to refuse.
    Exactly. Why not take your chances. The only people who refuse are the ones who are too drunk to be thinking clearly.
    czb and DawnM74 like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Default DINA LOHAN DENIES BEING DRUNK DURING ARREST ... I Fled 'Cause It Was NBD

Dina Lohan has answers to just about everything cops allege she did this weekend during her DWI arrest -- denying she was in the wrong or in the danger zone for booze.
    LiLo's mother's attorney, Mark Jay Heller, tells TMZ ... Dina was leaving an Outback Steakhouse Saturday near her East Coast home, and as she was pulling her Mercedes out of the lot when she hit the other car, a Honda.

Heller says Dina didn't see any damage, and claims no one was injured ... so she left, thinking nothing of it. Soon enough, she had the cavalry behind her.

We're told Dina was surprised to see several cops tailing her as she got home -- the implication being, she didn't think she'd done anything wrong. As for that pesky breathalyzer, Heller says she refused it 'cause she was NOT drunk ... and thought they'd lie.

As for the police officer's claim, Dina fell on her face as she got out of the vehicle, Heller says that's BS, and claims the officer actually pushed her to the ground.
    No word yet on whether she'll take legal action, but for now ... she's gonna have to take her case up with the State of NY. Dina's pled not guilty to DWI, and a laundry list of other traffic violations ... including leaving the scene of an accident.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/01/13/dina-...scene-explain/

I know here if you refuse the breathalyzer, it's an automatic DUI. Who the fuck just leaves? Oh yeah, folks that don't wanna get caught driving drunk. This is going to be a huge row to hoe (snicker) for her...she's not used to following real life rules.

The family mugshot. Too mean?

Keepin' it klassy at the Outback.
    DawnM74 likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I'm trying to decide who looks worse. Dina or the guy next to her.
    holly and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

What is NBD?
    "Fashion is an art, but individuality is the key"

Quote Originally Posted by pinkbunnyslippers View Post
    What is NBD?
    No Big Deal

fgg

Prosecutors want to send Dina Lohan to jail for 6 months in DWI case

Lindsay Lohan‘s mom could face six months in jail if she agrees to pleads guilty to driving while intoxicated in a hit-and-run crash on Long Island, the prosecutor in her case said Wednesday.

Dina Lohan appeared in Nassau County court for a hearing at which Judge Patricia Harrington held a brief sidebar conference at the request of defense lawyer Mark Jay Heller.

Following the off-the-record discussion, Harrington told Lohan that she was adjourning the case until Feb. 27 “to investigate possible dispositions and programs that might be available to you.”

Assistant District Attorney Alexandra Wolff said she was seeking a sentence of six months in jail and five years of probation.

Lohan, who’s free without bail, ignored questions from reporters while leaving the courthouse in Mineola, but paused to ask, “Are you OK?” when a photographer tripped and fell over an orange safety cone on the sidewalk.

Her lawyer, who previously described the case as “simply is an allegation that remains to be proven by the district attorney’s office,” also declined to comment.

Earlier, Lohan, who wore a black pinstripe suit and high-heeled black boots, crossed herself upon taking a seat in the gallery, where her hands trembled as she held them in her lap.

She spoke only twice, saying “Yes” when the judge asked her to confirm her identity, and again when she promised to return to court without an official reminder.

Lohan is accused of drunkenly fleeing the scene after smashing a brand-new Mercedes-Benz into the rear end of another car at the Merrick Mall on Saturday.

The other motorist called 911 while following the “Celebrity Big Brother” contestant to her house, where she fell flat on her face in front of a cop who responded and arrested her, according to court papers.

Lohan allegedly refused to take breath and sobriety tests and was charged with felony DWI based on a 2014 conviction for driving drunk and speeding on the Northern State Parkway.

She was also slapped with five other charges, including driving while her license was suspended for failure to pay nearly $14,000 in state taxes.

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/15/prose...s-in-dwi-case/
    DawnM74 likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Where is the mugshot already???

Gold Member

That guy next to her in that picture in the suit looks like a cross between dead NC State basketball coach Jim Valvano and dead comedian David Brenner and somehow got the worst features of both.

I remember that lawyer from when he defended Lindsay from one thing or the other. He was giving a press conference with his little leg propped up on a bench or something and it was one of the funniest things I'd ever seen. I forgot about that little troll.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Omg, that was back when we watched Lindsay's court appearances live on TMZ, right? I totally remember that guy now. Those Lohans have really aged him. Lol. I miss the good old days.

Waterslide likes this.

He is 503....
    Waterslide likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information