Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Is Dina Lohan being catfished?

There doesn't have to be a reason for anyone to do it. They do it mostly because they CAN.
    Oasis, Jadestone and holly like this.

Seriously, in this day and age?? Come on! There are dozens of ways to "meet" each other after 5 years, even if it's never face to face.

The guy could Skype, or does he not have a laptop or computer either? Cuz that's so typical of someone these days, especially in the behind the tech times bay area
    Mrs Fawlty likes this.

Do I care? Nope.
    Kittylady and Beeyotch like this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Quote Originally Posted by Waterslide View Post
    I'm hoping for the bragging rights, street cred, and hilarity of catfishing Dina. I mean, there can't be another reason, right? And maybe it's Michael Lohan.

that's hilarious and probably true.
    mostroop likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

it would kind of be poetic justice if she were getting scammed.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

Catfish’s Nev Schulman Thinks He Found Dina Lohan’s Mysterious Boyfriend

Could it be? Nev Schulman is almost positive he has identified Dina Lohan’s mysterious boyfriend.

“UPDATE: found @dinalohan’s boyfriend…but his story is way bigger than I could have ever imagined,” the Catfish host, 34, tweeted on Wednesday, February 13.

Schulman offered to help Lohan, 56, a week earlier — tweeting, “YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME. Let’s do this!” — after she revealed on Celebrity Big Brother that she has never met or FaceTimed her boyfriend of five years, who lives in San Fransisco.

“I feel like I know him. You know when you talk to someone on the phone, like you feel like you know them?” the New York native told her housemate Kandi Burruss on the February 7 episode of the CBS reality series.

When Burruss, 42, Tamar Braxton and Natalie Eva Marie expressed skepticism, Lohan insisted, “I swear to you he’s real. I swear, it’s crazy. But I’m going to marry him. It’s really, really true. I talk to his ma. … Some guys just don’t use iPhones!”

The momager’s daughter Lindsay Lohan, whom she shares with ex-husband Michael Lohan, later shared her thoughts on the situation, writing on Instagram, “So proud of you mommy! But no more weird #catfish please.”

After Schulman threw himself into the mix, a man named Jesse Douglas Nadler replied to the MTV host’s initial tweet with a selfie, writing, “It’s True,,, and I’m the Guy.”

Michael, who was married to Dina from 1985 to 2007, confirmed to The Blast Opens a New Window. that he recently texted Nadler, 53, “for about an hour” before talking to him on the phone.

“He even sent me snapshots of his communication with Dina to prove himself to be true,” Michael, 58, told the website. “Actually, he’s a really nice guy with a good heart and I like him, and if he makes Dina happy, I’m happy for them.”

Michael added that he made plans with Nadler, who is also originally from Long Island, to go to Montauk for lobsters.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...ans-boyfriend/

https://twitter.com/tiburonbadboy?re...s-boyfriend%2F

so he has a twitter but doesn't have facetime or skype or something?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

czb

he lives in tiburon? but doesn't skype? mmmmkay
    KrisNine likes this.

That Twitter account is so fake.
    Mrs P likes this.

Maybe it's actually Anthony Wiener, trying to take things slowly for a change?
    mostroop and kasippu like this.

fgg

^she's way too old for him!

I must have read this whole wrong.

Michael (who is Dina's ex? The one who abused her? ) will see this guy before Dina will?
    Why would he send snapchats of his conversation to Michael? And if he doesn't use an iphone (and I suppose that meant a smartphone) how can he snapchat them.
    Plus he is on twitter and snapchat but doesn't know how to do video calls (using whatever means/whatever app?)
    This story has more holes then swiss cheese

I wanna know what Nev found out.
    -

Trust Michael to insert himself into this story (and give the game away.)
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by czb View Post
    he lives in tiburon? but doesn't skype? mmmmkay
    Right? That's exactly what I was thinking.
    czb likes this.

fgg

Dina Lohan’s boyfriend Jesse Nadler pursued another woman at the same time

Dina Lohan‘s boyfriend may not be a catfish, but he’s certainly something else.

Linda Scarpa, author of “The Mafia Hit Man’s Daughter,” told Page Six on Friday that Jesse Nadler has been romancing her while secretly wooing Lindsay Lohan’s mother at the same time.

“He’s not a catfish, he’s a ladies’ man,” Scarpa said. “He’s been telling me for years that I’m the only one he wants and respects.”

Like “Celebrity Big Brother” star Lohan, Scarpa met Nadler on Facebook.

“He would write paragraphs to me … Like ‘Linda is the No. 1 lady, classy beautiful smart. I adore her. I love her.’ Stuff like that,” she told us over the phone. “We spoke numerous times on the phone back then and he was telling me things like he couldn’t meet because of his mother.”

On the CBS reality show, Lohan said she hadn’t met Tiburon, California-based Nadler yet because of his mother’s failing health. Nadler appeared to have used the same excuse with Scarpa.

“And that was in 2014,” Scarpa noted. “He’s always used his mother as his excuse as the reason he can’t leave, which is sad if it’s true, but you’re a 50-something-year-old man and this has been going on since 2014. You can’t leave your mom to meet a woman?”

Scarpa said Nadler messaged her online in May 2018 to tell her that he had dumped Lohan. Screenshots of the conversation shared with Page Six reflected Scarpa’s statements.

Scarpa told us she reached out to Nadler after the news broke of his relationship with Lohan. Exchanges on Scarpa’s Facebook page show Scarpa and Nadler’s online friendship dating back to at least 2015, where Nadler posted a photo of himself holding her book. “Great Book,,, from a Great Lady – Happy Happy New Year,” he wrote.

Scarpa reposted the comment and photo on Wednesday after news broke that he was Lohan’s mystery man and asked, “What’s going on Jesse D DiGregorio Nadler saying you love Dina Lohan? When you said you loved another women [sic]… and we know who that is !”

Nadler responded and the two engaged in a back-and-forth about their past relationship.

“Love Your Book,,,Linda Scarpa- Great Book,,,,Great Lady- I Still Read Chapters,,,All the time-,” Nadler wrote.

Scarpa responded, “Jesse D DiGregorio Nadler ahh but you said you loved me. Let’s not back track [sic] your words. Or are you claiming to love adore and respect both me and Dina?”

Nadler ended the exchange, writing, “I Do Love You and Respect You,,,You Know that-”

Page Six reached out to Nadler regarding Scarpa’s claims, and he told us they were always just friends.

“No,, I wasn’t [seeing both Dina and Linda],” he said. “[I] just read her book and was a friend.”

Nadler has since unfriended Scarpa on Facebook.

“I’m not saying he’s a horrible person,” Scarpa said. “He’s a weird person.”

As Page Six previously reported, Nadler and Dina met on Facebook and developed a friendship-turned-relationship, though they’ve yet to meet in person. Dina’s ex-husband, Michael Lohan, also confirmed the relationship, telling us that he wishes Dina the best.

Nadler came forward as Dina’s mystery man after she mentioned she had a boyfriend on the CBS reality series. After her housemates expressed concern about his existence, Nadler decided to reveal himself because he didn’t want to be known as a catfish.

“I’m a good guy,” he told Page Six. “I’m the real deal.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/15/dina-...the-same-time/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information