Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Diane Kruger Pregnant: Star Expecting 1st Child With Boyfriend Norman Reedus

I wonder how much bullying he endured during school because of that name.

Probably not much considering other rich kids/celeb spawn names.

She was beautiful in Joyeux Noel. (So was Benno Furman, who is a long standing crush of mine. )

Mingus was named after the jazz musician Charles Mingus, so maybe they'll follow that trend and call the baby Holiday? Holiday Reedus... hmmm.

Congrats to them. Can't wait to hear the name.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

I'm gonna laugh if it's something totally normal like Jennifer or Lisa or Jessica.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    Mingus was named after the jazz musician Charles Mingus, so maybe they'll follow that trend and call the baby Holiday? Holiday Reedus... hmmm.
    Okay, based on popular musicians, here is a non-definitive list of names to choose from for the daughter:

1. Davis (I'm going with this one. African American virtuoso musician, like Mingus, and the name has the same rhythm as Mingus.)
    2. Parker
    3. Ellington
    4. Coltrane
    5. Monk
    6. Marsalis
    7. Fitzgerald
    8. Baker
    9. Getz
    10. Rollins
    11. Basie
    12. Roach (!!!)
    13. Evans
    14. Hawkins
    15. Powell
    16. Gordon
    Waterslide likes this.

^^ Roach Reedus, I like it!!
    MohandasKGanja, Mrs P and DawnM74 like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Please name the baby Freddi Kruger-Reedus.
    tulip, Waterslide, Mrs P and 5 others like this.

fgg

Diane Kruger pleads with fans & paparazzi to stop posting photos of her baby

Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus welcomed a baby girl at some point last year. I think Baby Girl Kruger-Reedus – we still don’t know the child’s name – is probably about three months old now, maybe younger. As I said, we still don’t know the kid’s name, nor have we seen any photos of her face. Diane has posted some artsy photos of the baby’s hand, and there were paparazzi photos of Diane and Norman walking down the street in New York with the baby in the buggy. Apparently, Diane was out this week with Baby Girl and some fans or paparazzi got some shots of the baby’s face. Diane posted this message to her Instagram:

Dear fans, dear non fans, dear paparazzi and anyone with a conscience. We were just tagged in these paparazzi pictures of me and our daughter. These pictures were taken without our consent and expose a vulnerable and innocent baby. While we understand that some people would like to see a picture of our daughter, we as parents, want nothing more than allow her to grow up in privacy and safety. Me and @bigbaldhead would kindly ask you to not repost these pictures and help us achieve that goal. Whoever has already posted them, please take them down.Please put yourself in our shoes. We are just like any parent wanting the very best for our child. Thank you for your support.

[From Diane’s Instagram]

When I first saw the headlines, I was like “how did Diane even know they got shots of her baby?” It’s because the dumbasses tagged her in the photo. I do believe that celebrities should be able to control the publication of photos of their kids, and it’s not like Diane has made it open season on photos or details about the baby anyway, you know? She’s not a Kardashian. We don’t even know this kid’s name (and I’m dying to hear the name – I couldn’t care less about what the baby looks like).

https://www.celebitchy.com/605496/di...s_of_her_baby/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

These pictures were taken without our consent and expose a vulnerable and innocent baby.
    What a drama queen. Guess she doesn't realize all babies look the same and no one except the parents could pick them out of a lineup.
    DawnM74 likes this.

That's what I was thinking. Um, it's basically a potato rn
    crayzeehappee likes this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    What a drama queen. Guess she doesn't realize all babies look the same and no one except the parents could pick them out of a lineup.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeChayz View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Um, it's basically a potato rn
    It's a good way of setting a privacy precedent though. The kid isn't always going to be a pink potato so when she gets older and more recognisable and a big gossip site or magazine publish papped pictures of her... Hellooooo lawsuit.
    crayzeehappee likes this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

czb

maybe. but it is her kid and her right not to have her photographed.

i was the same way when my kids were little and i'm not even a celebrity.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    Diane Kruger pleads with fans & paparazzi to stop posting photos of her baby

Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus welcomed a baby girl at some point last year. I think Baby Girl Kruger-Reedus – we still don’t know the child’s name – is probably about three months old now, maybe younger. As I said, we still don’t know the kid’s name, nor have we seen any photos of her face. Diane has posted some artsy photos of the baby’s hand, and there were paparazzi photos of Diane and Norman walking down the street in New York with the baby in the buggy. Apparently, Diane was out this week with Baby Girl and some fans or paparazzi got some shots of the baby’s face. Diane posted this message to her Instagram:

Dear fans, dear non fans, dear paparazzi and anyone with a conscience. We were just tagged in these paparazzi pictures of me and our daughter. These pictures were taken without our consent and expose a vulnerable and innocent baby. While we understand that some people would like to see a picture of our daughter, we as parents, want nothing more than allow her to grow up in privacy and safety. Me and @bigbaldhead would kindly ask you to not repost these pictures and help us achieve that goal. Whoever has already posted them, please take them down.Please put yourself in our shoes. We are just like any parent wanting the very best for our child. Thank you for your support.

[From Diane’s Instagram]

When I first saw the headlines, I was like “how did Diane even know they got shots of her baby?” It’s because the dumbasses tagged her in the photo. I do believe that celebrities should be able to control the publication of photos of their kids, and it’s not like Diane has made it open season on photos or details about the baby anyway, you know? She’s not a Kardashian. We don’t even know this kid’s name (and I’m dying to hear the name – I couldn’t care less about what the baby looks like).

https://www.celebitchy.com/605496/di...s_of_her_baby/
    So nobody on GR got a screen shot of these pictures????

Quote Originally Posted by lindsaywhit View Post
    So nobody on GR got a screen shot of these pictures????
    Here you go:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information