Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: Diane Kruger Pregnant: Star Expecting 1st Child With Boyfriend Norman Reedus

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Norman Reedus is atrocious. Kruger was a major fashion model before she became an actress. Even though she's not my type, the only way I can figure that she is with him is that she is getting some kind of contact high by standing within 5 feet of him.
    Norman was pretty hot in his modeling days along with the first Boondock Saints (imo). Neither he or Sean Patrick Flannery have aged well. Norman also had a catastrophic car accident requiring facial reconstruction.

ETA a link about the accident. Dude is lucky to be alive. https://comicbook.com/2016/01/29/the...r-death-car-a/
    MohandasKGanja and Shinola like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Hour View Post
    Norman was pretty hot in his modeling days along with the first Boondock Saints (imo). Neither he or Sean Patrick Flannery have aged well. Norman also had a catastrophic car accident requiring facial reconstruction.
    Yes, I agree that he was a good-looking guy in his modeling days, and as he transitioned into films like Boondock Saints. Probably more in the rugged category. I can't argue with his ability to pull models/former models like Helena Christensen and Diane Kruger. Mad props for that. think it's also kind of easy to forget that he started off Walking Dead with his more traditional short hair style and somehow settled into the big mop of hair he has now.

I think he's more attractive than she is if only because he's more interesting to look at. I know she used to model and I don't think she's unattractive, I just think she's not as gorgeous as other people do.
    tulip likes this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I used to think she was attractive before she became anorexic looking and her hair became so thin she practically looks bald in some photos. Therefore, pregnancy agrees with her because now she looks a little more like she should have looked if she'd been taking proper care of herself.

He's a hot mess but he used to be very good-looking. His and Helena Christiansen's son gorgeous.

lindsaywhit, yanna and Penelope like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

that's a nice family shot.

I'd put Norman in my Bourbon and Bang get ouf of jail free card category.
    ikmccall likes this.

I'd hit it.
    Penelope likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus welcome a baby girl

Congratulations to Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus!
    The couple welcomed their first child together, a baby girl, sources confirm to Page Six.
    It’s the first child for Kruger, 42, and the second for Reedus, 49, who has a 19-year-old son with his ex, model Helena Christensen.
    The pair began dating in 2016 after meeting on the set of their 2015 movie “Sky.” They made their relationship official in 2017 when they were photographed together on a date.
    Kruger first sparked pregnancy buzz in May at the Cannes Film Festival. Sources told Page Six she was avoiding alcohol and wearing flowing dresses to hide the news.
    The actress previously dated Joshua Jackson, whom she was with for a decade.

https://pagesix.com/2018/11/02/diane...baby-together/

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

I really hope she has her mother's face.
    Angeli likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I guess I missed her modeling days, because I've never gotten her appeal. Most pics of her, I just see bad skin, bad hair and bow legs. Him...well he's seen better days, that's for sure.

I think she would've had a cute kid with Joshua. Then at least Suri would have a baby sister!
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Oh, come on! I SPECIFICALLY clicked on this thread to see what kind of freakazoid name they gave their daughter after Norman named his son Mingus.

I don't find her especially beautiful. Not ugly at all - pretty, but not gorgeous. I dunno.

I admit that I too clicked on the thread to find out the name.

eta - Norman Reedus used to be beautiful. Never knew what he looked like when he was younger.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

His son with Helena is gorgeous. Maybe because he looks like his mother.

This kid already towers over both his parents. And he can't be older than 17 or 18.

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Oh sorry, I thought the son was Norman. Well, the son is beautiful, especially in profile.

The son is stunning. Perfect face

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information