Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Dennis Quaid's Wife Files for Divorce: Report

Quote Originally Posted by Laurent View Post
    I didn't know he was married to the chick from Halloween, either. Huh.
    PJ and Dennis were actually dating when she was making Halloween and he was supposed to play her character Lynda's boyfriend Bob. He was making another movie at the time and couldn't get away long enough to shoot it so the part went to John Michael Graham.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobelia View Post
    Wasn't PJ Soles also in Carrie?
    Yes, she was Norma, the one who always wore a baseball cap, even to the prom. Met her fate with the high pressure fire extinguisher I think.

She also had a small part in Breaking Away, one of Dennis's first big roles.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Wonder what this is all about....

After announcing that their nearly 8-year marriage was over, Dennis Quaid and wife Kimberly Buffington-Quaid have called off their divorce.

According to TMZ, Kimberly has withdrawn her divorce papers and a judge has agreed to dismiss their initial filing, which originally sited irreconcilable differences and a "conflict of personalities."

Following the March announcement that the pair was parting ways, the on-off couple reached a stalemate when it came to splitting their assets and were planning to leave the division up to the court -- no need for the court to intervene now.

The couple's apparent reconciliation also spares Quaid from entering the triple crown of the divorce arena. He was previously married to P.J. Soles for fives years and Meg Ryan (with whom he has one child) for 10.

The now on-again couple has two children together, twins Thomas Boone and Zoe Grace.

Dennis Quaid Divorce Off: Kimberly Buffington-Quaid Withdraws Divorce Papers
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

My guess is that "money changes everything." That, and he has a new movie coming out...can't have nasty distractions. She played her hand to up the ante, perhaps.

My favorite "call off the divorce" was Mr. and Mrs. Larry King Live.

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i just can't believe they got the poor tennis player to drive them to a hotel

It's obvious she has his balls in her purse, so she had more than enough balls to pull a stunt like that.

Default Once more, with feeling . . .

Dennis Quaid's Wife Files for Separation – Again

By Charlotte Triggs

10/19/2012 at 12:55 PM EDT

Kimberly Buffington-Quaid and Dennis Quaid
    Casey Rodgers/NBC/AP

After fighting to save their marriage for the last six months, Dennis Quaid and Kimberly Buffington-Quaid are calling it quits once more, with Kimberly filing for legal separation.

"Kimberly and Dennis Quaid have decided to legally separate after 8 years of marriage. They ask that their privacy and the privacy of their family be respected during this difficult time," a rep for the actor said Friday.

The former real estate agent had filed for divorce in March, saying in papers that things between them had "become insupportable because of discord or conflict of personalities."

In late April, however, she put the divorce on hold, pulling the papers so the couple could work on their marriage.

This will be the second divorce for the Vegas star, 58, who was previously married to Meg Ryan.

In papers obtained by TMZ, Kimberly says Quaid should get visitation with their 4-year-old twins.
    Dennis Quaid, Kimberly Buffington-Quaid Separating : People.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

He is so great in Vegas! She better think this over again.
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

She may be no angel herself, but...No way if he's a cheating, drunk asshole, should she stay with him no matter how successful he is. Kick his ass to the curb.
    WhateverLolaWants likes this.

This will be the second divorce for the Vegas star, 58, who was previously married to Meg Ryan.
    Do your research, Beckys of People Mag! It's his 3rd divorce. P.J. Soles (my beloved Riff Randell!) came before Meg Ryan.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information