Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Denise Richards is still talking about Charlie Sheen and Richie Sambora

She won't "shut up" because she's answering questions that are being asked of her while she's promoting her new show? Um...okay. What a loud mouth certainly.

And honestly, I don't care for her either way, but she has a very small window of opportunity to use her name to get herself some money. As Snoop says "ball till you fall". So you ball Denise. Ball away.
    "The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits."

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^Yeah, while pimping out her young kids.
    Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

I think that Mel summed this up most succinctly for me. I used to like her, then I listened to what she was actually saying. I've read all of those 16 pages of accusations that she originally submitted; and I've subsequently seen her contradict herself in the press.

She claims not to "talk about it in the media" when that is all she appears to do; and to discuss only what Charlie said, to me, shows a complete lack of responsibility in the break-up of her marriage.
    Afterall it takes two to marry and two to divorce. Yeah, some of the emails that she's (sorry, a "source" leaked) have been damming, but I also remember the 20 phone calls in 2/3 hours; and let's not forget that request for the suspected pedo/gamblers/narco-abuser's (according to her) sperm.... Its not all one sided, but we're only hearing one side and that is why I have no respect for Miz Richards.

Oh, and after this last interview on Ryan Seacrest, he's joining that list.

(if you haven't seen it, basically she's accusing CS of being a deadbeat dad... wonder if she refused to let his see the kids? Oh no, that's right, she don't want him to have any parenting of them but just wants the cash.... I forgot...
    Denise's Child Support Loses Its Sheen - E! Online)

I actually think that this "reality" show (that's been practiced & edited) will not actually do anything for her image, despite what she thinks.

Also, she's actually damaging her own propencity for child support as the more she smears Charlie Sheen the more she damages his earning capacity; and if his income drops her child support will go down too... (although I have seen reports that she received/will recieve in excess of 20 mill in the divorce). There is a morals clause in his 2.5 men contract.... she doesn't ever think of that does she.....
    Free Charmed.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Strangley, but I just remembered seeing her on some celeb tv show the day before her wedding, promoting herself and yammering on about 'marrying Hollywood royalty'. You could practically see the dollar signs in her eyes. I think that's when the dislike cemented for me. Hate her? Can't be arsed. She's just some random celeb.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Gold dust - making accusations in court documents does not prove them to be true. I think Denise made up most of what she accused him of because she wasn't getting as much cash as she wanted. Then once the divorced was resolved she found a way to stop hating him and even asked him for some sperm so she could have another child with him. Yeah - he is so bad but she wants more of him so she could suck him dry for some more cash. Once a whore, always a whore.

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    ^Yeah, while pimping out her young kids.
    ...doesn't half of Hollywood do that?

Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    doesn't make it right.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Quote Originally Posted by katerpillar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel1973 View Post
    doesn't make it right.
    And strangely enough, as much as a number of people dislike Pamela Anderson (and I have to admit that I like parts of Pammy and this is maybe the most of it - other than her shoes) is that although she's having a reality show, she has already declared that her boys will not be on it.

Butt - that's funny, I read the (re-hashed) quote but never saw the dollar signs!
    Free Charmed.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    What does it say about her that she could be married to someone like Charlie fucking Sheen and come out of it looking like the bigger asshole and the more despised of the two?
    I couldn't put it better myself!

i may only watch her show for a few reasons. to see if the kids can actually walk, smile, not suck their thumbs.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by msdebagain View Post
    i may only watch her show for a few reasons. to see if the kids can actually walk, smile, not suck their thumbs.

You know... I'm gonna go ahead and point out Daniel was also on ANS's E! show...

Just throwing it out there...
    Sugar... The real gateway drug

Quote Originally Posted by Seapharris7 View Post
    You know... I'm gonna go ahead and point out Daniel was also on ANS's E! show...

Just throwing it out there...
    OK, so I obviously don't have time to watch E... because my next question is "how old was Daniel when he was on that show?"; because her daughters are what 3 & 4?
    Also, did Daniel's father object to him being on the show? To me that actually makes a big difference. He's grown up with the hollywood-system and may think that it's caused him some of his problems, and that might be the reason that he wishes to shield his kids?
    There are lots of kids on reality shows but how many parents have go to court to ensure that they are/aren't on there?
    Free Charmed.

IIRC, Daniel didn't show up much on the show, and the few times he did he looked absolutely mortified (rightly so). I got the sense that he was a very private soul and was embarrassed when his mother tried to get him on camera. I think though he was around 16 or so at that time? I think I remember him still being in high school and having braces. I don't think Daniel's father was even involved in his life at all, so that was never an issue. I just realized how sad it was that he passed, he seemed like a good kid and a good student. Sucks that he had to be born to Anna Nicole.
    Women ain't gonna let a thing like sense fuck up their argument. - Chris Rock

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information