Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Denise Richards sings... badly

Silver Member

Denise was very very clear all along on her Twitter page that she's not a singer, but it was a joke-y part of a charity event she was doing for the Kidney cancer association whilst on a trip to her hometown to see her old family home. This was something that was a bit of fun for the charity, it's MEANT to be bad, and instead of people just accepting it as a joke she's getting really beaten up.

Sure it's bad but it's not really meant to be any other way, and I'm sure the charity were grateful to have the support from Denise and her family that they had that day.

she can't act either but it doesn't stop her being filmed...

And I think you forgot to add something....
    whilst on a trip to her hometown to see her old family home all the time being filmed for her "reality" show

Would she have any life at all if not for that reality show?

When a tree falls in the forest does it make any noise? If an actress doesn't have a reality show, does she cease to exist? What is the sound of one hand clapping & why do we hear it most whilst watching its complicated???

Silver Member

Yes she was filming her show at the same time and so what if she was? I don't get your point Novice, other than your weird vendetta and issue with Denise. That's your entitlement but hey you want to harbour that kind of nastiness towards someone that's your prerogative.

bwahahahaha
    Do the names Heather Locklear & Charlie Sheen mean anything to you?

Silver Member

Laugh all you want Novice, but I have not commented on this site for a long long time because I choose not to continue pouring spite into the world, other than when I saw that terrible interview with Charlie and Brooke that you posted.

Wow! So I'm responsible for it being terrible? So we can hold you responsible for all the lies Denise tells? Get a grip!

People here post a mixture of things, just because YOU don't happen to agree with what is posted doesn't make it TERRIBLE.....

Silver Member

What are you going on about? Of course you're not ''responsible'' I just pointed out that you posted it. Furthermore I certainly don't agree with your opinion about Denise but hey you know what I have nothing to do with the girl and don't need to fight battles, the ONLY reason I posted what I did was because people were not getting the full story of why she did it or the fact that she has been talking about it for ages, saying that it was only for fun, that she's not a singer and the charity requested it. Simple as that. Choose to make what you want of that information.

Quote Originally Posted by LizaMarie View Post
    Denise was very very clear all along on her Twitter page that she's not a singer, but it was a joke-y part of a charity event she was doing for the Kidney cancer association whilst on a trip to her hometown to see her old family home. This was something that was a bit of fun for the charity, it's MEANT to be bad, and instead of people just accepting it as a joke she's getting really beaten up.

Sure it's bad but it's not really meant to be any other way, and I'm sure the charity were grateful to have the support from Denise and her family that they had that day.
    So, we've got a Richards fantard on board?
    Warren Beatty: actor, director, writer, producer.

***** celeb

I'm half and half with her...but would never follow her on Twitter. And she's already done the routine where she went back to her parents' house for the first time since her mom died for her show.

This song was god awful and now she's just embarassing herself. Too bad...I've been waiting for a comeback, and as someone here reminded me, I'll be waiting for a long time!
    "You can't date your fuck buddy."

Damn, that was bad singing.

Quote Originally Posted by samantha jones View Post
    I'm half and half with her...but would never follow her on Twitter. And she's already done the routine where she went back to her parents' house for the first time since her mom died for her show.

This song was god awful and now she's just embarassing herself. Too bad...I've been waiting for a comeback, and as someone here reminded me, I'll be waiting for a long time!
    So am I Sammy - but I really dislike her sic-ing child protection services on her kids dad when it was unfounded (as its now come out), plus the "he beat me" stuff - she's set the femminist world back 50 years.... Her actions to stay in the public eye make me sick.

She does LOADS of charity work, but its all on camera; plus she uses her Mom's death as a get-out-of-jail-free card; those are the things about her that I don't like...

Quote Originally Posted by Penny Lane View Post
    Jeez.. that's pretty bad. Roseanne was busy that day or what?
    That made Rosanne sound like Aretha in comparision.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0BatT0qYhw[/youtube]

That is all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information