Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Demi Moore Tells Friends She’s ‘Given Up On Men’ & ‘Wishes She Never Left Bruce’

^ I think she used to have that attitude but the Ashton think hit hard. In her circles, men have access to beautiful younger women and they usually get involved with them instead of the older and wiser. We see it time and time again, successful and/or celebrity men in their 50s and 60s with a girlfriend/wife in their 30s.

She should rise above it but it's gotta be tough. There comes a time in every beautiful woman's life when eyes that used to linger on her and gaze at her with longing now seem to glide right past her, leaving her unseen. This is not an easy time to navigate.

She probably didn't develop any other interests or meaning in her life beyond digging on her own desirability.
    Clubber Lang likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ADel View Post
    There comes a time in every beautiful woman's life when eyes that used to linger on her and gaze at her with longing now seem to glide right past her, leaving her unseen. This is not an easy time to navigate.
    I think Demi has a good 10 years before she has to worry about that. She still looks amazing (even if it's all due to PS)
    Bluebonnet and arie_skop like this.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    In so many of her interviews at the height of her career, she'd talk that feminism game, all about women owning who they were, being strong and intelligent. ...
    yeah, but all that drek was clank even back then. she was arrogant and really ignorant. a feminist hester prynne?

MORON.
    BITTER likes this.

Elite Member

For her daughters' sake at the very least she needs to come to terms with where she is at this stage in her life. I know lots of women her age (I'm a few years older) who used their acquired wisdom and the time that was freed up once their kids were grown to do amazing things with their lives and/or find new partners.

As RuPaul would say, If you don't love yourself, how the hell you gonna love somebody else!
    Bluebonnet likes this.
    Minutus cantorum, minutus balorum, minutus carborata descendum pantorum

It's no good giving her advice like a normal woman. Hollywood ain't normal.
    BITTER, ADel and arie_skop like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Elite Member

She should find a successful, good looking and youthful-in-spirit man who's ten years older than her. Mark Harmon, Jeff Goldblum, or Michael Keaton could be a good fit for Demi, though admittedly I'm not sure if they're single.

llamamama likes this.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

^ Jeff Goldblum, Adel was right about that one, his wife is a CHILD.

And I did not know that Mark Harmon was married to Pam Dawber, what a cute couple!
    Clubber Lang likes this.

^ Goldblum's wife is 31, he's 62. Bruce Willis wife is 38, he's 60. George Clooney is 54, married Amal, 37. Johnny Depp, 52 married Amber Heard, 29. Antonio Banderas, 54, has a new girlfriend Nicole Kimpel who is 34. Alec Baldwin is 57 married to Hilaria Thomas 31. Kevin Costner married his current wife when he was 50 and she was 30. Dylan McDermott, age 53, is engaged to Maggie Q, age 36. Michael Douglas and Catherine Zeta Jones have a 25 year age gap. Harrison Ford and Calista Flockhart have a 23 year age gap. Jason Statham, 47, is dating Rosie Huntington Whitely, 27. Warren Beatty was 54 when he finally decided to settle down. At the time he married Annette Bening, she was 33.
    Last edited by ADel; June 9th, 2015 at 07:24 PM.
    Trixie likes this.

Step away from the Hollywood crowd and she'll more than likely find someone that's good for her. She may not be everyone's cup of tea, but in the real world, she's a knockout. She's in great shape, is a pretty woman, has an extremely healthy bank account and grown children. Shit, if I were her I would just enjoy my life without the baggage of a man. She's got plenty of time to find someone for her golden years.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

IDK, sometimes you just get sick of men. I know i did.
    I could care less if i ever get a man or have sex again. LOL.
    Yes i know some will think that is pretty messed up but man, sex is wayyyy overrated.
    keep in mind, i am 55 years old. The desire is just gone. Age/hormone thing too i'm sure.

Also, things happen in life sometimes as well that just make you uncomfortable around men in general.
    Without getting terribly personal here. Sorry about that.

I think she finally realized she doesn't eed a man in her life. She is still great looking. Rumor is a little hottie just like she was when she was younger.
    Never know though....she may bump into another "Mr. right" sometime. It's bound to happen.
    BITTER likes this.

I'm gonna throw this out there... It's not even all about looks. These celeb women like Demi are not your average 50 year woman. They are easily as hot as these younger broads.

Look, most of these actors are narcissistic assholes. No intelligent, accomplished woman their own age (and who can support herself without his ass) who can give it right back to them as well as they can dish it out is gonna put up with their bullshit. So they're faced with either working on themselves and growing the fuck up to become the best they can be...to be the partners these women deserve, or being lazy and desperate to hold onto their own youth by finding some younger chick who they can feel like King Shit over. And not infrequently look stupid as fuck (Johnny Depp, Alec Baldwin are perfect examples of this).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Clubber Lang View Post
    She should find a successful, good looking and youthful-in-spirit man who's ten years older than her. Mark Harmon, Jeff Goldblum, or Michael Keaton could be a good fit for Demi, though admittedly I'm not sure if they're single.
    She already had that though. His name was Bruce Willis. But of course she was much younger then, so maybe it could be different this time around.

Personally, I think she's kinda batshit crazy, but really, she never should've married Kutcher. She should've had her intense fling and been done with it. Instead, she invested herself in it, and in true predictable fashion, he ended up with someone younger and had that baby he probably told her over and over didn't matter to him. That has to sting, big time.
    ADel, heart_leigh, rollo and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    She already had that though. His name was Bruce Willis. But of course she was much younger then, so maybe it could be different this time around.

Personally, I think she's kinda batshit crazy, but really, she never should've married Kutcher. She should've had her intense fling and been done with it. Instead, she invested herself in it, and in true predictable fashion, he ended up with someone younger and had that baby he probably told her over and over didn't matter to him. That has to sting, big time.
    This.
    "You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information