Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Like Tree267Likes

Thread: Demi Moore Speaks About Ashton Kutcher Relationship, Reveals She Suffered Miscarriage

I'll bet they don't have much love for Asston now.
    Novice likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Jada thinks she's smarter more relevant and more important than she is. Her spawn with Will Smith are even worse
    Last edited by mostroop; October 31st, 2019 at 10:29 PM. Reason: Auto correct changed her name
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    I'll bet they don't have much love for Asston now.
    Who would?

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    How has she been sober for 20 years when she OD'd while partying with her daughter in 2012? And says she started drinking again following her miscarriage while married to Kutcher?
    dog years

+17

what the hell is Liv wearing, and what is going on with her hair?
    fgg and Annika like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Ashton Kutcher Attempts To Silence New Cheating Scandal

Star’s brother’s ex slapped with a court gagging order.

M

Shutterstock

The former Two and a Half Men actor, Ashton Kutcher, made the move to stop Katie Hightower from blabbing after she divorced his twin brother, Michael, 41, after nine months of marriage, claiming he was carrying on an affair with a married mom from Indiana!

Opens in a new Window.Michael Kutcher, Ashton Kutcher’s twin brother. Photo: Shutterstock

“After we were married, I found out some stuff that I couldn’t live with,” Katie told The National ENQUIRER at the time. “So I filed for divorce.”

No sooner had she opened her mouth than her brother-in-law — whose marriage to Demi Moore crumbled over HIS cheating scandal in 2012 — slapped her with a court injunction to shut her up!
    CAUGHT ON CAMERA! Sex Tapes Of The Stars ExposedOpens in a new Window.
    The court documents contain a clause barring Katie forever from even mentioning Ashton or Michael, who has cerebral palsy: “The parties agree Katie will not publicly disseminate images or information relating to Michael or any member of Michael’s family individually or in a manner that allows one to identify the family connection of Michael to his brother Ashton (Chris) Kutcher now or in the future.”
    Things got even nastier after Katie’s divorce when Michael wouldn’t stop harassing his lover, a source said.
    “The woman called off the relationship, but Michael didn’t want to end it,” said a source at the time.
    Love Wins! 21 Celebrity Couples Who Survived Cheating And Sex ScandalsOpens in a new Window.
    “He stalked her to the point where she was so frightened that she got a restraining order!”
    The family recently suffered another blow when Michael’s former wife Melissa was found dead of a suspected drug overdose!
    Ashton is also still reeling from Demi’s explosive new memoir, Inside Out, which tells how their marriage collapsed after she suffered a miscarriage and the couple engaged in multiple threesomes.
    Ashton was accused of having at least two affairs during their marriage — including one with 22-year-old Sara Leal.

Who was carrying on an affair? Michael or Ashton? This is semi confusing.
    czb and sjankis630 like this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

czb

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Who was carrying on an affair? Michael or Ashton? This is semi confusing.
    or demi confusing.

How are he and Ashton twins? They look nothing alike.

Fraternal
    fgg and sjankis630 like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

So what I think I have is this:

Asston is inserting himself ostensibly to help his brother. By paying lawyers to help shut the brother's ex up from saying anything about the brother AND anyone in the brother's family, including him. Hmm.

Also: Brother wouldn't stop harassing someone referred to as "his lover" after "Katie's divorce" (er, she didn't divorce herself....maybe this should say THEIR divorce) to the point where said woman had to get a restraining order. This article is so badly written it's not entirely clear if the aforementioned ex is the one he's guilty of continuing to harass, or possibly the married woman he cheated on Katie with.

The only thing I read that Katie (the one Asston's paying lawyers shut up) actually stated to NI was: "After we were married I found out some things I could not live with, so we divorced". Seems very deliberately non-specific. Of course further up it states he was having an affair with a married mom in Indiana, which the NI could have uncovered without her specifically telling them, given that he was harassing some woman to the point where a restraining order was filed.

I get why Asston might want to help his brother. But why the big deal about shutting Katie up? She's not really telling things. Seems to me if the brother wasn't doing things to get restraining orders filed against him and Asston wasn't spending money filing gag orders (to protect the entire family, including himself) against women who aren't saying things there would be no story here.

All his actions (not the brother's ex) make me curious about exactly whatever it is Asston is hiding, the extent of his involvement in his brother's relationships and those unspecified things his brother's ex "couldn't live with" that led to a divorce.

Oh, I shouldn't forget about the brother's previous ex now being dead. Melissa? OD? (Maybe).

Hmm. There's definitely a story.

But these shittily written articles are getting to be a pet peeve of mine. I know it's not the NYT and only gossip, but once upon a time even pissant publications had proof-readers. <sigh> Is there no professionalism whatsoever in journalism anymore?

no
    lindsaywhit and weathered1 like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Wow Ashton sure got the looks in that family

They might not look the same but they both got the asshole gene.

Liv is built like a brick shithouse and that dress is not helping her.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Quote Originally Posted by Sleuth View Post
    They might not look the same but they both got the asshole gene.

Liv is built like a brick shithouse and that dress is not helping her.
    Do you think? I just thought she looked “normal” (not super-skinny), like many women with a couple/3 kids?

In costume for 911
    Kittylady likes this.

I’m thinking its just the puffy sleeves because I don’t think Ive ever thought that about her before even at her largest.
    Alicia Silverstone: "I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information