Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree235Likes

Thread: Demi Moore Speaks About Ashton Kutcher Relationship, Reveals She Suffered Miscarriage

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    Demi is your textbook needy narcissist who wants to be young, beautiful and famous forever. From marrying a much younger man to partying and ODing with her daughters to spilling her guts... she must be exhausting.
    Spot on!!!
    DawnM74 likes this.

Demi is your textbook needy narcissist who wants to be young, beautiful and famous forever. From marrying a much younger man to partying and ODing with her daughters to spilling her guts... she must be exhausting.
    Plus I don't think she's very bright either. The nitrous oxide must have rotted her brain.
    pinkbunnyslippers and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I always think that she has ulterior motives...and in this article, Fishsticks speaks on her behalf...oh, brother...

"I Have Nothing Left to Hide"

I didn't know that she was raped though. I feel bad for her about that.
    1 in 16 women in the USA’s first sexual experience was rape.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...dy/2347264001/
    1 in 5 women in the USA have been raped and 20% in the UK.
    https://www.nsvrc.org/sites/default/...violence_0.pdf
    https://rapecrisis.org.uk/get-inform...xual-violence/

And those are the *reported* numbers, the actual must be so much higher.......

Yep.

fgg

Demi Moore says she regrets having threesomes with Ashton Kutcher in new book

Demi Moore has revealed in a new memoir that she and ex-husband Ashton Kutcher had two threesomes during their marriage — and that he then used the encounters to explain away his later cheating on her, according to a report.

Moore said she only wanted to please Kutcher by engaging in the three-way sex, but she now believes that doing so was a “mistake,” Radar reported Wednesday.

“I wanted to show him how great and fun I could be,” she writes in the book, “Inside Out,” according to the gossip site.

Moore wrote that in 2010, she saw media reports claiming Kutcher, 41, met a 21-year-old woman while bowling with her daughter Rumer Willis, and cheated on her in his marital home while Moore was out of town filming a movie.

When she confronted him, he brought up their threesomes as a defense.

“Because we had brought a third party into our relationship, Ashton said, that blurred the lines and, to some extent, justified what he’d done,” she writes, adding it was to “deflect blame.”

Moore also accused the “That ’70s Show” actor, to whom she was married from 2005 to 2013, of cheating on her before their separation in 2011 while at his former co-star Danny Masterson’s bachelor party.

According to Radar, she learned about the alleged cheating from a Google alert.

“I felt sick to my stomach,” she writes.

Earlier this month, the New York Times released quotes from the forthcoming book, in which Moore, 56, detailed suffering a miscarriage six months into her pregnancy in the early 2000s. Moore “started drinking again and blamed herself for the loss,” though she and Kutcher tried to conceive again through IVF.

Reps for Moore and HarperCollins, the tome’s publisher, did not immediately return our requests for comment. A rep for Kutcher also did not respond.

“Inside Out” is set to be released Sept. 24.

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/19/demi-...r-in-new-book/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ugh I just can’t with him.

She had a horrible upbringing and I don’t think that a natural insecurity combined with Hollywood and then getting older must be murder.
    And that includes Sputs previous quote.
    Last edited by Novice; September 21st, 2019 at 02:29 PM.
    Beeyotch and sputnik like this.

And I just can't with her! Everyone gets older, even in Hollywood.
    Icepik, Brookie and DawnM74 like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Yeah but what he did is just so typical asshole man shit, that men are all allowed to get away with a "tut-tut," where the women who are her type get labeled with a contemptible "dumb Hollywood bimbo should have seen it coming, as she got older" (which is a Hollywood sin in itself). It's all bullshit stereotypes, but it's weighted against women.

Bronze Member

On the plus side.....she's clearly better off not having a bloke like that around in her life AND fucking with her head and insecurities.

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    When she confronted him, he brought up their threesomes as a defense.

“Because we had brought a third party into our relationship, Ashton said, that blurred the lines and, to some extent, justified what he’d done,” she writes, adding it was to “deflect blame.”
    Typical narc asshole bullshit. Confirms what I always suspected of him.
    Novice, crayzeehappee and DawnM74 like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

I wonder if he gets Mila to do threesomes? 😏

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    Yeah but what he did is just so typical asshole man shit, that men are all allowed to get away with a "tut-tut," where the women who are her type get labeled with a contemptible "dumb Hollywood bimbo should have seen it coming, as she got older" (which is a Hollywood sin in itself). It's all bullshit stereotypes, but it's weighted against women.
    I guess I'm an outlier here in that I don't think Demi Moore is dumb, or someone to be pitied. In fact, I think she has done exceptionally well for herself considering that she apparently grew up in a trailer and had Virginia Guynes as a mom. Maybe she's a little needy, emotionally.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    I wonder if he gets Mila to do threesomes? 
    I tend to doubt it. I think guys like Kutcher sort of feel out what a mate is willing to put up with, and then push the boundaries. Kunis seems like more of a traditionalist to me than Moore.
    sputnik, fgg and KrisNine like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    yeah she sounds incredibly exhausting but also kind of emotionally fragile and immature. between her own massive insecurities and the years in hollywood, she's her own worst enemy.
    fgg and weathered1 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

Demi Moore says man raped her at 15 then paid alcoholic mom $500

Demi Moore has revealed she was raped at 15 by a man who paid her alcoholic mother $500.

Moore, 56, spoke about the harrowing incident to Diane Sawyer on “Good Morning America” while discussing her forthcoming memoir “Inside Out.”

“It was rape and a devastating betrayal revealed by the man’s cruel question, ‘How does it feel to be whored by your mother for $500?'” Moore, 56, wrote.

While the events that transpired that night were scaring, Moore does not believe her mother intentionally pimped her out.

“I think in my deep heart, no,” she told Sawyer after the journalist asked if she felt her mother “sold” her to her rapist. “I don’t think it was a straight-forward transaction, but she still did give him the access and put me in harm’s way.”

In Moore’s book, she writes about leaving home with no money and no acting experience to pursue her career in Hollywood. She said her confidence at the time came from her idea that she didn’t have anything to lose.

She would eventually land her big break in “General Hospital” at just 19. The overwhelmed young star soon spiraled out of control, first turning to alcohol and then cocaine. She was later cast in the 1985 film “St. Elmo’s Fire,” where she played a party girl, but was asked to attend rehab. She committed to sobriety and stayed with it until her 40s.

She has now been sober for 20 years.

Moore’s memoir, which has helped the star with self-love and acceptance, also tackles her past with ex Ashton Kutcher, as well as her struggle with drugs.

“Inside Out” will be released Tuesday.

https://pagesix.com/2019/09/23/demi-...holic-mom-500/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I think they should cast Mila Kunis as Demi when they make a bio pic of this. And Thomas Middleditch should play Ashton.

Ashton would just love that.
    DawnM74 likes this.

She has now been sober for 20 years.
    How has she been sober for 20 years when she OD'd while partying with her daughter in 2012? And says she started drinking again following her miscarriage while married to Kutcher?
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information