Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Demi Moore and her daughters pose for Bazaar Magazine cover

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^That's pretty much the only thing it could be. I mean, she HAS to look at Rumer and see her potato head, right? It's not even a face only a mother could love.

I wonder if Demi's vain enough to love her daughter despite her looks.

Silver Member

If only i was any good at photoshop. The picture would be much improved by superimposing a bag over Rumer's head.

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    • On why women look up to her: They don't have any choice. I have the money to pay for plastic surgery to look like I do, and they don't. So, I'm a role model, I guess.
    • On Ashton and her girls: He loves my girls, even though the first time he saw Rumer up close he nearly pissed himself. He...I mean she has that affect on people unfortunately. I pray for him...I mean her.
    • On the dynamic with Bruce: As long as Bruce's checks clear everything is great.
    • Ashton on Bruce: I was like, wow, Bruce, I really used to love your movies when I was in pre-school, and now I'm fucking your ex-wife. Ain't life great?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    Let me just amend that licky paragraph......

Demi Moore is the only spokeswoman for her new movie Flawless because, well, no one else cares. Whether by surgery or airbrush, Demi ego-massages it yet again for the cover of Harper's Bazaar. Inside she poses with her three bruce lookalikes, who are quickly becoming slutty z-listers of their own (here's looking at you, Rumer). In the article she whines about her unusual family looks and what it means to look as old as your daughters and not in a good way. Ashton throws some self-absorbed crap in, too.

hilarious!
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Doesn't God, or whoever, have a funny sense of humor? This woman whose whole life is devoted to her looks, spawns the ugliest girls on the planet. Demi's probably shed many a tear over her big potato headed first born. That kid is terminally fug. Just horrendous.
    yeah, especially when she came out.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Wow. Wyoming is just...wow. They are much better than this at making ugly people look attractive. What were they thinking? It almost looks deliberate. "LOOOOK. Loook at slutty, fugly, fugly light and their hot mom.!"

I think Buffy Burnett may be right. This may be Demi making herself feel better by letting the world pick apart how much more attractive she is than her younguns
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ingi View Post
    [*]On why women look up to her:
    Women look up to her?? Since when?

Quote Originally Posted by kingcap72 View Post
    • On why women look up to her: They don't have any choice. I have the money to pay for plastic surgery to look like I do, and they don't. So, I'm a role model, I guess.
    • On Ashton and her girls: He loves my girls, even though the first time he saw Rumer up close he nearly pissed himself. He...I mean she has that affect on people unfortunately. I pray for him...I mean her.
    • On the dynamic with Bruce: As long as Bruce's checks clear everything is great.
    • Ashton on Bruce: I was like, wow, Bruce, I really used to love your movies when I was in pre-school, and now I'm fucking your ex-wife. Ain't life great?

You guys are so mean, I think Bruce looks great in that one-shouldered dress and wig.

^

On Ashton and her girls: He loves my girls, even though the first time he saw Rumer up close he nearly pissed himself. He...I mean she has that affect on people unfortunately. I pray for him...I mean her.

what??? yeah he nearly pissed himself from being scared. I know she has that effect on me.
    "Shit, I think I just confused myself. QUICK! Somebody hand me chalk, a chalkboard and Will Hunting's brain!" michael k -dlisted

You guys are killing me. Totally hilarious. I agree Demi is messed up in the head, trying to compete with her own daughters. Especially when she has a daughter like Rumer who is physically challenged in the looks department.

It's like the pretty girl who will be only friends with the ugly girls because she wants to always stand out.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information