Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree71Likes

Thread: Demi Moore Is Dating Vito Schnabel: Report

one of the tabloids - might have been the post - had her on the cover today in her romper and dancing like a drunk tard, with the caption "off her rocker". ouch.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Friday, December 7th 2012
    Demi Moore's Down Low Piece Doesn't Want You To Know That He's Dating Her

If you looked at those pictures of Demi Moore twerking her coochie lips off yesterday, then I'm sure you still smell like burnt hair from your lashes getting singed by the heat she was serving. Well, say goodbye to the rest of your lashes, because here's some pictures of Demi's rumored piece giving us some "Alice the Goon farting after sucking on a lemon" hotness on Miami Beach yesterday afternoon.26-year-old Vito Schnabel is the art dealer son of Julian Schnabel andthere's rumors that Demi has been humping on him for a little while now. But while at some Art Basel event in Miami on Wednesday night, Vito told TMZ that he's not boning Tater Head's co-creator. However, a source tells Page Six that they are dating and Vito doesn't want it to get out, because he's a serious art dealer type and doesn't want to be known as Demi's cub. The source said, “Vito and Demi didn’t want to be pictured together. They want to keep their relationship as private as possible, and he is determined to be taken seriously in the art world rather than be known as a celebrity.”Unless, Vito Schnabel finds a secret stash of Thomas Kinkade's final works, I doubt he'll ever be taken seriously in the art world. Any ho who says "I want to be taken seriously in the art world" out loud shouldn't be taken seriously in the art world. And Vito is dumb for not wanting to be photographed with this:Demi should leave Vito in the kindergarten art room she found him in and find herself another dude. There's plenty of 20-something pieces who will openly and proudly hitch a ride on her twerk train.

Splash, GIF via The Cut

Posted by: Michael K
    127 comments

Demi MooreYeah Okay

"AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Tater Head's co-creator.

I don't blame him for denying he is with her. She is an embarrassment.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

She's an embarrassment, but I think if anything he should be bragging. She's still Demi Moore.

Who the fuck is he again? He's fugly. And doughy (which is even worse when you're only 26).
    Sasha, shedevilang and mistify like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

It doesn't matter the way he looks and Demi is nothing to brag about. Maybe 10-15 years ago, now she is a has been embarrassment.
    BelledeJour likes this.
    ><((((º>·. ¸¸. ·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>><((((º>`·.¸¸.··´¯`·...¸><((((º>¸.·´¯`·.. ><((((º> `·.¸¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>

I still think even her pathetic ass could do better than this.

Ugh, I can't believe I am actually defending this haint.
    shedevilang likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Well, Demi used to be something to brag about but let's be honest, everyone only remembers her from being the ex-wife of Bruce Willis and Ashton Kutcher. ...and now, from still trying to be a teenager.

I wonder what kind of drugs she uses or how else does she get that crazy look in her eyes?

No specs appeal here! A bespectacled Demi Moore displays more strange behaviour as she parties with Terry Richardson

By JENNIFER PEARSON
    PUBLISHED: 05:58 GMT, 8 December 2012 | UPDATED: 05:58 GMT, 8 December 2012

Demi Moore appears to be regressing to her teenage years.
    The mother of three raised more eyebrows with her goofy antics at a party for fashion photographer Terry Richardson in Miami Beach, Florida on Friday.
    Demi showed up to the Friday night TERRYWOOD Celebration at The Standard Hotel & Spa wearing a pink, brown and blue frock paired with black heels.

Party girl: Demi Moore turned out at The Standard Hotel & Spa for another night of goofy behavior; here she is pictured with man of the evening, fashion photographer Terry Richardson

She wore her long dark hair loose down the front of her dress and carried a black clutch.
    Outfit aside, the 50-year-old seemed to enjoy being silly as she posed with Richardson, hamming it up in front of the cameras.
    At one point, Richardson started taking her picture with a cell phone and Demi hopped onto the lawn and pretended to shy away, holding a finger to her lips in a 'shush' pose.

Shhh! Demi perhaps didn't want her daughters to know she was at another party

Let's play games: Demi had fun posing for her good pal Richardson

Good times: Demi has been enjoying kicking up her heels during her stay in the Florida fun capital

Demi obviously enjoyed being the object of attention at the star-studded event.
    On Wednesday night Demi drew stares for her wild behavior as she partied with friend Lenny Kravitz and others at the Chanel Beachside Barbeque.
    She was dancing from her place on the couch and then hopped to her feet and started grooving in front of Kravitz.

Hamming it up: Demi liked being the center of attention at this star-studded bash

Ebony and ivory: Kelly Osbourne looked smashing in her strappy black frock, while Stacy Keibler was a vision in her cream frock

Camouflage: Pharrell Williams looked serious in his version of military attire

Her new boy toy beau Vito Schnabel, 26, was also at the December 5 party where they reportedly spent much of the time making out together.
    Demi has not won praises from her daughters Rumer, 24, Scout, 21, or Tallulah, 18, who are embarrassed by their mother's romance with her much younger man.
    Friday evening's event also drew Stacy Keibler - and Demi party pal - who looked dreamy in a cream dress paired with strappy heels.
    Kelly Osbourne looked sexy and fit in a black peek-a-boo number with beige and black heels.
    And rapper Pharrell Williams opted for camouflage, wearing a military-style jacket teamed with short trousers.
    Butterfly likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by BelledeJour View Post
    Well, Demi used to be something to brag about but let's be honest, everyone only remembers her from being the ex-wife of Bruce Willis and Ashton Kutcher. ...and now, from still trying to be a teenager.

I wonder what kind of drugs she uses or how else does she get that crazy look in her eyes?

I agree... It is sad to say but the weird looking young up in coming man Vito is more of a prize then that has been Demi.
    BelledeJour likes this.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Oh Demi, Demi. When you're workin' it this hard right next to Lenny Kravitz and he can't even be bothered to spare you a glance, you might not be all that.
    BelledeJour, Butterfly and Quat like this.

Lest we forget.

I'm surprised at the texture of the skin on her legs. It's not typical of a toned middle aged tall woman. No one that I know at least. I sincerely - yes, sincerely thought her breakdown and all of that would have brought her to a better place, but an an addict without serious help is an addict I guess.

And why anyone wants to date or marry a kid is beyond me, male or female.
    Waterslide likes this.

^Wtf is that video about?!?!That's disturbing as shit!!! I got so creeped out watching that. Imagine if the gender roles were reversed and it was an older man kissing a little girl! Demi is fucking disgusting!!!!!

That video is creepy and disturbing....

(But she used to really pretty!)

Well, there goes my assumption she was just having a rough time but she seems she's been unstable for years.
    Who is that child? Apparently she's always liked younger boys.

Terry Richardson now? He attracts the type of woman/girl who will make fool of herself publicly and think she is in on the joke. But she really is not. Sigh...
    BelledeJour and mistify like this.

Demi is pathetic. Her kids have to be mortified. I would love to know if they even have contact with her now.

Bruce and Ashton must be thanking their lucky stars daily.
    BelledeJour and Butterfly like this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information