Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Delusional crackead Lindsay Lohan sues Pitbull

wow this girl is hard up for cash. i cant even imagine how much she owes in legal fees

Elite Member

I wish she would sue an actual pitbull and then it would attack her.

On what ground does she have to sue if:
    A. Freedom of Speech / Expression
    B. The 1 lyric is true/fact!

Did he use her face on the single cover?
    Is the name of the song "the Lindsay Lohan song?"

No? Ok.... Move along now Lohan.
    Is she that determined not to work, that she just plans to sue anyone that blurts out her name in public?
    Yeaaahhhhhh... That should work out well for you Lindsay

fgg

pitbull better not roll over the way etrade did or this bitch will start suing everyone in order to keep her lips pumped and her skin orange!
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

GR will get its first real LOLsuit!
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

fgg

Pitbull Shocked By LiLo Lawsuit
    I Was Trying to Keep Her Relevant

Rapper Pitbull thinks Lindsay Lohan should be thanking him -- not suing him -- for including her name in his hit song, "Give Me Everything" ... claiming he thought the shout-out would HELP her career.

Pitbull went into serious mode during an interview for his official fansite -- wearing a suit and tie -- and said, "I was very surprised when I found out about the lawsuit ... at first I read it and I thought, 'This has got to be a joke.'"

As TMZ first reported, Lohan filed the suit last week -- claiming the rapper wrongfully used her name for commercial gain by using the lyric, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan" in the song.

The rapper says he supports Lindsay's career -- adding, "In no way shape or form would I wanna bring that on anyone ... I didn't look to defamate [sic], degrade or hurt someone's career."

"For me mentioning it ... on the number one record in the world ... I thought it would be helping someone's career and keeping them relevant."

He concluded by inviting Lindsay to be his guest at the upcoming MTV VMAs. So far, no word if he's received a response.

video on tmz.com

LOL. She's suing to stay relevant!

Hilarious! I love that Pitbull says it's just to keep her relevant. Bitch should be happy she's named in anything now because hello, it's not like anyone's hiring her for a job.

Quote Originally Posted by cmmdee View Post
    Hilarious! I love that Pitbull says it's just to keep her relevant. Bitch should be happy she's named in anything now because hello, it's not like anyone's hiring her for a job.
    But as the lawsuit stated, "She is a professional actor of good repute and standing in the Screen Actors Guild".

BWWWWHAHAHAHA!!!!!

She sucks. Probably poorly too.
    ~Madness, as you know, is like gravity. All it takes is a little push.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    On what ground does she have to sue if:
    A. Freedom of Speech / Expression
    B. The 1 lyric is true/fact!

Did he use her face on the single cover?
    Is the name of the song "the Lindsay Lohan song?"

No? Ok.... Move along now Lohan.
    Is she that determined not to work, that she just plans to sue anyone that blurts out her name in public?
    Yeaaahhhhhh... That should work out well for you Lindsay
    He did not just blurt out her name, he is profiting from it. Like her or hate her, she is a brand.

Bitch isn't a well known brand of anything except fail.
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

Defamate? Sounds like he might be hanging with Sinead O'Connor. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by baked_tater View Post
    He did not just blurt out her name, he is profiting from it. Like her or hate her, she is a brand.

Yes, but the song isn't centered around Lindsay, marketed around Lindsay, he's not making money on the sole fact that he said her name. Honestly, it probably could have been any celeb with a criminal history....

How many songs (especially in hip hop) are out there where the artists have said celebrities names and/ or had something negative to say with that name? Eminem, Kanye, Jay Z, etc. Have they been sued by that celeb and won?

fgg

Pitbull
    SLAMS Lindsay Lohan --
    You're Full of Crap!!!

Pitbull's legal war with Lindsay Lohan is getting straight up NASTY -- 'cause now, the rapper's filed new legal docs calling out LiLo for being a liar with a rap sheet longer than her movie credits.

Pit just filed a response to Lindsay's "Give Me Everything" lawsuit -- in which she claims the hip hop star owes her money for using her name in the song ... when he rapped, "I got it locked up like Lindsay Lohan."

Lohan filed the original suit in NY State Court, stating she was a resident of Nassau County -- but Pit is calling B.S., claiming she's been living in California since 2004 ... and "given her frequent legal troubles, Ms. Lohan possesses irrevocable ties to California that are likely to keep her there for the foreseeable future."

Then, Pit spells out why she's full of crap ... noting every, single one of her legal problems in California ... including her multiple stints in the slammer ... the house arrest ... her problems at the Downtown Women's Center ... and all of the community service she's required to complete in the Golden State in the near future.

Pit concludes, "Thus, in light of Ms. Lohan's continuing obligations to the State of California, as well as the foregoing facts, Ms. Lohan is a citizen of California, not New York."

Pit wants the case transferred out of NY State court and into federal court -- where he thinks he'll have a better shot of taking Lohan down.

The drama continues ...

At least she has something to do except her Playboy re-shooting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information