Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree417Likes

Thread: Dean McDermott Wants Tori Spelling to File for Bankruptcy

Maybe she will go for someone more mamogamus, like, Michael Bay....
    Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    love the dress and veil.

Tori Spelling’s Drunk Alter Ego Is A Public Pissing Fiend Named Terri
    February 10, 2016 / Posted by: Allison
    37 Reactions

Thanks to a preview of tonight’s episode of Kocktails With Khloe, a show that won’t be followed by the words “…has been kancelled” for at least 15 more episodes, I can now add one more reason to the ever-growing list of why I kurse the Kardashian name. And that reason has to do with the fact that I now have a mental picture of a sloppy Tori Spelling popping a squat and using her living room carpet like a litter box assaulting my brain.

In a clip from tonight’s episode, Tori admits that when Tori gets drunk, she turns into Terri. According to Tori, Terri – which is short for TerriTORI, because EVERYTHING is a tori pun with this trick – is a fucking mess who pisses under the table and in potted plants. Basically, Terri is the poor (and I mean poor) man’s Jennifer Lawrence.
    1 Reaction

Somewhere there’s an incontinent Cocker Spaniel who is thinking: “Bitch stole my look AND my moves? Rude.

Tori claims Terri doesn’t come out that often because she has kids. But I bet it’s because she needs to stay sober enough to make sure The Deaner’s drunk alter ego, The Wiener, doesn’t cause too much damage. It’s really not that tough of a job; she just has to have an extra set of pants ready for when he wakes up in the shed after a night of pounding brewskis and realizes he’s pissed himself. “Aw shit, looks like The Wiener struck again! Tori, do me a favor and grab the garden hose? I wanna rinse off real quick.

Tags: I Don't Even Know, Just Stop, Tori Spelling

Dlisted | Tori Spelling’s Drunk Alter Ego Is A Public Pissing Fiend Named Terri
    Is she related to....

In a clip from tonight’s episode, Tori admits that when Tori gets drunk, she turns into Terri. According to Tori, Terri – which is short for TerriTORI, because EVERYTHING is a tori pun with this trick – is a fucking mess who pisses under the table and in potted plants.
    What the... ?!

Tori claims Terri doesn’t come out that often because she has kids.
    I sincerely hope "she" doesn't [come out while her children are around] but, the pit in my stomach makes me think different
    The poor children... I watched the show with her and Dean "working on things" (i.e. throwing Dean under the bus for the sake making money/getting attention because I still think Tori herself orchestrated the whole cheating story).

When the children were shown, I felt so bad for them. It was clear they didn't understand what was going on.
    And Tori crying every other second was torture to watch. I didn't feel bad for her, I felt bad for her children, that they had to be around her. She's a horrible actress and her crying (seemed to me) like it was her easy "go-to" to make "good tv."

I could care less what happens to her or Dean. Team Kids.
    I think they would be better off living with Tori's brother... But, it's not about what's best for her children's well-being for Tori (or Dean), it's about the money. It's always been about the money. If it wasn't, one or both of them would've swallowed their pride and found a steady job by now (within the industry - if it had to be - in some way, shape, or form).

But no. It's only "acting" jobs for them. Parish the thought that they get a job behind the camera - in wardrobe or production/grip... Dean working for a production company... anything along those lines.

Sorry. Vent Over. She just... sucks.
    She seems selfish and cries "victim" when it's convenient for her - which now, seems like all the time.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Maybe she will go for someone more mamogamus, like, Michael Bay....

Is she related to....

I think she's more closely related to this mammal:

Niki Taylor likes this.

or this one, lol.

Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

You better not be talking about that cute ass pug!
    sluce, Trixie and SoCalMarie like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Just watched the video. Tori's so ugly and uninteresting. But there is some entertainment value in watching her not know it and believing that "teri' peeing under a table or a potted plant somehow makes her funny. What a simpleton.

Carrot Top looks like Uncle Leo on seinfeld when Elaine painted thick, black eyebrows on him with magic marker.

Annika likes this.
    "The wild, cruel beast is not behind the bars of the cage. He is in front of it."...Axel Munthe

panic, Trixie, sprynkles and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

All the money in the world couldn't buy Tori a beautiful face. That's saying something.
    panic likes this.
    Why do people say, "Grow some balls?" Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really want to get tough, grow a vagina. Those things take a pounding! ~ Betty White

I haven't seen her on tv in years, I had no idea how hideous she is in motion. She should have just accepted that she was plain instead of trying to 'fix' it and make it worse. The surgeons didn't have much to work with to be fair.
    It's like you ate too much crazy then puked it all over a post and hit submit - Nancydrew

Ignoring the terrible make-up, she looks better with darker hair IMO

And - I appreciate that she claims to be an amazing comic actor, but she can be really funny. There are some actors that are not "headliners" but have made a good living. She needs to get some (more?) Acting lessons, get some proper mental health support for her shopping & hoarding issue (come to Novice, I'll sort you put& be cheaper thanthose charlatans in Hollywood), and she could be solvant again.
    Of course, she needs to loose 250lbs....

Well, she just showed up on my TV in a commercial for a psychic hotline. So, there's that?...

I would've liked to be a fly on the wall while she had her reading...

Source: Tori Spelling – Psychic Source sTORIes
    rollo and Wisher like this.

Back in the 90's me and a gf called one of these psychic places. The first 3 minutes were free or something. The lady doing my "reading" said I was very intuitive (not true at all) and that they were hiring. It was an easy gig that paid $10 an hour. Good money back then. I laughed so hard at the absurdity of it all. Go Tori. At least she got a gig.
    panic, Wisher and Gossip Junkie like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Tori Spelling
    Reportedly
    Hospitalized for
    Migraine Headaches
    Feb 18, 2016 11:14AM | by Amber Belus

Getty Images

Tori Spelling can’t catch a break.

A new report claims the 42-year-old mother-of-four has been hospitalized yet again for her migraine headaches.

RELATED: Find Out What Tori Spelling is Saying About Dean McDermott's Cheating Scandal

Tori Spelling Splash

(Photo Credit: Splash)

Radar states Tori was admitted over the weekend and her family went to bring her gifts on Valentine’s Day. She has dealt with this ailment a number of times within the last year, and was also hospitalized in April after burning herself on a hibachi grill at Benihana.

This comes on the heels of her family’s rumored financial woes and reports it's creating tension with her husband Dean McDermott, 49.

“Dean wants Tori to file for bankruptcy, but Tori refuses to even discuss the possibility of bankruptcy,” a source previously revealed

I guess her mom pays her hospital bills for her 'headaches.' It must be frightening for her young kids.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

I remember my mom having migraines when I was young. She took to her bed with the curtains drawn & we got "dad time".
    Once or twice I remember she had the doctor out but mom & dad were fairly matter-of-fact about it - but then again we used to get dragged around museums, art galleries churches, etc because the olds wanted to go.

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread Information