Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Dean McDermott Wants Tori Spelling to File for Bankruptcy

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Pls make your point in 4 words or less, since that is all I read (according to you).
    My mistake, forget it!

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    Hmmm, I thought you had novice on "ignore"
    No, I unignored her/him a while ago. After reporting the post that hurt my feelings (useless, I know), there was nothing more to do, so I got over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    He will get someone else pregnant. Watch.
    I wouldn't be totally surprised if Tori orchestrates something like that^ happening.
    She'll be able to sell more stories, pictures, maybe get more TV specials and a reality show about how heart-broken she is/going through the motions of divorce.

She already had no problem throwing him under the bus for "cheating" - to which I still think Tori herself planned.
    The show they did documenting that/them going through therapy was so sad to watch but, not for the reasons she wanted the public to think.

I understand that she's used to a certain lifestyle, though extremely possible - it's not exactly easy to go from the lifestyle she had to getting a part-time shift at some high-end boutique. On top of caring for 4 children.

But I don't understand Dean not willing to get a job other than an acting job. There are other jobs within the industry he can get/qualify for behind the scenes, as part of the crew: Boom (mic), Production Assistant, Shot Set-Up, Grip (moving cameras, machinery, cords)... something to bring in some kind of income.
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

What a trainwreck. Poor kids. And Aaron Spelling saw it all coming.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Tori Pours Over Wedding Albums From First Marriage Amid Troubles With Dean

'She now regrets having an affair behind her ex's back.'

Posted on Feb 10, 2016 @ 7:05AM

Tori Spelling is finally coming to terms with the sad state of her love life and relationship. An insider tells RadarOnline.com exclusively that Spelling “no longer thinks Dean McDermott is the love of her life.”
    Spelling’s about face comes on the heels of having to confront major financial issues with McDermott, 49. As Radar reported, the struggling 42-year-old reality star recently had to foot a $45,000 bill for her troubled hubby’s child support and alimony payments to his first wife, Mary Jo Eustace, 53.
    Now, Spelling is struggling to overcome feelings of guilt for walking away from her first marriage to Charlie Shanian, which ended in 2006.
    PHOTOS: Feuding No More? Tori Spelling & Mom Candy Reunite For Brother Randy’s Book Signing Party – Inside The Big Bash!

“When Tori and Dean go through bad times she pulls out and pours over photos from her previous wedding, which she keeps in the garage,” an insider said.
    “She regrets having an affair with Dean behind her ex’s back,” continued the insider. “She feels bad for what she did.”
    Added the insider, “Everyone thinks what’s happening is karma.”

Does Tori Know? Dean ‘Hasn’t Learned His Lesson,’ Still Hitting On Girls

Spelling's cheater hubby even got one woman's number when his wife wasn't looking!

Posted on Feb 9, 2016 @ 17:58PM

Splash News

Dean McDermott recently celebrated two years of sobriety, but it seems he has no plans to put the brakes on his wandering eye.
    “Friends don’t trust Dean,” an insider exclusively told RadarOnline.com of Tori Spelling‘s 49-year-old husband, whose cheating scandal was exposed in 2013.
    As Radar reported, McDermott checked into a rehab facility to deal with his substance abuse, alcoholism and sex addiction the following year.

“He had an affair and used alcohol as a ‘poor me excuse,'” insisted the source, claiming McDermott was never truly sorry for straying from Spelling, 42.
    “He wanted to be the victim,” said the insider. “He did cheat and said his friend set him up and he thinks he was framed. He allowed himself to be put in that situation.”
    And it appears he continues his risky behavior. “Dean is talking to and hitting on girls all the time when he goes out,” revealed the source. “He’s constantly pointing out ‘hot’ girls.”
    PHOTOS: Secrets & Lies: 10 Reasons Why Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott Might Have FAKED The Cheating Scandal To Score A Reality TV Show
    Shockingly, added the source, McDermott once “was talking to some girl and got her phone number” right in front of his distracted wife! “He just hasn’t learned his lesson,” sniped the insider.

Shocking Video

Tori Admits She’ll Be To Blame If Hubby Dean Cheats Again On ‘Kocktails With Khloe’

Tori Admits She'll Be To Blame If Hubby Dean Cheats Again On 'Kocktails With Khloe'

Posted on Feb 11, 2016 @ 11:21AM

Watch: Tori Admits She'll Be To Blame If Hubby Dean Cheats Again On 'Kocktails With Khloe'

Tori Spelling doesn’t regret standing by her man after his 2013 cheating scandal— but if he does it again, she knows she’s the one to blame.
    The reality star, 42, opened up about her troubled hubby Dean McDermott last night on Kocktails with Khloe.
    “We had to start over. The relationship was broken into a million pieces,” she confessed to hostess Khloe Kardashian, who recently admitted her estranged husband Lamar Odom cheated on her for the duration of their four-year marriage.

Though some fans criticized her for sticking with McDermott, Spelling says she kept divorce papers at bay for their four children, and the life they built together over seven years of marriage.’

“I had to account for the love I had for this man, and the relationship we had,” she explained to a nodding Kardashian, 31.

“I think just because someone makes a mistake, it’s really hard to throw that all away,” Spelling continued. “And if they make the mistake again, it’s on you, I think.”
    But two years after McDermott confessed to having a fling with a Canadian woman, Spelling and McDermott are still struggling, RadarOnline.com recently revealed.
    PHOTOS: Inside Tori Spelling’s Life Of Lies: Her 20 Most Shocking Fake-Outs, Half-Truths & Hidden Secrets Revealed
    In fact, the unemployed actor is “hitting on girls when he goes out,” a source claimed. “He’s constantly pointing out ‘hot’ girls.”
    The frustrated Spelling “no longer thinks Dean is the love of her life,” said the insider, adding that she now wishes she never left first husband Charlie Shanian. “She regrets having an affair with Dean behind her ex’s back. She feels bad for what she did.”

These'll be the photos....

I did think that her Badgley Mischka wedding dress was just lovely.

Last edited by Novice; February 11th, 2016 at 05:12 PM.

Tori Pours Over Wedding Albums
    What did she pour over them? Dean's jizz? Her ugly bitter tears?
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

I'm guessing sweat and tears, pouring out of her pores...

eta: and I agree Novice, that was a really pretty dress. And it almost covered up her encapsulated cleavage...
    Mrs P likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I'm guessing sweat and tears, pouring out of her pores...

eta: and I agree Novice, that was a really pretty dress. And it almost covered up her encapsulated cleavage...
    IIRC it didn't have the modesty lace & she made them put it in, but it looks so much better for it.

I guess she keeps finding the old wedding albums each time she packs up the garage to move again.
    Mrs P, Kittylady, Novice and 1 others like this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    IIRC it didn't have the modesty lace & she made them put it in, but it looks so much better for it.
    Definitely a good call on her part! Not only for covering up what needed covering, but much classier and the lace looks nice with the matching cap sleeves.
    Novice likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I guess she keeps finding the old wedding albums each time she packs up the garage to move again.
    I shall confess to watching her show with Dean. I want to think there was an episode of her visiting one of her storage units and looking at pictures from her first wedding. Her assistant, or someone, was like you should just get rid of that stuff. She was trying to downsize because of renting the places. Hopefully that makes sense. It is past 5:45pm
    sluce likes this.

Gold Member

Multiple storage units? If she needs money, A&E has a show that can help.

Pointless story to squeeze a penny from Radar... What's new? (Other than recycling pictures and stories, which seems to be the thing to do now with C-listers... **looks over at Leann while she's "baby shopping"**)
    Katy, urine danger, gurl! - BITTER

love the dress and veil.

Tori Spelling’s Drunk Alter Ego Is A Public Pissing Fiend Named Terri
    February 10, 2016 / Posted by: Allison
    37 Reactions

Thanks to a preview of tonight’s episode of Kocktails With Khloe, a show that won’t be followed by the words “…has been kancelled” for at least 15 more episodes, I can now add one more reason to the ever-growing list of why I kurse the Kardashian name. And that reason has to do with the fact that I now have a mental picture of a sloppy Tori Spelling popping a squat and using her living room carpet like a litter box assaulting my brain.

In a clip from tonight’s episode, Tori admits that when Tori gets drunk, she turns into Terri. According to Tori, Terri – which is short for TerriTORI, because EVERYTHING is a tori pun with this trick – is a fucking mess who pisses under the table and in potted plants. Basically, Terri is the poor (and I mean poor) man’s Jennifer Lawrence.
    1 Reaction

Somewhere there’s an incontinent Cocker Spaniel who is thinking: “Bitch stole my look AND my moves? Rude.

Tori claims Terri doesn’t come out that often because she has kids. But I bet it’s because she needs to stay sober enough to make sure The Deaner’s drunk alter ego, The Wiener, doesn’t cause too much damage. It’s really not that tough of a job; she just has to have an extra set of pants ready for when he wakes up in the shed after a night of pounding brewskis and realizes he’s pissed himself. “Aw shit, looks like The Wiener struck again! Tori, do me a favor and grab the garden hose? I wanna rinse off real quick.

Tags: I Don't Even Know, Just Stop, Tori Spelling

Dlisted | Tori Spelling’s Drunk Alter Ego Is A Public Pissing Fiend Named Terri
    Niki Taylor likes this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Spelling “no longer thinks Dean McDermott is the love of her life.”
    Maybe the next guy will have money.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information