Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Dean McDermott Wants Tori Spelling to File for Bankruptcy

What, that they were accidents? My youngest brother was an accident and we used to call him that. Of course, he was also the most spoiled, least punished and could talk his way out of anything. Hilarious little kid.

I'd think they would be more upset at the idea that she gave birth to them for money.
    czb and Gossip Junkie like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^^^ Awwww!
    That said, I think there is a difference between being called an accident by your loving family or being known as such in the general public where your parents are (rightfully) known as dumbasses anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    I'd think they would be more upset at the idea that she gave birth to them for money.
    That's true.
    llamamama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    What, that they were accidents? My youngest brother was an accident and we used to call him that. Of course, he was also the most spoiled, least punished and could talk his way out of anything. Hilarious little kid.
    That sounds exactly like me. My older siblings hated that I got away with all the stuff they never were able to, and I'd always instigate fights between them. I was the annoying little show off entertaining everyone. Lots of comedians are youngest siblings apparently.

They told me constantly I was an accident. My brother was a horrible baby and he was only 6 months old when Mum fell pregnant with me. She said she cried so much at the thought of another one like him. Luckily for her I was a little angel - for about the first 14 years.
    sprynkles and Novice like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Hell I was an accident born 7 months after the wedding and so was my baby sister. We laugh about it all the time because we know our middle sister is the favorite and only planned child.
    Novice likes this.
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

Randy Spelling once gave me the eye in a Hollywood club.... I have been the same ever since with no uptick in PTSD or emotional problems.
    idunno, o0Amber0o, panic and 1 others like this.
    Santa is an elitist mother fucker -- giving expensive shit to rich kids and nothing to poor kids.

Quote Originally Posted by CarryOn View Post
    I agree. Poor finance keeping aside for a moment, I have to say I also still find Randy and Tori's meager inheritances highly strange. Even Randy, has said that he doesn't know what happened and Aaron Spelling doesn't strike me as the type to have left them so little.

I do think Tori needs to grow up and handle her finances much better but something about Candy rubs me the wrong way too. I think it's the fact that for someone who has so much money through no hard work of her own, it's strange she's so unwilling to be more forthwith with her children. And I do think there is dysfunction in her and Candy's relationship. Something's just off.
    The level of nonsense in this actually hurts my brain.

Aaron died in 2006. He left his children a total of $1.6M between them outright. In 2006 the US Estate tax had an exempt amount of $2M (the total you could bequeath to non-spouse, non-charitable before the estate tax kicked in. This amount includes estate bequests and lifetime taxable gifts). I think it is a totally reasonable assumption that Aaron made gifts to his children in excess of $12k per year and so had used $400k of his exemption during life (which is probably WAYWAYWAY undervalued, just given the cost of Tori's brief first wedding).

If his estate was worth $600M and let's assume for the sake of argument that he made no charitable gifts (I don't know and have no interest in researching) and he left something more than the $1.6M to his kids, his estate would have paid 46% tax on that overage - thereby depleting the estate for no known reason.

Estate transfers to the spouse (and only the spouse, not shared with others) or charitable interests are not subject to the estate tax.

A normal estate plan leaves the amount possible outright to kids without paying taxes (assuming Spelling level wealth) and the remainder to the spouse in trust. She has the right to all of the income and as much of the principal as is necessary for her health and welfare. Any principal transfers to someone other than the surviving spouse or for his/her benefit puts the entire trust at risk of being taxed at the then 2006 46% rate. In order to qualify for that spouse exemption, the wife has to have some ability to control where the trust ultimately ends up...Tori better watch her step if Mama is covering all of her living expenses and she's going broke from pampering herself.

Class over.
    Trixie, sluce, fgg and 6 others like this.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    Do you think that
    Pls make your point in 4 words or less, since that is all I read (according to you).

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    The level of nonsense in this actually hurts my brain.

Aaron died in 2006. He left his children a total of $1.6M between them outright. In 2006 the US Estate tax had an exempt amount of $2M (the total you could bequeath to non-spouse, non-charitable before the estate tax kicked in. This amount includes estate bequests and lifetime taxable gifts). I think it is a totally reasonable assumption that Aaron made gifts to his children in excess of $12k per year and so had used $400k of his exemption during life (which is probably WAYWAYWAY undervalued, just given the cost of Tori's brief first wedding).

If his estate was worth $600M and let's assume for the sake of argument that he made no charitable gifts (I don't know and have no interest in researching) and he left something more than the $1.6M to his kids, his estate would have paid 46% tax on that overage - thereby depleting the estate for no known reason.

Estate transfers to the spouse (and only the spouse, not shared with others) or charitable interests are not subject to the estate tax.

A normal estate plan leaves the amount possible outright to kids without paying taxes (assuming Spelling level wealth) and the remainder to the spouse in trust. She has the right to all of the income and as much of the principal as is necessary for her health and welfare. Any principal transfers to someone other than the surviving spouse or for his/her benefit puts the entire trust at risk of being taxed at the then 2006 46% rate. In order to qualify for that spouse exemption, the wife has to have some ability to control where the trust ultimately ends up...Tori better watch her step if Mama is covering all of her living expenses and she's going broke from pampering herself.

Class over.
    I love it when you get all legal!!! Hot Mama!
    SHELLEE, OrangeSlice and sprynkles like this.

You knew it was coming....

Deadbeat Dad! Tori Forced To Pay Dean McDermott’s Child Support
    Reality mom is 'paying for everything' these days.
    Posted on Feb 9, 2016 @ 7:04AM
    http://content.jwplatform.com/previews/56COZk3Q-p1xjtOtD<iframe src="http://content.jwplatform.com/players/56COZk3Q-p1xjtOtD.html" width="550" height="325" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>
    Watch: Tori Spelling Forced To Pay Dean McDermott’s Child Support

Tori Spelling‘s marriage chaos continues to break the bank! RadarOnline.com has learned that the cash-strapped actress-turned-reality star is now footing the bill for her troubled hubby’s child support obligations!

“Tori is paying for everything,” an insider revealed.

As Radar reported, the former Chopped Canada host, 49, owed a whopping $45,000 dollars in child support payments to Mary Jo Eustace, the mother of McDermott‘s 17-year-old son Jack.

PHOTOS: Feuding No More? Tori Spelling & Mom Candy Reunite For Brother Randy’s Book Signing Party – Inside The Big Bash!

While the insider said that McDermott “is currently working,” his salary is “still not enough” to cover his bills.

While Spelling, 42, picked up the support tab, the couple has finally gotten a little debt relief since Jack has come to stay with them in Los Angeles for the time being.

“Now that Jack lives with them they aren’t sending his ex money anymore,” said the insider, who added that Spelling “is not happy with Dean” and none of their loved ones know “why she stays with him.”

ok, wait a minute...they can't pay for rent or food or their kids' school, so Candy is paying all that, and they can't pay their AmEx bill, but TORI is paying Dean's child support? How far in arrears is he that he owes $45k? And their solution is to have the poor kid live with them in lieu of paying support?

What a crock of bullshit.
    panic, Raff and Kittylady like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Poor Jack. Hey kid, come live with us so I don't have to pay your mom child support. So I guess Candy should be paying this too?
    panic likes this.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Well, it really explains why Candy is only paying for rent, food, the kids' school and a roof over their heads. It's all for her grandkids' benefit because if she gave any money to Tori outright, it would all be blown or attached by debtors in a minute.

These two just have no shame whatsoever, it's just poor poor us all the time with all these "leaked" stories. Why don't they just stand on a street corner with a "will do a reality show for food" sign?
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Elite Member

So one of the articles says Dean didn't get a vasectomy due to cost. Stupid.
    Also, with Tori's pregnancy history shouldn't she be getting her tubes tied or a hysterectomy?

He will get someone else pregnant. Watch.

I can think of one reason why she might still be with him. She needs someone to help her with all those freakin' kids!

I'll bet Candy would pay for her to get her tubes tied (cut, tied and burned) at this point.

If Mary Jo Eustace is actually seeing any of that money, Brandi Glanville needs to find her immediately and have a sit down.
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

If you can't pay for a vasectomy, how are you going to pay for another kid when it inevitably comes?

I'm so sick about hearing how Tori's financial troubles are her parents' fault. No one is automatically entitled to their parents' money! If Candy wants to blow her money on luxury, well, it's her money. Tori doesn't have the money, yet still wants to live in luxury. That's the difference.

Also, why the hell is Tori Spelling so special that she should automatically live the same life she had a kid? Since when it that a birthright? Most of us grow up and forge our own way, and guess what, things change. I had a solid middle class upbringing and now live paycheck to paycheck because I graduated college right as the Great Recession hit. I'd love to have what my parents had when they were my age - I'd love it even more to have what my grandparents had in the '40s (a house, two cars and two kids on one parent's salary) but that's not the way the world works anymore. I'm not knocking on my parents' door demanding that they drain their accounts so I can go back to the comfortable middle class life I had as a kid. I'm an adult and I take care of myself and my family now.

There are plenty of people who've been able to live their entire lives on royalties from one hit show. Tori had many years on a hit show, plus she'll get royalties from the umpteen guest appearances she did in the 80's and 90's. She's also had a bunch of TV movies, reality shows, books, etc. in addition to a nice sum from Daddy's will. She's made far, far more and stretched out her fame far longer than perhaps any other "actress" so ugly and untalented. If she pissed that away on dumb shit and plastic surgery, that's her own fault. Maybe she should have found a husband with a job if she wanted to pop out a bunch of kids while living the glamorous life. As it is, she has Mommy paying for her housing, food, her kids' costs, etc. and is STILL is racking up the debts.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    Do you think that Tori is clever enough for that? I believe that the last two were accidents, just like Tori said (great that her kids will find that information online in a few years).
    Hmmm, I thought you had novice on "ignore"
    sluce, Kittylady and Novice like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information