Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Dean McDermott Wants Tori Spelling to File for Bankruptcy

God he’s such a creepy douche
    C_is_for_Cookie likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

I second that

Also a for good measure
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

^Sums up my feelings exactly.

He's either:

1. a pathological liar who thinks he's fooling everyone - because nobody, nobody, is schwinging when Tori runs past; OR

2. actually the one human being on this planet who finds her attractive; OR

3. a fucking douche who knows how much he's going to gross us all out and gets a big kick out of it. Because he's a douche.

I'm going to say a little bit of 1 (he barely works and still gets his dick wet, even if it is Tori, so he's breaking even at least) but mostly 3, particularly the douche part.

Now I feel queasy. Thanks douche.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Quote Originally Posted by twitchy2.0 View Post
    "Dean McDermottwas asked by co-hosts Nicky Paris and Adam Hunter if he and Spelling ever engage in any role-play related to the show. Tthe actor confirmed that his wife has indeed reprised her role as Donna Martin in the bedroom.
    “Yeah, she’s dressed up like Donna Martin,” he said. “And it’s f—ing awesome.”
    “Here’s the thing: The thing I love about the show is the flashbacks,” he continued, referring to the rebooted BH92010. “In episode two, the flashback of Tori running down the hall and she talks to Kelly. I was like,schwing!”"

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    Given that everything else (inc their sex love) is open & up for grabs, it seems a little hypocritical imo.

Dean McDermott Says Tori Spelling Has Role-Played as Her 90210Character Donna Martin in Bed

AURELIE CORINTHIOS
    Posted on August 26, 2019 4:13PM

The original Beverly Hills, 90210 may be over, but Tori Spelling‘s character lives on — and not just in Fox’s meta reimagining.
    In the latest episode of his podcast, Daddy Issues, Dean McDermottwas asked by co-hosts Nicky Paris and Adam Hunter if he and Spelling ever engage in any role-play related to the show. Tthe actor confirmed that his wife has indeed reprised her role as Donna Martin in the bedroom.
    “Yeah, she’s dressed up like Donna Martin,” he said. “And it’s f—ing awesome.”
    “Here’s the thing: The thing I love about the show is the flashbacks,” he continued, referring to the rebooted BH92010. “In episode two, the flashback of Tori running down the hall and she talks to Kelly. I was like, schwing!”
    RELATED: Tori Spelling Talks Filming BH90210 —‘Sometimes It Feels Like We’re Back in High School’

“Is that because you had no kids back then?” Hunter joked.

“That’s what really turned me on: the thought of no children,” McDermott said. “No, she looked hot. You know the story, I had a crush on Tori on the show, and so to see the flashbacks, I put it in the spank bank.”
    In other NSFW news, McDermott says he has the words “Tori’s” tattooed above his genital area.
    This isn’t the first time McDermott, 52, has opened up about their sex life on the podcast. Earlier this month, he revealed he and Spelling, 46, have sex “every day” and use CBD lube.
    “It’s great,” he said. “You just put it on, and the vagina gets tighter, and then you last longer.”
    BH90210 airs Wednesdays (9 p.m. ET) on Fox
    did you not read the second part????

no. I was too queasy to continue.
    Kittylady, czb, weathered1 and 2 others like this.
    As Canadian as possible under the circumstances

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What's traitors, precious?" -- President Gollum

Well if I had to scar my eyes with it I thought I’d share.., often!

I hate defending Tori, but seriously you reap what you sow and Candy always spoiled her rotten. If your whole life you ever have seen your parents spend and throw with money, (didn't they import snow for xmas once?) it can be expected you have no financial skills and her husband is a gold digger who didn't hit the jackpot like he expected he had.
    stella blue likes this.

That's Tori's defense, (actually it was her dad who spoiled her, I don't remember Candy being the driving force) but I don't buy it. Yes you can be expected to adult up and adjust to new circumstances--her brother is doing fine.

She's just digging in her heels and trying to force Candy's hand with those kids, all because she resents being cut off the $pelling teat. Her dad was trying to do something for her (too little, too late) and she insists on staying a dependent, helpless spoiled brat. No shame, no will to stand on her own, not even to model responsibility for her kids' sake.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread Information