Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree417Likes

Thread: Dean McDermott Wants Tori Spelling to File for Bankruptcy

^^^ mostroop, make sure she sees an awesome ortho!! I was in a bad car wreck when I was 18. I also had scoliosis, plus Schuermann's Syndrome (which causes kyphosis/rounded shoulders). I had range of motion issues in my neck and shoulder, plus deep tissue damage. I wound up getting put in a back brace for six months because they were concerned my muscles and tissues would repair themselves to the position my screwed up back was in, instead of a normal spine. Be careful!!
    mostroop likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    I used to have a co-worker who used to get migraines. Then she got breast cancer, the usual treatment for that, and when she was done with that her migraines were gone as well.
    I'm sorry to hear that your friend battled Breast Cancer and I hope she is doing well now. The fact that her migraines disappeared after treatment makes me wonder if hers were primarily hormone related. I gather estrogen is considered to be something to be avoided after many cancers.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaMama View Post
    Before I went to law school I was a paralegal and mostly worked for personal injury mills - what you're talking about is why I won't go to a chiropractor and am a little disbelieving of those who swear by them.
    I worked for years on the other side--insurance defense claims, and we knew when we were being taken by lawyers/doctors/chiros who were just trying to build up special damages. Same ones worked together most of the time. Personally, I have no problem with chiros, I've also known people who swear by them, but like any other doctor/practitioner there should be a treatment plan with a time frame. Not just weekly "adjustments" x infinity regardless of improvement or non-improvement.
    rollo likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Because, of course, when You have a debt of half a MILLION dollars & have had a WARRANT issued for your arrest -you start earning again, the first thing to spend your money on is a vacation in hawaii!!!

she deser EVERYTHING she gets in court. Scumbag.

I bet shes getting something as a producer to if she was part if the team that “re-iMagined” this.

I wonder what femmefetale things of the reboot?

AUGUST 14, 20194:00pm PT by Lesley Goldberg

'BH90210' Surprising Cast Salaries Revealed (Exclusive)

Play Video

Jennie Garth and Tori Spelling earn additional fees, sources say, for co-creating the new take on the former Fox soap, while Jason Priestley also scores additional pay for directing.

The cast of Beverly Hills, 90210 isn't cashing in as much as you'd think with Fox's meta "revival."
    Sources tell The Hollywood Reporter that original stars Jennie Garth, Tori Spelling, Gabrielle Carteris, Shannen Doherty, Jason Priestley, Brian Austin Green and Ian Ziering are making $70,000 per episode for Fox's BH90210, where they each play heightened versions of themselves shopping a revival of their beloved former '90s teen soap. That translates to a $420,000 base salary for the six-episode "event series."
    Sources note that Garth and Spelling also receive an additional $15,000 per-episode fee for co-creating the new take. (Showrunners Mike Chessler and Chris Alberghini are also credited as co-creators alongside Garth and Spelling.)
    Priestley, who helmed one episode, is earning an additional $46,000 for his work behind the camera. (That's the basic DGA primetime network directing rate.)
    The new salaries are a far cry from what many industry insiders anticipated for a pseudo-reboot of a beloved series with nearly the full cast participating. "I thought they would have made at least six figures," said one prolific talent agent.
    By comparison, the four original stars of Will & Grace were paid $250,000 per episode for the first season of NBC's revival and secured bumps to $350,000 for seasons two and three.
    According to a 2017 THR survey, actor salaries ranged from $1 million per episode (think the stars of The Big Bang Theory) to $55,000-$85,000 for midrange talent (actors lower down on the call sheet), with the bottom level for supporting leads with no prior series regular roles coming in at around $30,000 per episode.
    BH90210 premiered Aug. 7 on Fox and openedwith an impressive 1.5 rating in the all-important adults 18-49 demographic and 3.4 million total viewers, besting CBS stalwart Big Brother in both metrics. The series also scored well with women 25-54, drawing a 2.5 in the demo — Fox's best summer scripted return in nearly a decade. With three days of delayed viewing, the series premiere grew to a 2.1 among 18-49ers, making it this summer's highest-rated series debut and No. 1 summer bow in more than two years. All told, the episode delivered 6.1 million multiplatform viewers and ranks as Fox's most-streamed summer debut ever.
    As for the future, the castmembers all hope that BH90210 runs for multiple seasons. "We have so many stories to tell that this could keep going on season after season," said Spelling, who with Garth had been shopping the new take for nearly a year before the newly independent Fox Entertainment came through with the series order.
    Fox and producers CBS TV Studios — the latter of which produced the original series — declined comment.
    https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/li...vealed-1231835

[B]Tori Spelling enjoys pool time with son Beau as she vacations in Hawaii q/b]after filming the reboot of Beverly Hills 90210

By Kate Durocher For Dailymail.com23:33, 25 Aug 2019, updated 23:38, 25 Aug 2019

The 90s star is currently enjoying some rest and relaxation at the tropical destination with her two-year-old son, Beau, who she was spotted poolside with on Sunday.
    With her toe-headed son on her hip, the 52-year-old actress soaked up the sun in a tasteful green bathing suit.

+9

Family vacation: Tori Spelling, 52, is currently enjoying some rest and relaxation in Hawaii with her two-year-old son, Beau, who she was spotted poolside with on Sunday

With the ocean and mountains behind her, the True Tori star perched Beau on her side while wrapping a white towel around her waist.

She rocked a low cut halter one piece bathing suit and left her white blonde hair down in natural waves.
    To avoid UV rays, the beautiful mother donned extra large, square shaped sunglasses for the day of lounging.

+9

Mom's day off: Getting more comfortable, Tori also sat on a white pool chair with Beau next to her as the child wore two flotation devices on his arms Getting more comfortable, Tori also sat on a white pool chair with Beau next to her as the child wore two flotation devices on his arms.
    And to entertain the child, the wife of Dean McDermott also blew bubbles from a black and red bottle as the toddler watched.
    The author relished in her time off, which was much deserved after working hard on set to shoot the reboot of BH90210.
    The revival besides Spelling also will feature Jenni Garth, Gabrielle Carteris, Shannen Doherty, Jason Priestley, Brian Austin Green and Ian Ziering.
    In the reboot, the cast plays heightened versions of their original characters from the the 1990s teen soap.
    BH90210 premiered August 7 on Fox and scored an admirable 1.5 rating in the key 18-49 demographic and 3.4 million viewers total.

And while Tori raked in the big bucks for the newly redone show, the talent's day of fun still comes just as it's been revealed she has two outstanding loans for nearly $500,000.
    Radar Online reports that American Express has ordered the Los Angeles Sheriff's office to possess $88,391.25 in unpaid bills from the star.
    American Express originally sued spelling back in January 2016 for failure to pay her credit card bills.
    On August 16, American Express filed a Writ of Execution that read, according to documents obtained by Radar Online: 'To the Sheriff or Marshal of the County of Los Angeles, you are directed to enforce the judgment described below with daily interest and your costs as provided by law.'

Two days prior to the Writ of Execution, theHollywood Reporter divulged that Spelling is making $70K per episode of BH90210, pocketing an additional $15K per episode for co-creating the show.
    Moreover, Spelling and McDermott are also embroiled in legal woes with City National Bank.
    The bank has accused the couple of failing to pay back a $400K loan and was awarded a judgment of $202,066 in 2017, but still claimed the two had never paid.
    After Spelling failed to appear in court, a bench warrant was issued - only to be dissolved in April once she agreed to provide documents in a meeting with attorneys.

With her toe-headed son on her hip, the 52-year-old actress soaked up the sun in a tasteful green bathing suit.

Toe-headed?

Also, her bio says she was born in '73. So that would make her 46.

Daily fail strikes again!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

isn't she 46 though?
    -

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    isn't she 46 though?
    Yup but the photo caption says
    Family vacation: Tori Spelling, 52, is currently enjoying some rest and relaxation in Hawaii with her two-year-old son, Beau, who she was spotted poolside with on Sunday “

Adding years to Tori Spelling's life is the one good thing the DM has ever done, imo.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

While I have no doubt the gruesome twosome are entirely capable of producing children with heads like toes (some might even say it would be an improvement, but certainly not me), it's actually "tow". Good old Fail - don't ever change.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

With all the Meghan hating articles due every day the Fail doesn't have time for proof reading other articles.

Is she lactating in that first green swimsuit photo? (Asking for a friend)

52! She'd be pissed if she read that.
    fgg likes this.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    I worked for years on the other side--insurance defense claims, and we knew when we were being taken by lawyers/doctors/chiros who were just trying to build up special damages. Same ones worked together most of the time. Personally, I have no problem with chiros, I've also known people who swear by them, but like any other doctor/practitioner there should be a treatment plan with a time frame. Not just weekly "adjustments" x infinity regardless of improvement or non-improvement.

Now that's interesting -- I didn't know they did that. I know a personal injury lawyer who socializes with chiros so that their patients come to him. He has repeat clients, too -- people who've come to him for several car accident settlements. I remember wondering if anyone was such a bad driver that they were in three or more car accidents. I mean, really? I never thought that they could be scamming the insurance companies.

I'd trust my chiro over most doctors.
    Honeythorn likes this.

Thread Information