Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree394Likes

Thread: Dean McDermott Wants Tori Spelling to File for Bankruptcy

My husband gets migraines, he usually takes a bunch of drugs and tries to sleep in a quiet dark room. Or pukes until he's exhausted and then sleeps. He's been to the ER once in 15 years because the pain got too bad.

My SIL was getting migraines and one of the reasons was chronic dehydration. Too much caffiene/other stimulants (ginseng, allergy meds,etc), activity/exercise/sweating + not enough hydration. "I drink water" she'd say. Turned out, nowhere near enough.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Yep, that's a trigger for no h me & my mom. Lack of sleep/over tired is too.
    Apparently "stress" is a trigger for tori...

My husband's are triggered by lack of sleep and stress as well.
    Novice likes this.

My mom had to go the hospital with her migraines many times. Poor thing. I don't know how she lived through them for decades.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Elite Member

Migraines come in all forms
    I get hemiplegic migraines I'm not even 30 yet, I've had them thought to be strokes by many medical personnel including my own primary care doctor when I collasped at work. I can't move one side of my body, often can't speak or sometimes understand, I may lose vision, my eye droops, it presents as a stroke. In the last 2 months I've been in the ER 4 times and hospitalized twice. As much as I hate it, I can't well be left to just not move most times and if it doesn't pass my husband has to make the awful decision. I'm also at least 3x more likely to have a stroke because of the hemiplegic migraines add in family history of stroke, blood clots (and dying of them for generations), a blood clot of my own, a fib family history and a spurt of a fib on an ekg of my own and they don't like to take risks it could be a stroke.
    THe hospital bills suck unfornately and I pay what I can when I can and pray I can continue to be seen it's been a rough few years for our family healthwise.

So sorry Mary. That's very rough. I hope and pray they come up with a treatment for you that works.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Quote Originally Posted by maryk View Post
    Migraines come in all forms
    I get hemiplegic migraines I'm not even 30 yet, I've had them thought to be strokes by many medical personnel including my own primary care doctor when I collasped at work. I can't move one side of my body, often can't speak or sometimes understand, I may lose vision, my eye droops, it presents as a stroke. In the last 2 months I've been in the ER 4 times and hospitalized twice. As much as I hate it, I can't well be left to just not move most times and if it doesn't pass my husband has to make the awful decision. I'm also at least 3x more likely to have a stroke because of the hemiplegic migraines add in family history of stroke, blood clots (and dying of them for generations), a blood clot of my own, a fib family history and a spurt of a fib on an ekg of my own and they don't like to take risks it could be a stroke.
    THe hospital bills suck unfornately and I pay what I can when I can and pray I can continue to be seen it's been a rough few years for our family healthwise.
    I've been a sufferer of "regular" migraines since I was 8. I had just one episode of hemiplegic migraine last year and it was one of the most nerve wracking experiences of my life. I was home alone and had no idea what was happening. Not being able to speak, see or move while technically being awake was quite scary. It felt like I was stuck like that for hours, but I don't think it lasted more than 20 minutes. When I went to the ER afterwards, they couldn't figure out what it was after ruling out a stroke and said it was transient hemiplegia (temporary paralysis of one side of the body. Gee, thanks). It was a neurologist who later told me it was hemiplegic migraine. I still don't know what triggered it that one time.

So sorry for what you're going through MaryK. I can't imagine having mutiple of those! Hope the treatments work for you.

Elite Member

I'm starting to see a difference on topomax, unfortunately so many episodes has slowed me down, but only a few people truly notice a difference, mainly my husband I just seem spacy. I forget more things now, too. But it's getting better so I'm very thankful!

I Googled "Tori Spelling hospitalized" because I remember rumors of her being a hypochondriac. Last year she supposedly fell on a grill at Benihana and "had to be hospitalized" and get "skin grafts" for her arm, though there are photos of her leaving the restaurant, helpfully showing the paparrazzi her burn, so I guess it was serious enough for skin grafts but not enough to rush to the hospital/call 911/be visible:

Also in 2015, Dean "rushed her to the hospital" and she later tweeted this photo, saying she was hospitalized for migraines.

In 2014, she was hospitalized with a "severe coughing attack" and tweeted and Instagrammed this photo with the caption, "We all need 2 step up frm inside & go 4 it! W/our friends by our side. Sadly I've finally faced truth that 1 person will never be there 4 me. #TrueTori"

Also in 2014, she was "quarantined for symptoms of Ebola" and also "secretly hospitalized for a week" for unknown reasons during Dean's "cheating scandal."
    In 2013, she was hospitalized for "stress and anxiety" and cancelled her book tour. In 2012, hospitalized for a ruptured C-section scar. In 2011, another "mysterious illness" and rush to the hospital. (BTW all the "secret hospital visits" come with with helpful "secret" pap photos to show what a devoted husband Dean is).
    There may be more but I stopped after that.
    rollo likes this.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

My goodness, that sounds awful!
    ETA - I meant our gals, not hypochondriac Tori.
    I figured it was a "pull up your big girl panties moment" for Tori...

Wow that list of "emergencies" reads like blatant attention-seeking to make Ferret Face stick around and "support" her. I've known so many girls like this who come down with a sudden illness or injury if they think someone is cheating and about to dump them.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Elite Member

With four kids, a lazy husband, financial troubles and conflicts with her mother, I'd need a little break too. I guess she can't afford a spa, so she has to resort to the ER. I pity the doctors and nurses, who have to deal with her.

She should go to the TV show Botched, they'll fix her bad PS and she'll have some resting time payed by the TV...

Her face is unfixable and pretty soon her problems will be too if she carries on like this.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information