Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Dean McDermott, aka Mr. Tori Spelling, enters rehab

^ Are you saying he is a pretend sleazebag? Puh-leese!

Oh no! Definitely a real sleaze bag! I just see where it looks like which story went public was hand picked. The story where the mistress claims he sang the praises of his wife and kids has a much better ring to it than the one where Dean screams "I'd much rather fuck y'all than my horse faced wife!"
    llamamama and teforde23 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalMarie View Post
    His face looks like a walking version Macbook Photo Booth "Squeeze" Effect - you know the one that were it scrunches the middle of your face?

It's hard to believe any stories that come out of the Tori and Dean camp at this point. I feel like she's desperate for PR/money, and is just going down the list of story lines to sell...

The articles that came out about him cheating were so slanted.... the random girl he allegedly cheated with basically praised Tori and "felt bad" about being with Dean? Please.

I don't think Tori is above paying someone a couple bucks to play along with a storyline in which she could get a couple covers and a couple interviews out of...
    You know, I would actually believe that.

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Are you saying he is a pretend sleazebag? Puh-leese!
    Eh, I still believe he's an actual sleazebag, and believe that he's most likely cheated on Tori...

However, I don't think Tori would let any actual factual information that could make her and/or Dean look horrible (to the point where Tori would look dumb if she didn't divorce him) - get to the press.

There is no way in hell that the woman he cheated would be so complimentary towards Tori in the press that she did-if she wasn't paid to be. Tori some kind of influence on that whole thing...

Whether she (the mistress) was paid for the story that never happened (for Tori to make some quick money), or paid to slant the story of the affair to make Dean look not so a**hole-ish/paint Tori as an amazing wife/Mistress feeling so bad about doing it. (yet she still did an interview about the affair announcing it to the world? )

I don't know. Doesn't the mistress always 'feel bad' when she goes to the media? And usually they genuinely feel bad because the money for the story is their last hurrah.

mjw
    Elite Member

Tori Spelling Cheating Scandal Secret: Source Claims Dean McDermott Confessed To Bedding 5 Women

Tori Spelling
    ‘s love rat husband has made a senses shattering confession!

In rehab for the “mistakes” he has made and the “pain” he has caused his family,Dean McDermott has privately admitted to his devastated wife that he cheated with as many five in the last two years while married, RadarOnine.com has been told.

The 47-year-old father-of-five came clean during therapy and said most of the women he cheated on Spelling with were hook-ups whilst he was traveling, a source claimed.

“He was forced to finally admit the truth to Tori,” the insider said.

“Making matters worse, Dean admitted to not always using protection during the encounters. It’s the ultimate betrayal for Tori and she probably won’t be able to ever forgive him for that. It’s one thing to cheat, but another to have unprotected sex,” claimed the source.

McDermott allegedly cheated on Spelling, 40, with a woman named Emily Goodhand, who claimed she had sex with the actor during a two-day romp at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto, last December.

Goodhand claimed McDermott told her he was in a “sexless marriage” with the ex-90210 actress.

As we first reported, the “Spelling It Like It Is” author complained to friends that her husband wanted to have sex with her on a daily basis, even after staying up all night with their newborn son.

“Dean wants sex from her 24/7,” a source previously revealed.
    “Their sex life when they first hooked up was wild and kinky. Of course, they didn’t have children and were very uninhibited.

“Dean would always throw it in Tori’s face that their sex life wasn’t as hot as it used to be. Well how could it be? They now have four children and Tori would stay up with Finn all night when he was fussy.

“The last thing Tori would want to do is have sex and yet Dean would be ready to go! He even accused Tori of paying more attention to their children!”

Admitting that he took ”full responsibility for my actions,” McDermott voluntarily checked himself into a treatment center to “address some health and personal issues,” as RadarOnline.com was first to reveal.

However, despite the therapy, the reality star is allowed to leave to visit his and Spelling’s four children – Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 15 months – at their house.

Tori Spelling Cheating Scandal Secret: Source ClaimsÂ*Dean McDermott Confessed To Bedding 5 Women | Radar Online

Yuck.
    CL** likes this.
    Life is short. Break the Rules. Forgive Quickly. Kiss Slowly. Love Truly.
    Laugh Uncontrollably. And never regret ANYTHING that makes you smile.

- Mark Twain

Next book title:
    My Husband Likes Other CliTORIses
    I Love the Rat-Faced Fuck and other ContradicTORIes
    Her Stanky Pussy is one of a Million DeposiTORIes
    Fuck You, a Guide in DerogaTORIes
    Weasel-Faced Husband Fucks in LavaTORIEs

too easy
    sluce, mjw, Laurent and 17 others like this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

I see a new career in your future Mel.
    CL** likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by mjw View Post
    Tori Spelling Cheating Scandal Secret: Source Claims Dean McDermott Confessed To Bedding 5 Women

Tori Spelling
    ‘s love rat husband has made a senses shattering confession!

In rehab for the “mistakes” he has made and the “pain” he has caused his family,Dean McDermott has privately admitted to his devastated wife that he cheated with as many five in the last two years while married, RadarOnine.com has been told.

The 47-year-old father-of-five came clean during therapy and said most of the women he cheated on Spelling with were hook-ups whilst he was traveling, a source claimed.

“He was forced to finally admit the truth to Tori,” the insider said.

Making matters worse, Dean admitted to not always using protection during the encounters. It’s the ultimate betrayal for Tori and she probably won’t be able to ever forgive him for that. It’s one thing to cheat, but another to have unprotected sex,” claimed the source.

McDermott allegedly cheated on Spelling, 40, with a woman named Emily Goodhand, who claimed she had sex with the actor during a two-day romp at the Fairmont Royal York Hotel in Toronto, last December.

Goodhand claimed McDermott told her he was in a “sexless marriage” with the ex-90210 actress.

As we first reported, the “Spelling It Like It Is” author complained to friends that her husband wanted to have sex with her on a daily basis, even after staying up all night with their newborn son.

“Dean wants sex from her 24/7,” a source previously revealed.
    “Their sex life when they first hooked up was wild and kinky. Of course, they didn’t have children and were very uninhibited.

“Dean would always throw it in Tori’s face that their sex life wasn’t as hot as it used to be. Well how could it be? They now have four children and Tori would stay up with Finn all night when he was fussy.

“The last thing Tori would want to do is have sex and yet Dean would be ready to go! He even accused Tori of paying more attention to their children!”

Admitting that he took ”full responsibility for my actions,” McDermott voluntarily checked himself into a treatment center to “address some health and personal issues,” as RadarOnline.com was first to reveal.

However, despite the therapy, the reality star is allowed to leave to visit his and Spelling’s four children – Liam, 6, Stella, 5, Hattie, 2, and Finn, 15 months – at their house.

Tori Spelling Cheating Scandal Secret: Source ClaimsÂ*Dean McDermott Confessed To Bedding 5 Women | Radar Online

I feel NO sympathy for her at all. She was sleeping with a married man *while she was also married, and his wife was pregnant. I guess his wife was not willing to have sex 24/7 any longer. It could not have happened to a more deserving person. Ultimate betrayal was it worse than what he did to his first wife or what she did to her first husband?
    Now, just waiting for him to feel 'betrayed' by someone and they would have each gotten what he/she deserved.

^Fact check: His wife was not pregnant. They were in the process of adopting a little girl. He is still an ass though.
    mostroop likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by mostroop View Post
    I feel NO sympathy for her at all. She was sleeping with a married man *while she was also married, and his wife was pregnant. I guess his wife was not willing to have sex 24/7 any longer. It could not have happened to a more deserving person. Ultimate betrayal was it worse than what he did to his first wife or what she did to her first husband?
    Now, just waiting for him to feel 'betrayed' by someone and they would have each gotten what he/she deserved.
    Of COURSE! Logic (GR Logic) will tell you that when and if children are involved, that makes it BAD! So... if Tori and Dean have TWICE the amount of children (that's IF I include the "don't want it now, take it back" child they were in the process of adopting), then LOGICALLY, it's twice as bad for Tori. So THERE!
    mostroop likes this.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^Fact check: His wife was not pregnant. They were in the process of adopting a little girl. He is still an ass though.

Okay, I did read that - I just forgot the logistics but remembered that there was a baby on the way.

This is how rumors get started & distorted. I hang my head in shame
    sprynkles, sluce and Bombshell like this.

*gets paddle*
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    П(•_•)П

No way do I believe that Dean wanted to have sex with Tori 24/7. Who is this "source" that says this? I think if all Tori had to do was have sex with him to keep him faithful she would do it in a heartbeat.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information