Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree195Likes

Thread: Dean McDermott, aka Mr. Tori Spelling, enters rehab

Don't worry, y'all, she'll come out of this victorious.
    heart_leigh, mjw, mostroop and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    Oh no! I'm slapping you as we speak!
    MmeVertigina and mostroop like this.
    vaya con dios

Quote Originally Posted by msdeb View Post
    rehab for cheating? LOL
    "Cheathab"? Is that kinda like "Tweehab"? Such a loser move, blaming his wayward dick on booze and/or drugs. No Dean, it's just YOUR CHARACTER.

Quote Originally Posted by MmeVertigina View Post
    MmeVertigina likes this.
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

He is NOT attractive.
    Flygirl, mostroop, Lalique and 2 others like this.
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Mary Jo Eustace Hopes Ex-Husband Dean McDermott 'Overcomes His Demons'

By K.C. Blumm

01/23/2014 at 07:05 PM EST

Mary Jo Eustace Hopes Ex-Husband Dean McDermott 'Overcomes His Demons'
    Mary Jo Eustace
    George Pimentel/Wireimage.
    Inset:John M. Heller/Getty

The woman Dean McDermott left behind when he fell for Tori Spelling is speaking out now that her ex-husband has checked into rehab.

Mary Jo Eustace, who split with the actor and reality TV star in 2005 after he fell for Spelling on the set of the Lifetime TV movie Mind Over Murder, tells PEOPLE exclusively that while she wishes McDermott, 47, the best, "My main concern at this point is the well-being and health of the son we share."

The exes, who divorced in 2006 after 13 years of marriage, are parents to son Jack, 15.

Eustace, 51, a Canadian actress and TV host who wrote about the break-up of her marriage in the 2009 book Divorce Sucks, tells PEOPLE, "I wish Dean only the best in his struggle to overcome the demons he has been wrestling with for many years, so he can become the father and the man I know he wants to be."

"I am also hopeful that from this point on there will be a dedicated effort to deal with this matter privately and respectfully, for the sake of all the children involved."

McDermott – who also has four kids with his wife, Spelling, 40 – has been the subject of cheating rumors since Christmas. He confirmed to PEOPLE on Thursday that he had checked into rehab.

"I am truly sorry for the mistakes I have made and for the pain I've caused my family," he told PEOPLE in an exclusive statement. "I take full responsibility for my actions and have voluntarily checked myself into a treatment center to address some health and personal issues."

• Reporting by JULIE JORDAN
    Mary Jo Eustace Hopes Ex-Husband Dean McDermott 'Overcomes His Demons' - Rehab, Dean McDermott, Tori Spelling : People.com
    “What are you looking at, sugar-tits?” - Mel Gibson

^Classy lady.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Savor this moment, Mary Jo.
    sluce, Laurent, KrisNine and 2 others like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Gold Member

Rehab has turned into such a catch-all celeb excuse. I am sure this particular guy has Wandering Dick-itis, but I don't think that makes him a sex addict, or an addict of any kind. A selfish bastard who cheats, yeah, check. But then own it and deal - don't run away to "rehab." Of course, there is an up side. Now they can sell the post-rehab story to the tabs and make some coin off it too.
    rollo and cheray like this.

Mary Jo looks fabulous!
    JWL likes this.

All made up for publicity bucks.

mjw
    Elite Member

Tori Spelling was so upset over reports that Dean McDermott had cheated on her in Toronto with 28-year-old Emily Goodhand that she secretly hired a private detective to investigate her husband, who had been out of town for an extended period, promoting his cooking show, Chopped Canada.

Now, Star has learned, the P.I.’s report has come in — and Tori is horrified. After reading it, she now fears that Dean has not only been taking her money for years, but that he’s cheated on her repeatedly — with both women and men. “Tori is absolutely shell-shocked,” a family friend tells Star. “She’s in so much pain. Now, she’s terrified that the loving marriage she thought she shared with Dean was built on lies and deception. She doesn’t know where to turn.”

Though a part of her still wants to believe that her husband has done no harm, Tori’s fears have now made divorce a very real possibility. “She’s finally considering it,” the friend says, and even though she’s worried about the effect it would have on her four children, she’s scared that if her suspicions prove correct, she may have no other choice. “Her whole world is crumbling. She’s suffering. Tori never thought that Dean would turn out to be a cheating, thieving husband.”

But while Tori’s friend says she believes her husband has a sex addiction, she’d thought it was under control. As upset as she was when [Emily Goodhand came forth], Tori was trying to believe that Goodhand wasn’t telling the truth, or at the very worst, that her loving husband had made a one-time mistake.

But now, Tori’s hopes have been dashed. According to the friend, she now suspects that Dean’s fling was one of many — and that he’d betrayed her, repeatedly, with both sexes. “Never in her wildest dreams did Tori believe Dean was cheating with men,” the friend says.

Veering between disbelief and overwhelming anger, Tori has tried confronting Dean, the friend says. But he only makes matters worse by refusing to talk about whether he’s been unfaithful. “He won’t discuss his cheating behavior with her,” the friend says. “He either argues with her about her lack of trust, or he just flat-out ignores her.”

According to the friend, Tori now thinks it’s possible that Dean — a known partier with an off-and-on acting career — has spent much of her savings. “She’s terrified that he’s been doing it for years. It looks like he’s been using the money to party with his low-life friends. He’s nowhere near the man she raved about on her reality shows. She’s afraid Dean will swindle what’s left of her money.”

So far, Dean has done nothing to redeem himself in Tori’s eyes. “He’s going out drinking and acting irresponsible, like some sort of overgrown frat boy,” says another close source. “He has been very insensitive toward Tori and has become verbally abusive.”

Though he did agree to start going to marriage counseling — and to go into therapy for his sex addiction — Tori’s friends believe that he’s just going through the motions. “Dean seems like he’s done,” said the source.\

[From Star, print edition, February 3, 2014]

Cele|bitchy | Star: Tori Spelling hired a PI who says Dean McDermott cheats with dudes too

Tori never thought that Dean would turn out to be a cheating, thieving husband.”
    Turn out to be? He was when you met him, stupid.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

“Her whole world is crumbling. She’s suffering. Tori never thought that Dean would turn out to be a cheating, thieving husband.

Sylkyn, mrs.v, CL** and 1 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Bullshit on that it's an intensive rehab. You aren't allowed to leave or even have anyone visiting you until maybe after 2 weeks at most. And that is only for about 15 minutes. So I am calling bs for being able to leave if it's credible.

Quote Originally Posted by CornFlakegrl View Post
    Turn out to be? He was when you met him, stupid.
    Really...what happened to that wonderful, amazing guy who dumped his wife of 14 years and abandoned the baby they were in the process of adopting after knowing you for 3 weeks? What happened to his sense of loyalty, fidelity, his outstanding moral character? Where is that guy?

Mind boggling.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information