Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: David and Victoria Beckham expecting 4th child

I don't see why everyone thinks the little girl is going to have issues.. they have managed to raise 3 boys who all seem lovely, polite, down to earth normal children, so I don't see why people think this one will be any different. best of luck to them both.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Nothing wrong with hoping for a girl. When I was pregnant with my first set of twins, I prayed all the time that one would be a girl, lol. I would have loved whatever sex I had, but I really wanted a little girl. When I got my sonogram and Baby A was a boy I almost had a heart attack thinking I'd have two! Fortunately Baby B was a girl but every sonogram I had after that, I made them check her sex just to make sure.

I can definitely see why she was hoping for a girl especially if this is going to be their last baby. I love my son, but shopping for my daughter is so much fun! I can honestly say that I would be kind of sad if I never had a little girl.
    Nicki, you have more then one set of twins? You must be a busy lady!

Quote Originally Posted by dowcat View Post

WTF has he done (or not done?) to his hair?

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    They do have cute kids...I'm guessing this one will be cute, too.

Sperm spin???
    I must know what this is.
    Charlie Sheen thread... Its just a way of sorting out one sex from the other so that parents can "choose" the sex of their baby. I believe it was originally developed for parents who have gender-specific-genetic disorders.

I don't see why everyone thinks the little girl is going to have issues.. they have managed to raise 3 boys who all seem lovely, polite, down to earth normal children, so I don't see why people think this one will be any different. best of luck to them both.
    Because aside from banging any chav with a pulse, David doesn't seem to have any issues, much less issues that he would pass on to any children. And with boys, Victoria is unlikely to pass on eating disorders and obsession with body image and materialism.

Mothers like her are often way easier on the sons because they don't have any expectations for the boys. OTOH, she reportedly has kept every item of clothing she's ever worn to pass onto a future girl child, so right there is already an implicit wish that a girl will grow up to be a size zero clotheshorse like her. And her oft-stated hope over the years for a "last chance" daughter that she can go shopping for, and with, makes it clear that a daughter is coming into the family with a bunch of Posh Spice's expectations tied to her, whereas another son wouldn't have that. Posh has been blatant about wanting a daughter to follow in her footsteps, and that is just bad news whether it's any parent, father or mother, doing it. I don't care how much the parents think they hid their disappointment when Jr. isn't a star athlete, or their daughter isn't a skinny beauty queen, or whatever, the kid always knows.

If Posh Spice is saddled with a chubby tomboy daughter that wants to be a scientist rather than a fashion designer or model, that would be refreshing - but unusual, because I bet that kid will be swaddled in designer clothes from the time she's out of the womb and groomed towards being Posh Spice 2.0.
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

fgg

David Beckham ‘Amazed’ By Gender Scan Surprise

Frazer Harrison/Getty</SPAN>
    These days David and Victoria Beckham are thinking pink when it comes to the baby they’re expecting this July — but the soccer star admits that wasn’t always the case.

“It’s something obviously we hoped for, but obviously when you have a baby you kind of just think as long as it’s healthy … [then] that’s all you worry about,” Beckham, 35, told On-Air with Ryan Seacrest Tuesday.

“When you have three boys, you just kind of assume that you’re going to have another one.”

Initially told they would be welcoming their fourth son, a later ultrasound revealed a special surprise: it was a girl!

“When we went to have the 3-month scan they said, ‘Oh, it looks like a boy,’ and we were like, ‘Oh, great, we’re going to have another boy,’” Beckham shares. “Then we went back and they were like, ‘Actually, it’s a girl.’ The emotion hit us, and … it’s amazing!”

Equally as thrilled? Big brothers Brooklyn Joseph, 12, Romeo James, 8½, and Cruz David, 6. “Some people like to be surprised [by the sex of the baby], but it’s good to be prepared,” he explains. “The boys are so excited as well thinking they’re going to have a little sister.”

Elite Member

I thought you couldn't tell the sex until 20 weeks?

That's just an average, not cut and dried. Besides, she's past 20 weeks now.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

And they have the moola for the very best tests. So maybe they learned the sex sooner than most people do.

Good for them. Posh is an annoying bitch,...but I do like her. She seems pretty down to earth and honest. And David,...he is hotter than fuck,....plus the boy has some SERIOUS soccer skills. I bet the little girl will be petite and very pretty. I think they seem more in tune and hands on with their kids than most celeb's do.

I never cared much for Victoria until I watched her reality show when they moved to LA. She was so funny and normal. I really like her now.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    i think some people here take this way too seriously... didn't you joke with your girlfriends once in your life saying stuff like "i really wanna have a girl one day so i can dress her up in pretty clothes" or something similar? everyone i know has said something like this before. i could imagine that after 3 boys i'd want a girl, too - but of course that wouldn't mean i'd love a boy any less. i just don't get the big deal.
    No shit! Dayum people.
    Quote Originally Posted by bellini View Post
    Definitely that bold part.

I can see her wanting a girl and even doing the sperm treatments to better the odds of getting one. I have a boy and a girl. The girl thing with clothes is definitely fun, dressing them in cute stuff when they're little. My daughter now raids my closets, wearing the stuff I haven't been able to fit in for years! But boys, in my experience, are way less drama. Boys are so sweet and love their mommas. Girls will steal your new mascara before you even get a chance to use it!
    Agreed. I love my son to bits and wouldn't trade him for anything. I have 10 nieces and its such a relief when they go home. I love them dearly but they are the meddlingest, nosiest little busybodies that NEED everything constantly. (I'm keeping the 2 year old for the weekend and am not really looking forward to it at the moment). My mom had 5 boys and me and would tell you that I was (as a child) worse than the 5 of them combined - based on meddling and being a little bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickiDrea View Post
    Nothing wrong with hoping for a girl. When I was pregnant with my first set of twins, I prayed all the time that one would be a girl, lol. I would have loved whatever sex I had, but I really wanted a little girl. When I got my sonogram and Baby A was a boy I almost had a heart attack thinking I'd have two! Fortunately Baby B was a girl but every sonogram I had after that, I made them check her sex just to make sure.

I can definitely see why she was hoping for a girl especially if this is going to be their last baby. I love my son, but shopping for my daughter is so much fun! I can honestly say that I would be kind of sad if I never had a little girl.
    and there are so many clothing options for girls. When my son was a baby, I'd want cute little outfits but the stores typically carry 1 cute-little-boy-outfit for every 10 cute-little-girl-outfits. It was ridiculous and I would get my "little girl fix" by shopping for my nieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkii View Post
    I agree. She seems to be a good mother that is devoted to her kids. She's pretty much constantly with them and they seem to be healthy little boys. Most women with eating/food issues are aware of their issues (I think) and would not want to push that shit on their daughters.
    Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    I never cared much for Victoria until I watched her reality show when they moved to LA. She was so funny and normal. I really like her now.
    I like her. I don't know why, couldn't give you a reason but I do.
    Kill him.
    Kill her.
    Kill It.
    Kill everything... that IS the solution!
    П(•_•)П
    twitchy molests my signature!

Victoria and David Beckham Welcome a Daughter
    By Alla Byrne

Sunday July 10, 2011 01:35 PM EDT

David and Victoria Beckham
    Frazer Harrison/Getty

Victoria Beckham finally has a little girl to dress up.

The pop star-turned-fashion designer and her soccer star husband David Beckham welcomed a daughter at 7:55 a.m. Sunday in Los Angeles

The parents of three sons – Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 8½, and Cruz, 6½ – announced they were expecting a girl in March.

"Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz are excited to welcome their new baby sister to the family," says Beckham spokesperson Jo Milloy.

The girl weighed 7 lbs., 10 oz., and was born at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center. No name was announced.

In order to get ready for the new addition, Victoria, 37, had a pink-themed baby shower in May.

As if this little girl would have been stuck wearing blue hand-me-downs.

"Obviously, having three boys, you kind of expect another one, so finding out a little girl is in there is surprising, but, obviously, we are over the moon," said David, 36, after the pregnancy was announced.
    Victoria Beckham and David Beckham Have a Baby Girl : People.com

fgg

no name yet? that's what i've been waiting for. congratulations to them and best wishes to the new baby that she's able to avoid mommy's food/body issues.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

She weighs almost as much as mommy.
    Cannot wait to find out what her name is.
    Did you know that an anagram for "Conscious Uncoupling" is "Iconic Uncool Pus Guns"? - MohandasKGanja

i hope she doesn't disappoint us and name the girl something tasteful, especially after the trashiness of brooklyn, romeo and cruz. i am expecting epic princess tackiness.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Didn't Victoria always say if she had a daughter she would call her Luna?

"Tão estranho carregar uma vida inteira no corpo, e ninguém suspeitar dos traumas, das quedas, dos medos, dos choros."
    Caio Fernando Abreu

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information