Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617 LastLast

Thread: David and Victoria Beckham expecting 4th child

^^Anchor baby.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    I think Harper Beckham sounds like an English boy's name.

I bet Brooklyn is pissed - his little sister born in L.A. gets the strong English boy's name while he's stuck being a preteen in California with one of the most trendy white trash American girl's names.
    Supposedly he was conceived in Brooklyn. Back when he was born, the name wasn't as popular as it is today! I remember it being original, yet tacky all at the same time!
    Quote Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
    I also choose to believe the rumors because I am, when it is all said and done, a dirty gossip.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^Anchor baby.
    Possibly. The same was said about Cruz, conceived on the heels of Rebecca Loos, if I'm remembering right (and anyone feel free to correct me if I'm not).

Maybe anchor babies work with girly-voiced Becks. I wish I'd never listened to him speak. The spell was broken for me then.

Quote Originally Posted by Laxmobster View Post
    Supposedly he was conceived in Brooklyn. Back when he was born, the name wasn't as popular as it is today! I remember it being original, yet tacky all at the same time!
    I feel for the kid too, but a boy named Brooklyn Beckham is slightly cooler (and therefore a tad less white-trashy) than any girl named Brooklyn. Especially if she also has a middle name with some y's.

Romeo and Cruz are pretty cornball names too IMO. If I had to pick one of the three for a boy, I hate to say it...but I'd probably pick Brooklyn!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    ^^Anchor baby.
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

Elite Member

For a couple who has such traditional names (David & Victoria) it's ironic how they gave all 4 of their kids such un-traditional names. Romeo is ridiculous. Brooklyn is too trendy. Cruz to me is a last name.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Possibly. The same was said about Cruz, conceived on the heels of Rebecca Loos, if I'm remembering right (and anyone feel free to correct me if I'm not).

Maybe anchor babies work with girly-voiced Becks. I wish I'd never listened to him speak. The spell was broken for me then.
    anchor baby (citizenship) not bandaid baby.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh, right. My bad!

Cruz was the band-aid baby.

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Elite Member

^^I think Harper is a band-aid baby too - wonder how they're getting on suing that prostitute?!

I have no idea why these two merit a 16-page thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Deutsche View Post

muahaha pink football shoes
    That'll be "muahaha pink football boots with a multi-million dollar sponsorship contract attached" in all likelihood.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    Aw, such nice photos of baby Harper. They must be totally over moon at finally having a little girl after 3 boys.
    planned. Not left to "fate".

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGirl View Post
    For a couple who has such traditional names (David & Victoria) it's ironic how they gave all 4 of their kids such un-traditional names. Romeo is ridiculous. Brooklyn is too trendy. Cruz to me is a last name.
    ?? So Shakespeare wrote Romeo & Juliet in the 1980s? And Harper is an old Scottish name that can be given either as a first or last name. Would you have preferred them to call their kids Hector & John? It really doesn't matter what their parents called them, their choices over their children's names are their own. I don't see how it's ironic at all.

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    I have no idea why these two merit a 16-page thread.
    *throws Brad Pitt at aabbcc*

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    *throws Brad Pitt at aabbcc*
    Duck, aabbcc! A direct hit might cause a dangerous infection with deadly blandness!

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post
    ?? So Shakespeare wrote Romeo & Juliet in the 1980s? And Harper is an old Scottish name that can be given either as a first or last name. Would you have preferred them to call their kids Hector & John? It really doesn't matter what their parents called them, their choices over their children's names are their own. I don't see how it's ironic at all.
    maybe not ironic, but those names are stupid as hell. harper seven is by far the best named of the bunch.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

fgg

David Beckham: Injury Kept Victoria from Holding Baby Harper

David and Victoria Beckham's very first daughter, 3-month-old Harper Seven has already solidified her status as a Daddy's girl, but her arrival did present a brief setback to her mother who suffered from a slipped disc in her lower back after delivering Harper via C-section.

The injury left Victoria, 37, in such pain that she was unable to hold her new daughter, David, 36, told reporters at the launch party for his new fragrance, Homme in Beverly Hills.

"It was obviously very uncomfortable for her because feeding Harper was very difficult, and so was picking Harper up," he said, reports Access Hollywood.

The former Spice Girl appeared to be fully recovered at New York's Fashion Week earlier this month, when she managed to hold Harper while walking around in heels instead of flats, which she uncharacteristically favored in August.

As for the rest of the Beckham brood, "We've got three amazing boys, but there is a lot of energy with them. With Harper, she's so calm, she's so ladylike," David Beckham said. "The way she holds herself, the way she breathes, the way she smiles it's amazing."

Adding that the newborn is already sleeping through the night, the proud father vowed that when Harper gets older, he and her three older brothers Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, 9, and Cruz, 6 will be "overprotective in every way possible."
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I really hate dumbass parents like the Beckhams and Nick Cannon who ascribe all these outdated feminine characteristics to their newborn daughters. You daughter is 2 months old. She is not "ladylike." She does not love shopping (Victoria's comment). She is a baby. She does not "breathe" like a lady, whatever the fuck that means.

If your baby is unusually calm, then great, but that has nothing to do with gender. Some babies, male and female, are more calm than others just as some are more energetic or boisterous than others because even babies have their own little personalities.

For fuck's sake, the daughters of chicks like Mariah Carey and Victoria Beckham will have years of being forced to be Mommy's perfect little princesses, let them be babies for fucking two seconds without interpreting the way they shit their diapers as being "ladylike." Hey Beckham, did you ever think that maybe your "ladylike" daughter will like soccer more than shopping?
    "Don't trust nobody, and 'nobody' meaning Jay Leno in particular." -Chris Rock

Thread Information