Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: David Foster and Katharine McPhee are engaged

Quote Originally Posted by C_is_for_Cookie View Post
    More money?
    She seems to have plenty of her own and the age difference is what you usually see with women who have no money and want to snag a sugar daddy. Maybe she has daddy issues.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

I bet she's pissed off at Zoe Kravitz for stealing her publicity thunder .
    Angeli likes this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDark View Post
    Wait a minute....wasn't this fool married to Yolanda?
    Yup...and then reportedly dumped her when she got sick. There went all that "in sickness and in health" nonsense.
    rollo, crayzeehappee and holly like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Are those boobs new? Also, she has the pulled back face of a Real Housewife. She looks older than her actual age. Like someone you would say looks great for 50.
    BITTER and holly like this.

^^^She was rather pretty at one point.
    holly and Angeli like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    Are those boobs new? Also, she has the pulled back face of a Real Housewife. She looks older than her actual age. Like someone you would say looks great for 50.
    Well then that's good, now she looks closer in age to her old husband.
    BITTER likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

She is Hollywood gold digging goals. You can't tell me this girl did not sleep her way to the top. Then I was looking at a recent pic that showed David playing the piano at her first wedding, she was probably eyeing him up back then. I've never seen someone do so much with so very little.

Quote Originally Posted by louiswinthorpe111 View Post
    Yup...and then reportedly dumped her when she got sick. There went all that "in sickness and in health" nonsense.
    Well fuck him then. He'll get exactly what he deserves marrying this one!
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

To be fair, she dumped a ton of money into quack "doctors" trying to cure chronic lyme, when she never had lyme in the first place. She's been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. Her chronic fatigue, the ruptured breast implant, and the insecurity of her marriage took a huge toll on her body, which then took a huge toll on David Foster's wallet and patience.

That having been said, they're all assholes.
    emkat, Trixie and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lalasnake View Post
    To be fair, she dumped a ton of money into quack "doctors" trying to cure chronic lyme, when she never had lyme in the first place. She's been diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome. Her chronic fatigue, the ruptured breast implant, and the insecurity of her marriage took a huge toll on her body, which then took a huge toll on David Foster's wallet and patience.
    yeah, i remember watching that and feeling guilty for thinking most of her symptoms were probably in her head. not that she was making them up but that she was making herself ill as a result of the life she was living, keeping up appearances, that awful fake show marriage with an asshole who thinks his wives have to always look fabulous to make him look good, and serve him like slaves, and being on that dumb housewives show. plus, yeah, the chronic fatigue and ruptured implant.
    Lalasnake likes this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Elite Member

When you have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, it's symptoms are similar to many other auto immune diseases.
    I remember fearing that I had Lupus before finally being diagnosed with CFS. I do everything within my power to not have a relapse. When you're going through it, you have constantly low grade fevers, have muscle weakness (to the point of my legs actually giving out on me while walking), to being unable to move my legs at all after being out in the sun. The constant pain, coupled with doctors who don't understand the disease, is a disaster.
    holly, sprynkles and Lalasnake like this.

Quote Originally Posted by teforde23 View Post
    She is Hollywood gold digging goals. You can't tell me this girl did not sleep her way to the top. Then I was looking at a recent pic that showed David playing the piano at her first wedding, she was probably eyeing him up back then. I've never seen someone do so much with so very little.
    I don't think I've ever actually heard her sing...maybe a Whitney Houston song on AI, but I am not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    I don't think I've ever actually heard her sing...maybe a Whitney Houston song on AI, but I am not sure.
    I hadn't either, so I looked her up. She's not horrible. I actually like her face and natural (for Hollywood) body. But damn if she isn't one of the most relentless climbers I've ever seen. I guarantee you if J Howard Marshall and Anna Nicole Smith were still alive, McPhee would be fighting a death match with Anna Nicole Smith over him.

czb

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    yeah, i remember watching that and feeling guilty for thinking most of her symptoms were probably in her head. not that she was making them up but that she was making herself ill as a result of the life she was living, keeping up appearances, that awful fake show marriage with an asshole who thinks his wives have to always look fabulous to make him look good, and serve him like slaves, and being on that dumb housewives show. plus, yeah, the chronic fatigue and ruptured implant.
    I always thought it was yolanda’s choice to serve him and call him her king. Something she felt she had to do to keep him. It seemed like she was afraid of someone younger coming along and replacing her. I thought they initially did the RH because she wanted to launch herself as a martha stewart clone. But then she got sick and that changed the dynamic.
    sprynkles, sputnik and Lalasnake like this.

I really liked Yo. Until I saw all the strange ideas she had concerning her marriage and her age. It's like she willed him to leave her for someone younger. She brought it up a lot. I imagine she passed off her insecurities onto her daughters. David seemed like a Grade A A-hole on the show. His 88 million must make him seem more charming in person?
    sputnik and Lalasnake like this.

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information