Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: David Foster and Katharine McPhee are engaged

^God, I hope they're related. Lol we could keep them better isolated that way maybe...
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

fgg

David Foster breaks silence on Katharine McPhee engagement

Just a few weeks after he popped the question to fiancée Katharine McPhee, David Foster is finally opening up about their engagement.

On Thursday, the music producer appeared on Access Live, revealing that he and McPhee, 34, are doing “great.”

“We’re all happy,” said Foster, 68. “And you know, for some reason, the two of us, one plus one makes four instead of two. So it seems like it’s interesting news to people, so we’re just gonna roll with it.”

Foster also recalled the moment he first met McPhee back in 2006 when she was a contestant on “American Idol” and how he told the actress-singer at the time that she had a “great, great future ahead of her.”

“I was bragging,” the Grammy winner said, adding that there “sure” was a spark during that first meeting.

Earlier this month, a rep for McPhee confirmed the pair’s engagement to Fox News.

“He did it at the top of this mountain in Anacapri,” the “Scorpion” star said of the proposal on Instagram. “Totally dark, only stars.”

While it’s unknown which day Foster proposed, TMZ previously reported that he popped the question during the duo’s recent European vacation.

The celebrity gossip site claimed McPhee was flaunting her engagement ring while on the Italian island of Capri, and was also allegedly showing off her rock to family and friends on FaceTime.

This will be McPhee’s second marriage and Foster’s fifth. The music mogul was previously married to B.J. Cook, Rebecca Dyer, Linda Thompson and Yolanda Hadid.

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/12/david...ee-engagement/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

And you know, for some reason, the two of us, one plus one makes four instead of two
    What?

"A massive penis means never having to say you're sorry". Mo

Pregnant with twins? Or maybe he's sniffing the same coke as Trump and is beginning to talk in word salad.
    Kittylady likes this.

And you know, for some reason, the two of us, one plus one makes four instead of two.
    Hahahahaha - turn up your hearing aid, Dave - you're not twice the people - you're twice her age.
    mostroop, rollo, Angeli and 1 others like this.

I think they're a perfect match. Both know exactly what they want out of this marriage, and it ain't true love.
    idunno and Lalasnake like this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

fgg

Katharine McPhee and David Foster are married

Take five.

David Foster, 69, and Katharine McPhee, 35, tied the knot in an intimate London ceremony on Friday — marking his fifth marriage and her second, Page Six has confirmed.

According to Us Weekly, the couple wed at Church of Saint Yeghiche in South Kensington, London in front of 100 guests. McPhee wore a custom gown by Zac Posen.

Earlier in the day, McPhee wrote on Instagram of the wedding: “Exactly 13 years ago today my very first single, Somewhere Over The Rainbow, was released right after Idol. Today… I’m marrying the man who produced it. Life is full of beautiful coincidences, isn’t it? Thank you for taking me over the rainbow, David.”

Page Six exclusively revealed in February that the couple was planning small summer nuptials in the UK.

Family began to trickle into the UK a few days ahead of the wedding. Foster’s daughter Erin posted videos from a family outing on a double-decker bus tour on Thursday.

McPhee and Foster began dating in spring of 2017, but didn’t confirm their romance until almost a year later when they attended the Met Gala together.

Foster proposed in July 2018 while the pair were vacationing on the Italian island of Capri.

“He did it at the top of this mountain in Anacapri,” she wrote on Instagram of the proposal. “Totally dark only stars. Thankfully he didn’t push me off the cliff. He said it was one of the other and in the end he spared me.”

Following the engagement, people took to Twitter to criticize the 34-year age gap between McPhee and Foster.

Foster’s daughter Amy, 45, told Page Six of McPhee, “It’s sexist to drag Kat and call her a gold digger, which people are doing, and have done, because Kat has a life and she makes her own money … They genuinely love each other. It really pisses me off as a feminist when I hear people saying that she’s with my dad because she’s trying to get something.”

McPhee was previously wed to Nick Cokas and Foster was previously married to B.J. Cook, Rebecca Dyer, Linda Thompson and, most recently, Yolanda Hadid.

Reps for the pair did not immediately return our request for comment.

gossiprocks.com/forum/search.php?searchid=3289869

i'll give it one baby & three years.
    Angeli likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Ew, 69.
    sprynkles, sputnik, mopar and 5 others like this.

I mean, if his kids are not only OK but happy about it....

Weird. For some reason I was sure they were already married. For a second I thought this was a split announcement.
    louiswinthorpe111 and holly like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Wait a minute....wasn't this fool married to Yolanda?

Yeah, can't imagine being anyone's #5.

Surprised he wasn't married to someone else when she took up with him as that seems to be her M.O.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

“He did it at the top of this mountain in Anacapri,” she wrote on Instagram of the proposal. “Totally dark only stars. Thankfully he didn’t push me off the cliff. He said it was one of the other and in the end he spared me.”
    uh, wtf?
    palta and Waterslide like this.

She's quite pretty and has her own money, wonder what she wants with someone twice her age.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    She's quite pretty and has her own money, wonder what she wants with someone twice her age.
    More money?
    ChemicalHelena, fgg, holly and 1 others like this.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information