Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: David Foster and Katharine McPhee are engaged

^ They need to be. They probably think their father is ridiculous.
    I have some famous friends and I have mostly not famous friends.

fgg

i'm sure they don't care what he does as long as he keeps funding their lifestyle.
    Angeli, Mrs P, holly and 1 others like this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

^ Then he'd better not have too many more wives or babies.
    holly likes this.

They say there's no fool like an old fool, but apparently they haven't met and old, horny fool.

fgg

Quote Originally Posted by rollo View Post
    ^ Then he'd better not have too many more wives or babies.
    Katharine McPhee and David Foster Want ‘a Family’ — and a Short Engagement

No time to spare! Katharine McPhee and David Foster are planning to walk down the aisle sooner rather than later, according a source, and the couple are hoping to have children in their future, too!

“Katharine is telling close friends she doesn’t want to have a long engagement to David Foster,” the source exclusively tells Us Weekly. “They are very much in love, and have previous marriages under their belts.”

Foster, 68, was married to B.J. Cook from 1972 to 1981, Rebecca Dyer from 1982 to 1986, Linda Thompson from 1991 to 2005 and Yolanda Hadid from 2011 to 2015. His divorce from the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills alum was finalized in May 2017. McPhee, meanwhile, was married to Nick Cokas for six years. Her now-fiancÚ played piano at her 2008 nuptials while McPhee serenaded Cokas.

The source adds that the twosome “are planning to be married in the next nine months” and there “will be a prenuptial agreement.”

“David says that Katharine is his true love and muse,” the source continues. “They do want to have a family.” (Foster has five daughters from previous relationships, including actresses Sara and Erin Foster.)

Us Weekly confirmed on Tuesday, July 3, that the American Idol alum, 34, and the music producer are engaged. McPhee later shared details of the proposal on Instagram, revealing that Foster popped the question “at the top of this mountain in Anacapri” during the duo’s romantic getaway in Italy.

“Thankfully he didn’t push me off the cliff,” she joked in the text message to her friend. “He said it was one or the other, And in the end he spared me.”

McPhee and Foster, who first met on the set of American Idol in 2006, first sparked romance rumors in May 2017. They made their debut as a couple one year later at the 2018 Met Gala in New York City.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...rt-engagement/
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Oh, gag me. I am shocked, shocked I tell you, that she's pushing for early wedding bells and a baby cash register asap.
    Angeli, rollo, Mrs P and 6 others like this.

What's the betting that the baby conveniently turns out to be a boy as well, or twin boys?

Can I throw up now?
    lindsaywhit likes this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Katharine McPhee, 34, hits back at online trolls who criticized her engagement to 'creepy old man' David Foster, 68

By DAILYMAIL.COM REPORTER
    PUBLISHED: 17:48, 7 July 2018 | UPDATED: 17:52, 7 July 2018

Katharine McPhee has hit back at haters following her engagement to boyfriend David Foster.
    Five days after the music mogul got down on one knee Katharine, 34, took to Twitter to address online trolls criticizing her relationship with the 68-year-old, calling him her 'dad'.
    'y’all should be worrying more about registering to vote and midterm elections than who’s marrying me. thank you for coming to my TED talk.' the Smash star wrote.

+7

Addressing the negativity: Katharine McPhee, 34, hit back at online trolls after they criticized her engagement to David Foster, 68, this week

Katharine's response came after she arrived back in the US this week after a sun-drenched Italian vacation with her much older beau.
    On returning home she asked her followers 'guys HELLO! i’m back in america and back on stage tonight. were you saying anything? what did i miss?'

While some fans congratulated the star on her engagement, some were less complimentary.
    'Well, apparently you have no self worth and are now engaged to a creepy old man. There’s that. #sogross #henasty #nowyounastytoo,' one follower wrote.

+7

Hitting back: The Smash star responded to the negativity by telling fans they should focus on more important things

+7

Happy time: The couple (pictured in November) became engaged on Sunday during their vacation in Italy

'You only get married for the sixth time once' another person wrote, referring to David's multiple marriages.
    'The news that you’re marrying a really really old guy.' came another tweet.
    The couple enjoyed yacht trips around the shores of Capri, Italy earlier in the week where Foster got down on one knee on Sunday.
    The music producer proposed to the Scorpion actress at a charming Italian restaurant in Ana Capri, the top of the island of Capri.
    This will be a fifth marriage for David and a second for Katharine.

+7

Crushing: The couple enjoyed a luxurious yacht trip off the coast of Capri earlier this week

+7

Funny daughters: Erin and Sara Foster trolled their father in the comments sections of his Instagram post from Capri

David's ex-wives include BJ Cook, Rebecca Dyer, Linda Thompson, and Yolanda Hadid of Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills fame.
    David's children are daughters Allison, 48, Amy, 44, Sara, 37, Erin, 35, and Jordan, 31 and he also has six step children.
    Katharine was wed to Nick Cokas from 2008 until 2016. She does not yet have children.

+

Tying the knot: The music producer - who has already been married four times - proposed to the Smash actress on Sunday

Erin posted: 'Mommmyyy' along with three red heart emojis.
    An hour later Sara commented: 'Out of the country. What did I miss?'.
    The American Idol alum and her music mogul fiance were friends for over a decade before they began dating in May of 2017.
    David played the piano at Katharine's wedding to Cokas in 2008 while she serenaded her new husband

Katharine McPhee, 34, hits back at online trolls who criticized her engagement to David Foster, 68 | Daily Mail Online

they deserve each other.

she better start spitting those babies out and get that money.

i think i only saw her act as the pregnant chick in the 'house bunny' movie.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    This. I have an irrational urge to punch her.
    Not irrational.
    holly likes this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Gold Member

I have never heard of either of them before. i did a google search on Foster and found out that he has been married 4 times before with 7 grandkids! How much money can there be left over?

Too bad. Because he's a really good producer. I thought that he was smarter than that.

And I'm so sure that she's the one who calls the paps whenever she and Foster are going out. If she wants people to pay attention to who they vote for and not her thirsty ass, she shouldn't publicize her personal business.
    weathered1 and rollo like this.
    "To be [black] in this country and to be relativity conscious is to be in a rage almost all of the time." ~ James Baldwin

McPhee, meanwhile, was married to Nick Cokas for six years. Her now-fiancÚ played piano at her 2008 nuptials while McPhee serenaded Cokas.
    I don't know what is the most vomit-inducing thing about that sentence, but I'm pretty sure it's the vision of a bride serenading her husband with piano accompaniment at their own wedding. I'm just imagining it was a complete attention-whoring cheese fest.
    emkat and BITTER like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

I'm reading Nick Coke, not Cokas here and wondering if he is related to Ned RocknRoll.
    Waterslide likes this.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information