Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree227Likes

Thread: David Foster and Katharine McPhee are engaged

Elite Member

Why is there so much hate for Katharine McPhee? What has she done that's any different from what Julia Roberts or Sienna Miller have done?

You mean two other people no one likes?
    czb, crayzeehappee, fgg and 22 others like this.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

fgg

David Foster performed at fiancée Katharine McPhee’s first wedding

Should David Foster wind up at the piano during his upcoming nuptials to Katharine McPhee, it wouldn’t be the first time he performed at a wedding of hers.

While celebrating her first marriage to Nick Cokas in February 2008, McPhee serenaded Cokas with a rendition of Nat King Cole and Natalie Cole’s “Unforgettable” at their lavish wedding reception, with Grammy-winning producer Foster on the keys, People reported this week, resurfacing a photo of the performance.

In May 2014, McPhee filed for divorce from Cokas after six years of marriage. The 34-year-old “American Idol” alum confirmed her engagement to Foster, 68, on Tuesday.

“He did it at the top of this mountain in Anacapri [Italy]. Totally dark only stars,” she revealed in a text exchange (via Instagram) with Just Jared’s Jared Eng, before joking: “Thankfully he didn’t push me off the cliff. He said it was one or the other. And in the end he spared me.”

Following news of the engagement, Foster’s daughters took to social media, where Erin, 35, jokingly called her future stepmom, “Mommyyyy.” Sara, 37, also wrote, “Out of the country. What did I miss?”

This isn’t the first time Erin and Sara have played around with Foster and McPhee’s relationship status. In September, Sara posted, “Excited about my new step mom,” on her Instagram story.

The siblings also believed Foster would find wife No. 5 long before he popped the question to McPhee.

“We love when he is married, in a relationship. He is at his happiest when he is in a relationship,” Erin said in 2016. “He will definitely get married again. He loves being married. Lucky No. 5!”

Foster split from first wife B.J. Cook in 1981 after nine years. He wed Rebecca Dyer the following year, later calling it quits with her in 1986. Following his 14-year union to Linda Thompson, which ended in 2005, Foster married Yolanda Hadid in 2011. Their divorce was finalized in 2017.

McPhee just confirmed her relationship with Foster at the Met Gala in May. They’ve been romantically linked for a little over a a year.

https://pagesix.com/2018/07/05/david...first-wedding/

i'm most shocked that she could afford to pay him to perform. where did that money come from?
    sprynkles likes this.
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

Whaaaaaat.
    darksithbunny likes this.
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

Given their records, it'll be interesting what the pre-nup looks like.

czb

interesting that david's longest marriage was with the craziest woman ....
    sputnik likes this.

They are truly each other's karma.
    darksithbunny and arie_skop like this.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Why is there so much hate for Katharine McPhee? What has she done that's any different from what Julia Roberts or Sienna Miller have done?
    Personally, I find her to be smug, which is off putting. I haven't ever watched a show with her in it. She thinks that she is about 100x hotter and sexier than she really is. Yes, she is a pretty girl, but she just rubs me the wrong way.

Also, I saw a video of her, with a friend, posting a drunken tirade bc they tried to crash a wedding somewhere and were asked to leave. She was a mega bitch, "do they know who I am?" "I'm the most famous person they will ever meet" type of shit. That's what really rubbed me the wrong way. Don't crash someones wedding and get pissed when you are asked to leave.
    tulip, mostroop, DawnM74 and 11 others like this.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post
    Personally, I find her to be smug, which is off putting. I haven't ever watched a show with her in it. She thinks that she is about 100x hotter and sexier than she really is. Yes, she is a pretty girl, but she just rubs me the wrong way.

Also, I saw a video of her, with a friend, posting a drunken tirade bc they tried to crash a wedding somewhere and were asked to leave. She was a mega bitch, "do they know who I am?" "I'm the most famous person they will ever meet" type of shit. That's what really rubbed me the wrong way. Don't crash someones wedding and get pissed when you are asked to leave.
    This. I have an irrational urge to punch her.
    DawnM74 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Angeli View Post
    Nothing. They're ALL whores. Katherine McPhee is just a Z-List whore and a shittier actress.

In fact, line them all up

DawnM74, needmeds, Angeli and 6 others like this.
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Witchywoman View Post
    They won't make it to the altar. Who gives a damn?
    Oooooooh! Death watch? For which one?

Quote Originally Posted by levitt View Post
    You mean two other people no one likes?
    This was the comic equivalent of a hellfire drone missile.
    Flygirl and Angeli like this.

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    This. I have an irrational urge to punch her.
    I don't think that urge is irrational at all.
    DawnM74, Sarzy, tulip and 2 others like this.

Quote Originally Posted by dolem View Post

Katharine McPhee crashes wedding, disses bride after getting kicked out

By Mara Siegler

December 4, 2017 | 9:47pm

Modal Trigger
    Katharine McPheeGetty Images

MORE ON:

KATHARINE MCPHEE

David Foster performed at fiancée Katharine McPhee's first wedding

David Foster and Katharine McPhee are engaged

Katharine McPhee confirms David Foster romance

Katharine McPhee and David Foster throw party for her B'way debut

TV star Katharine McPhee — who’s reportedly dating pop composer David Foster — accidentally crashed a weekend wedding in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico, and was kicked out by the bride.
    McPhee was with a close pal, producer Hilary Shor — whose credits include “Lee Daniels’ The Butler” and “Children of Men.”
    Shor posted their snarky commentary about the incident in a series of publicly available Instagram stories on her feed, calling the poor bride who denied them entry to her nuptials a “loser.”
    One video seen by Page Six and captioned “Bride Bitch” shows McPhee in her room snottily noting, “What bride does her own wedding security? If you’re doing your own security, you have a problem.”
    A second clip’s titled “dead bride #rude bride,” and a third’s called “loser bride bouncer” — in which Shor quips to McPhee off-camera, “She could have had a Page Six, New York Post [article] of us coming and dancing the night away . . . By the way, I was ready to rock ’n’ roll.”
    McPhee is shown in bed giggling and chiming in: “I was ready to show some serious moves.”
    McPhee also says in a video on the vacation: “Hi everyone, it’s late-night shenanigans.”
    Shor also posted captions of their wedding crash fail: “That bride voted for Trump I can feel it,” and “Rise above the rude bride. She should be so lucky to dance with me, I got moves.”
    McPhee, 33, is currently dating Foster, 68.
    Shor made her Instagram account private after we reached out, and even though we’d already seen the videos, told us: “It was tongue-in-cheek. Katherine did not say anything like that. Do not run that, it’s not true.”
    Well, they did want a Page Six item, didn’t they?
    https://pagesix.com/2017/12/04/katha...ng-kicked-out/
    This seems like a lot of effort just to marry one of the Jonas Brothers. - ChemicalHelena

david foster's daughters are funny.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information