Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: David Caruso bullies CSI show set

pretending to be a lurker but I'm not quiet enough

Quote Originally Posted by Beeyotch View Post
    ^^He really, really did!! His acting is soooo terrible that it's good; it's entertaining in and of itself. It's like a wreck I can't look away from!! It's really the only reason I watch CSI: Miami.

I've studied his formula and I think I got it: He delivers most of his line with down cast eyes so when he suddenly delivers the "punchline" part he can make ~*dramatic eye contact*~ with the person he's talking to. You can tell it's his idea of adding emotional depth to a scene.

So I can totally believe that he can't deliver a line while maneuvering stairs. And it's completely funny that he is the mastermind behind his incredibly cheesy lines!

I KNOW! If I catch CSI Miami, I watch it for the comic effect. And don't forget his head tilt (combined with the down cast eyes!)

I totally totally believe this story, we had an insider info on this in the first celeb rumour thread. One of our posters confirmed what a douche he really is.

If you think it's crazy, you ain't seen a thing. Just wait until we're goin down in flames.

Well yeah! His acting stinks. I'm surprized the show is still on.
    They try to show David as a caring man who children trust and relate to. But instead he comes across as a creepy pervert.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Elite Member

I'm probably the only person who thinks Caruso makes the show. I love his schtik...from the one liners to the sunglasses.

I still like the show..
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by mella View Post

But even William Shatner is a better actor than Caruso
    And davids sunglasses are better at acting than both of them.
    Jack I swear.

Elite Member

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elite Member DoveFeatheredRaven's Avatar

DC is one reason why I never could get into Miami. I prefer the original LV!
    Have you ever noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?” George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Elisa View Post
    I'm probably the only person who thinks Caruso makes the show. I love his schtik...from the one liners to the sunglasses.
    You are not alone Elisa. I was once looking for a couple of photos to photoshop and ended up at a couple of his fan sites. The ladies were crazy about him.
    Scariest Halloween mask ever > > >

Hi! I'm New Here!

Default David Caruso's Indicted Austrian Stalker, Gabriele Huber

Quote Originally Posted by Elvira View Post
    I don’t trust these David Caruso stories. There is some crazed woman who has been making up stories about David for years.
    Check out the last two pages of this thread ~
    David Caruso and Eva La Rue Callahan couple alert
    The emails allegedly sent to Defamer came from David Caruso's indicted Austrian stalker who was arrested last summer for stalking him. See The National Enquirer, Nov. 12, 2007, page 50.

The woman, Gabriele Huber, threatened to murder David Caruso and his companion last year. Austrian law enforcement indicted her and she fled the country prior to her arraignment. The FBI aided the Austrians in tracking her down in Mexico. She was returned to Austria and has been denied entry into the US.

Now, she wages a hate campaign against David Caruso from her laptop and uses the Internet as her weapon to post (using multiple names) slander and libel. True, Caruso is not everyone's cup of tea, but this woman has taken her hatred of him to a whole new level.

"Onsetsnitch" is another one of the hundreds of names that this woman uses to disparage Caruso. Huber NEVER worked on the CSI Miami set.

This latest rumor is not true.

www.thestalkerchronicles.blogspot.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information