Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: David Beckham Responds to Critics Who Thinks His Daughter, 4, Shouldn't Use Pacifier

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    A comforter would have been much better for the development of the jaw, my mother knew that, but found thumbsucking far cuter, so. But it is not that my mother knew what would happen. My parents payed for the correction without ever once complaining.
    Wtf has thumbsucking got to do with jawbone development?
    I can see how thumbsucking after your adult teeth come in could be an issue but your jaw???

If this poor kid is sick then how come theyre filling her up of sweets? Since shes wearing a lot of them on her face.

These people have always been obnoxious twats so suck it the fuck up Beckham with your squeeky voice & social climbing.
    Kathie_Moffett, Mivvi21 and msdeb like this.

^^^Keep in mind that grew up in the late 60, early 70s. I had a deformed palate, crass maxilla overbite combined with umandible underbite leading to malposition of the teeth. It was corrected by an orthodontist once the adult teeth came out.

I'm completely uncomfortable with the posts directed at me by now.

^^^Well, I thought that I wasn't very nice to my mom, so I changed it. Now you are not nice to my mother.
    Perhaps something has been lost in translation here. I don't see where Effie was unkind to your mother at all. Quite the opposite, in fact-- she's saying it's NOT your mother's fault you sucked your thumb. Or at least she doesn't see how it is your mother's fault, and I don't either.
    CornFlakegrl, effie2, czb and 1 others like this.

This has nothing to do with language. I wrote something in my first post, thought better of it and edited my post. Effie read it while it was there, and commented AFTER I edited it. So it's still there, in her words, in her posting. I consider that rather unkind.

I don't want to talk about my mother, okay?

OK, shall we talk about you being way too easily offended to get along on an internet forum like this, then?
    Froogy, Makisa, Novice and 3 others like this.

If you want to do so, why not?

This has nothing to do with language. I wrote something in my first post, thought better of it and edited my post. Effie read it while it was there, and commented AFTER I edited it. So it's still there, in her words, in her posting. I consider that rather unkind.

no way i was unkind to your mother,i might be unkind to YOU by outing you.What you edited changed completely your meaning and i wont have that.I dont know how old you are but i consider people over 21 as adults and responsible for what they say.If you are looking for attention you got it.So far.It is enough from me.
    msdeb likes this.

Effie responded to what was in front of her. There is nothing unkind about that. Grow up.
    msdeb and greysfang like this.
    if you're so incensed that you can't fly your penis in public take it up with your state, arrange a nude protest, go and be the rosa parks of cocks or something - witchcurlgirl

Well I don't know about the rest of you but I'm getting my lawn chair.
    Lofty Bike likes this.

If you want to do so, why not?
    If you regret posting something, just delete it and be done with it. Don't later change it to the complete opposite of what you said before and expect it to pass without comment. Effie did nothing wrong.
    msdeb likes this.

^^^Well, I thought that I wasn't very nice to my mom, so I changed it. Now you are not nice to my mother.
    oh good grief, just stop. If you don't want people commenting on your posts (edited or not) DON'T POST. Simple as that.
    Novice, Makisa and Kittylady like this.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

^^^Keep in mind that grew up in the late 60, early 70s. I had a deformed palate, crass maxilla overbite combined with umandible underbite leading to malposition of the teeth. It was corrected by an orthodontist once the adult teeth came out.

I'm completely uncomfortable with the posts directed at me by now.
    And, with all due respect, I sincerely doubt that your jaw growth (or lack of) was impacted by you sucking your thumb. It misplaces teeth (or can - no guarantee either way).

If this were the case, Sara Palin would have taped her daughter's hand to her head & could have saved 20k on surgery.
    sluce and msdeb like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Novice View Post

If this were the case, Sara Palin would have taped her daughter's hand to her head & could have saved 20k on surgery.
    Just think how much she could have saved if she'd taped Bristol's knees together instead.
    dolem, sluce, Charmed Hour and 2 others like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information