Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: David Beckham Responds to Critics Who Thinks His Daughter, 4, Shouldn't Use Pacifier

I know the Beckhams are masters at positive press but it works on me. Harper is beyond adorable and David is so clearly in love with her that it melts my cold black heart.

Those asshole rat bastard jelly haters at the Daily Mail can just go eff right off and then eff right off again.

Leave my Harper alone.
    BeantownBitch and Lofty Bike like this.

Boston mass, I now reside in the WHITE MOUNTAINS NH

Hmm... i heard unless it continues into the preschool years that you should not have a problem with teeth going crooked from either thumbsucking or binkys.

Every parent is different.
    Some take it away sooner than others. I used the ol' "we lost it" trick a bunch of times and then it just kind of faded away.

I just saw this list on how to ditch the binky. lol
    10 ways to help your child give up the pacifier | BabyCenter

I don't particularly like seeing pre-schoolers with binkies either, but hey, not my orthodontic bills so IDGAF.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I didn't have a binky as a child nor did I suck my thumb and I had braces for 2 years.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

My mother found it cuter to haveme suck on my thumb. Shitty idea, my teeth were all over the place, I had braces for five long years with additional 2 years of wearing conservation braces at night after that. It was so bad that when I finally ended treatment, my before and after jaw imprint models were on display at the doctors office for the following 5 years - he did great work and he knew it .
    Last edited by Lofty Bike; August 15th, 2015 at 03:08 AM.

I dont know what your mother did or how it was her fault only,in the same situation myself i tried EVERY fucking thing possible,therapy included to get my last one to stop.She did it only when she was ready and willing.In her teens.No one can blame me..especially her.It just happens.We fixed her teeth,all is well.

Four is old but it's their kid, their problem. I see that a lot of kids in Greece (and from when I was a kid, I actually have memories of having a pacifier) tend to give it up pretty late but our Norwegian in laws would have none of it this summer and trained the kid out of it at 2.5 years. Really grateful for that because there's no way I would have managed to make him stop all by myself.

I don't understand the issues with crooked teeth. At 4 don't they still have milk teeth? Who cares if they are crooked?
    *DIVA! likes this.

I've seen a million pictures of this kid since she popped out and I barely recall seeing her with a pacifier in her mouth. If she really was sick, I'll let it slide. But if I start seeing this shit all the time, there will be snark.

Dark Jr. never took to the pacifier. As a new baby, I could put one in his mouth and he might suck on it for a minute...but he'd always spit it out. And after about 4 months, he'd turn his head away from one entirely. I guess he was all about the food (Hey, don't give me that fake shit, mom!).
    My Posts Have Won Awards. Can Any Of You Claim The Same? -ur_next_ex

"I don't have pet peeves. I have major psychotic fucking hatreds, okay". ~George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by effie2 View Post
    I dont know what your mother did or how it was her fault only,in the same situation myself i tried EVERY fucking thing possible,therapy included to get my last one to stop.She did it only when she was ready and willing.In her teens.No one can blame me..especially her.It just happens.We fixed her teeth,all is well.
    A comforter would have been much better for the development of the jaw, my mother knew that, but found thumbsucking far cuter, so. But it is not that my mother knew what would happen. My parents payed for the correction without ever once complaining.

Well,before editing your post you clearly said your mom was not happy paying for your dental job...anyway,some kids dont like the pacifier and prefer sucking..i cannot see how a mother can MAKE the kid suck a thumb..if they dont like it they simply dont do it...

^^^Well, I thought that I wasn't very nice to my mom, so I changed it. Now you are not nice to my mother.

Huh? Did your mother just shove your thumb in your mouth? I don't get what you're saying.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Montana I still adore that picture of Harper and David you have in your avatar!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty Bike View Post
    ^^^Well, I thought that I wasn't very nice to my mom, so I changed it. Now you are not nice to my mother.
    Oh for crying out loud, get off of Effie's ass.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc View Post
    Jebus. What happened to the snarky bunch of haters I know and love? You people need to step up your game!
    It's David Beckham and Harper they can do no wrong. Neither of my kids sucked a binky or their thumb and we spent a fortune on braces. They had their dad's horrible teeth.
    Kittylady likes this.
    Oh, I offended you with my opinion? You should hear the ones I keep to myself.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information