Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: Danny Masterson Sounds Off on Scientology Movie, Says Haters Can "Go F--k Yourself"

You need to all stop. Glibness does not become you.

You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

"Paul was just mad that, as a religion, we're not going to come out and say that we are for or against anything" + “You will not find a Scientologist who does not f--king hate psychiatrists,” does not = "the word Scientology means the study of knowledge."

Damn you Hyde for being stupid, but so easily illustrating why you and your religion are stupid.
    If i hear one more personal attack, i will type while drunk, then you can cry! - Bugdoll
    (716): I'd call her a cunt, but she doesn't seem to have the depth or warmth
    Quote Originally Posted by shedevilang View Post
    (Replying to MontanaMama) This is some of the smartest shit I ever read

Quote Originally Posted by MrsDark View Post
    Well that'll convert a shitload of people.
    i thought the same thing! Way to convert people...not.

I watched a show recently that had a couple on it that was raised in scientology. It was scary as fuck. They were in the Sea Org and had zero skills to use in the outside world. No bank accounts, no drivers license, no credit cards, no cell phones, not one contact at all in the outside world. Nothing. They were totally stuck and had children that were about to be separated from and decided to make a break for it. The children were in the care of other sci-o's and they had to be so careful to not let on to what was going on. It was very scary. So, while Danny may feel that people are picking on his religion because it's "new", I don't think that's the case. When people are deliberately removed from the outside world and their families, that's a red-flag warning that all is not well in your "religion".
    Kittylady, Linne and holly like this.

I still would.
    sputnik and llamamama like this.

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    Scary:

While emphasizing that the CCHR is a “secular commission,” David Figueroa, president of the group’s Florida chapter and a practicing Scientologist, states that mental illness, as defined by the psychiatric community, does not exist. For instance, he says, bucking the world’s medical textbooks, “there is zero amount of proof that schizophrenia exists as a singular mental illness.”
    Hey these guys are experts on all kinds of conditions. Let's not forget Jenna Elfman refusing to to take part in a celebrity autograph auction to raise money for children with HIV because "AIDS is a state of mind, not a disease".
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Well, Danny, what an eloquent statement and testimonial to Scientology.

I'm quite confident that many people will now surely change their minds about it, given how intelligently and rationally you've spoken on the topic.

said no one, ever
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.

He's emulating Tommygirl's famous "Fuck you. Period" interview in Rolling Stone which I'm sure was a huge recommendation for their religion. Actually that was when his crazy really started showing through - the photos from that piece were manic. Maybe Tommy is now part of the Tech and Danny has reached OTC (Operating Tom Cruise) III.
    Kittylady likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

the way scientologists talk, how they form sentences and the words they use is kind of fascinating, because they all do it. like how tommygirl can't even form a decent sentence, it's just meaningless blabber with "big" words thrown in, but in their minds, they probably sound incredibly intelligent.
    it always reminds me of that HIMYM episode where robin needs a new resumé and barney is telling her to just make up meaningless words to impress people.
    Kittylady and Bluebonnet like this.
    "This is not meant to be at all offensive: You suffer from diarrhea of the mouth but constipation of the brain." - McJag

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    it always reminds me of that HIMYM episode where robin needs a new resumé and barney is telling her to just make up meaningless words to impress people.
    Vision + Positivity = visuativity!

stef, MohandasKGanja and holly like this.
    Before you can judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. - Billy Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by stef View Post
    the way scientologists talk, how they form sentences and the words they use is kind of fascinating, because they all do it. like how tommygirl can't even form a decent sentence, it's just meaningless blabber with "big" words thrown in, but in their minds, they probably sound incredibly intelligent.
    He still has a way to go to catch up with the Smith kids though.
    Bluebonnet and stef like this.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by Kittylady View Post
    Hey these guys are experts on all kinds of conditions. Let's not forget Jenna Elfman refusing to to take part in a celebrity autograph auction to raise money for children with HIV because "AIDS is a state of mind, not a disease".
    Seriously??? That actually happened????

^^ Yep. But that's the $cilon way - no meds, just auditing, saunas and huge, toxic doses of vitamins. There are numerous stories from people who have escaped where they speak of becoming seriously ill after being told to throw away their epilepsy and other essential medications because they could be cured by being (paying to be) more frikkin' OT. They were the lucky ones, too, as there are also many stories of people who have let cancer and other diseases run rampant until they died from them, all while grinding themselves into the dirt to 'Keep $cientology Working' because that would make them better. Dinky Dave Miscabbage claims that it cured his asthma and old Tommygirl reckons 'the tec' cured his dyslexia (although he seemed to have a minor relapse on a foreign tv show when he was unexpectedly asked to read a link or something from an Autocue. )

I guess L Ron and his midget successor don't want anyone wasting a penny on medical treatment that could be going into the 'church' coffers instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet View Post
    Vision + Positivity = visuativity!

Barney was the only thing that made that annoying show watchable.
    Bluebonnet likes this.

Is that the episode where he made that promotional video about himself? I still sing it regularly especially "that guy's awesome!" and "Barney Stinson is not singing this song, that would be really lame" and I agree, Barney was the only reason that show was watchable. I fucking hated Ted. And since they shit all over the audience in the finale, I never need to watch it again.
    firebrat1229 likes this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information