Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree115Likes

Thread: Danny Masterson charged with raping 3 women

Poisoned the dogs of one of his accusers.
    Kittylady likes this.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
    Poisoned the dogs of one of his accusers.
    Other women who tried reporting him got stalked, their rubbish stolen and harassed. One was run off the road.

Fucking cult freak and his cult bitch enablers.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

I never watched that show or ever heard of him before but I'm glad this came out. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartShapedBox View Post
    I never watched that show or ever heard of him before but I'm glad this came out. Disgusting.
    Same here. Very sickening.

It is about time. Have heard about this for years, and nothing was done to investigate the allegations.
    holly likes this.

His sister is Mary Stuart Masterson, right? I wonder how she’s feeling right now?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet!” Anonymous Introvert

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    His sister is Mary Stuart Masterson, right? I wonder how she’s feeling right now?
    I don’t believe they’re siblings.
    holly and C_is_for_Cookie like this.

Yeah, I don't think they're related. His younger brother played the oldest brother on Malcolm in the Middle and was engaged to Laura Prepon years ago. Also. imdb says he's cousins with Angus T. Jones, the kid from Two and a Half Men. Never heard that one before.
    These people don't give a fuck about YOU or us. It's a message board, for Christ's sake. ~ mrs.v ~
    ~"Fuck off! Aim higher! Get a life! Get away from me!" ~the lovely and talented Miss Julia Roberts~

I loved Francis in Malcolm in the Middle too. Was so sad to hear that he was also a Scio scum also.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Danny and Chris Masterson are also half siblings to Alanna Masterson of "The Walking Dead". I remember reading some story a while back in "The Daily Mail" about the father running afoul of Scientology and basically being cut off from his kids. Maybe shunned is more accurate.

Anyway, I saw this mind-blowingly infuriating story while looking stuff up. It looks like all the victims were members of Scientology and that the CoS wanted to shut them up with binding arbitration agreements they had signed and was pushing to the courts to let them handle it. The chutzpah level is like a level 10 with that move. They sound very, very caught up in this.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...us-arbitration

Church of Scientology demands court to let it handle Danny Masterson rape case through 'religious arbitration'

The Church of Scientology is hoping to circumvent the U.S. civil justice system by pushing for a lawsuit against church member Danny Masterson to go into “religious arbitration.”

Four women who previously accused the “That 70s Show” actor of rape filed a lawsuit against him and the church alleging that they were stalked and harassed by its members. However, the church is now arguing that the women, some of whom are former Scientologists, agreed to ecclesiastical justice procedures when they first agreed to become members.
    According to The Hollywood Reporter, the Church of Scientology filed a motion in Los Angeles Superior Court arguing that the Federal Arbitration Act forces the court to allow the church to handle the matter internally thanks to the agreement the women executed, relinquishing their rights to sue it.
    “Under the Free Exercise and Establishment Clauses of the United States and California Constitutions the Church may establish its own rules governing its relationship with its members exempt from civil law," states a motion to compel religious arbitration, provided by the outlet. "The Church’s ecclesiastical arbitration is a condition of participating in Scientology services. This Court may not interfere with this condition by imposing civil rules for arbitration. The Church’s arbitration agreements, as written and agreed to, must be enforced."
    Chrissie Carnell Bixler, Marie Riales and two women who chose to remain anonymous reported their cases to the LAPD in late 2016 and early 2017 regarding attacks that allegedly took place in the early 2000s. Masterson, who has denied any wrongdoing and is a well-known Scientologist, previously called allegations by one of the women, his ex-girlfriend Riales, “ridiculous.”

“I’m not going to fight my ex-girlfriend in the media like she’s been baiting me to do for more than two years,” Masterson said via his attorney. “I will beat her in court — and look forward to it because the public will finally be able learn the truth and see how I’ve been railroaded by this woman. And once her lawsuit is thrown out, I intend to sue her and the others who jumped on the bandwagon for the damage they caused me and my family.”
    In its motion, the church alleges the women executed agreements stipulating: “I am forever abandoning, surrendering, waiving, and relinquishing my right to sue, or otherwise seek legal recourse with respect to any dispute, claim or controversy against the Church, all other Scientology churches, all other organizations which espouse, present, propagate or practice the Scientology religion, and all persons employed by any such entity both in their personal and any official or representational capacities, regardless of the nature of the dispute, claim or controversy."
    Per the Church of Scientology’s rules, if the court agrees that the matter should be handled through its own adjudication process, the women would answer to a panel of three arbitrators chosen by the church.

According to a report from Variety in August, Riales claims members from the Church of Scientology are stalking her, reportedly breaking a window in her 13-year-old daughter's room in the middle of the night, vandalizing the food truck that she owns and posting false negative reviews or sales ads for the truck.
    Another plaintiff, Chrissie Bixler, a former Scientologist, reportedly claims church members chased her in her car, filmed her without permission, harassed her online and had false credit schemes and ads soliciting sex posted on her behalf to social media. The outlet notes she also claims her dog died unexpectedly shortly after the alleged October 2017 car chase due to "traumatic injuries to her trachea and esophagus."
    "The tragic facts of sexual assault and abuse within Scientology and the cover up are now coming to light," co-counsel for the plaintiffs, Professor Marci Hamilton, said in a statement. "These brave survivors deserve justice and to be treated with respect and dignity. What they have had to suffer is simply unacceptable. The conduct of the defendants – regardless of their beliefs – is illegal. These victims deserve justice."

Elite Member

Religious arbitration? Give me a fucking break.

I didn't know they were related to Alana Masterson.

Elite Member

emini
    @LeahRemini

·
    Jun 17
    Finally, victims are being heard when it comes to Scientology! Praise the lord! This is just the beginning Scientology, your days of getting away with it is coming to an end! #justice #scientologytheaftermath

Quote Originally Posted by tulip View Post
    Religious arbitration? Give me a fucking break.

I didn't know they were related to Alana Masterson.
    It reminds me of when the feds were looking into Martha Stewart's illegal stock trades, and when they showed up to talk with her, her lawyers had a document they wanted the SEC to sign saying that Martha had committed no wrongdoing.
    BITTER and DawnM74 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by MohandasKGanja View Post
    It reminds me of when the feds were looking into Martha Stewart's illegal stock trades, and when they showed up to talk with her, her lawyers had a document they wanted the SEC to sign saying that Martha had committed no wrongdoing.

Hey, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

When is the CofS finally going to face charges for all the shady shit they've done and covered up? They're basically a crime organization.
    tulip, sprynkles, BITTER and 4 others like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information