Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman split after 30 years

Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    I actually don't think that is a parking lot near the pool. If you look closely it is too high off the ground (not on the same level as the pool) which makes me believe that it is at least two stories. Now you could argue that it is a parking structure, but if that is the case then what looks like parking lines are way too narrow for the size of cars that you see around the house. And further if it is a parking deck it has absolutely no rail around it to stop cars from going over the edge.
    I think it is the roof of another part of the house with solar panels on the top and the small square on the far right of it is another chimney. (much like the one just below and to the left of it)
    This is of course IMHO. But look again because I think I am right.
    PS - yes I have no life, what of it?
    I think that is still some kind of parking structure. Probably for all the spare Segway's that Danny needs to get his tiny self around that huge mansion.

thats harsh that they are splitting up . some couples you just see together for always , i would of never figured him to have a roving eye .

Quote Originally Posted by smileznlaughs View Post
    thats harsh that they are splitting up . some couples you just see together for always , i would of never figured him to have a roving eye .
    In DeVito's case, though, that roving eye is at crotch level. I think we ought to commend him on how long he held out....
    MsChiff, Leesifer and OrangeSlice like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I don't get misty over marriages breaking up. They were together more than half of their lives, had their career successes, good health from what is known, children, money, no scandals. When it's that time of life I just think that the marriage is dead but maybe the friendship and familiarity will continue. Maybe they are sick of walking in the door and thinking oh, you again? Who the heck knows. They're probably so codependent that they'll get back together next week. Let them shake themselves up a bit. Nobody has to die in each others arms to call a relationship a success. I'd like to see Rhea get herself a man 30 years younger for some fun. I love Danny, but that beach ball of a man has been hopping up and down on her for 42 years.

Ooohh, was that a Perlman/DeVito festo? A first!

Nice house. Theirs is the one with the sock shaped pool.

Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman's House (Bing Maps) - Virtual Globetrotting

The Pitts used to live next door. (house on the right with that little octagon roof)
    How many trash cans do those houses have? I counted 12 & there were even more there...
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

Quote Originally Posted by sjankis630 View Post
    I actually don't think that is a parking lot near the pool. If you look closely it is too high off the ground (not on the same level as the pool) which makes me believe that it is at least two stories. Now you could argue that it is a parking structure, but if that is the case then what looks like parking lines are way too narrow for the size of cars that you see around the house. And further if it is a parking deck it has absolutely no rail around it to stop cars from going over the edge.
    I think it is the roof of another part of the house with solar panels on the top and the small square on the far right of it is another chimney. (much like the one just below and to the left of it)
    This is of course IMHO. But look again because I think I am right.
    PS - yes I have no life, what of it?

Hmmm. I had to go look again. Do you think it could be some kind of greenhouse? That's almost what it looks like to me.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeSlice View Post
    Hmmm. I had to go look again. Do you think it could be some kind of greenhouse? That's almost what it looks like to me.
    Which is where you and I should not be anywhere around!
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Yes, if Danny and Rhea are split up, why should the poor plants suffer any more?
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

mjw
    Elite Member

Default Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman Brought Back Together By Michael Douglas!

Happily married family man and screen legend Michael Douglas has been pushing his close pal Danny DeVito to work hard to rescue his marriage, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

Douglas, who starred with DeVito, 68, in a number of movies including Romancing the Stone and War of the Roses, told the actor he should do everything in his power to save his 30-year marriage because he may never find another woman as wonderful as Rhea Perlman, a source close to the situation tells Radar.

And it appears to be working, with thepreviously unhappy couple now trying to work something out.

“When Michael found out Danny and Rheawere splitting up he told Danny he thought he was making a big mistake,” the source tells Radar.

“Michael loves Rhea and he told Danny he will never find another woman quite like her. They complement each other perfectly and are the best of friends.

“He said he should do whatever it takes to win Rhea back and come to his senses fast before it is too late. It’s because of Michael they are talking to each other.

"They are still trying to work things out, and for the moment they are just good friends, but they are heading in the right direction.

“Michael is well positioned to talk about marriage. He’s been with Catherine (Zeta-Jones) for 12 years now and he learned a lot from his failed first marriage to Diandra (Luker).

“He’s confident that Danny and Rhea will settle their differences and get back together,” the source divulges.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Danny and Rhea’s union was strained by the It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia star’s wandering eye .

They announced their separation back in October.
    Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman Brought Back Together By Michael Douglas! | Radar Online

Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman are actively trying to save their marriage ... so says Danny.

DeVito revealed the status of his 30-year marriage at an event in L.A. this week -- after "Extra" correspondent Jerry Penacoli asked how he was adjusting to life as a single man.

"It's not something you adjust to," DeVito said ... adding, "Rhea and I are really close. Actually, still together, just separate, but together.”

When asked if there was a chance of a reconciliation, Danny revealed, "We're working on it."

DeVito and Perlman separated back in October ... but appeared at an airport together a few weeks ago ... the first sign that their marriage still has a chance.

Read more: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman -- 'We're Still Together' | TMZ.com
    l

Hope they work it out!
    I am going to come and burn the fucking house down... but you will blow me first."

in the attached article it comments on a temperature controlled greenhouse, that might be it.

For some reason I hope these two can work it out. I always thought they were a perfect match. Louie De Palma and Carla Tortelli forever.

Quote Originally Posted by KrisNine View Post
    For some reason I hope these two can work it out. I always thought they were a perfect match. Louie De Palma and Carla Tortelli forever.
    You're forgetting when she was Louis DePalma's girlfriend Xena on Taxi!

see part 2 on youtube

Taxi: Louie And The Nice Girl 2/2 - YouTube

^^Oh my god...I do remember!! I loved that show. One of my favorites. Is that where they met?

What really sad about watching that is how handsome Jeff Conway was.

I think they met in the early 70's - when DeVito was doing some stage work. So they may have been together 5 or 10 years by that time. DdV liked to get his family and friends work on Taxi. His mom Julia appeared in 2 memorable episodes playing DePalma's crusty Sicilian mother.

Friday, March 15th 2013
    Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman Are Back Together

Every cherub turned its arrow on itself last October, because they realized that true love must be a fairy tale if even Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman can't make it. The meaning of true love was put on life support and all of us stopped searching for everlasting love with another human. We realized that the only real love you can depend on is love from a string of anal beads and your bong, because they will never cheat on or lie to you. But true love is back from near death and so you can reactivate your OkCupid account. Rhea Perlman is back to motorboating Danny Devito's luscious moobs.
    After being separated for around 5 months, a source tells People that Danny and Rhea are a couple again. The friend said that they love each other and are working on their 30-year-long marriage.
    I guess when you've been married for that long, you wake up one day and are sick of listening to the same person breathe, so you separate and fuck even more extras and realize that most people are annoying and you were happiest when listening to that same person breathe. Or the King of the Hobbits ruled that Hobbits can't get divorced and commanded them to stay together. That's probably what happened.

Posted by: Michael K
    Login or register to post comments •
    sluce and JazzyGirl like this.
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information