Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman split after 30 years

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I love Danny, but that beach ball of a man has been hopping up and down on her for 42 years.

Quoted so no one else gets to skim over that lovely visual.
    "Schadenfreude, hard to spell, easy to feel." ~VenusinFauxFurs

"Scoffing is one of my main hobbies!" ~Trixie

Quote Originally Posted by Kathie_Moffett View Post
    <<<-----is now imagining Rhea and Danny partying with Brad and Angie.
    Ohhh, do you suppose Angie is to blame for this?? Another notch on her bedpost...

'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

mjw
    Elite Member

Danny DeVito’s Wandering Eye The Reason For His Marriage Split

Is nothing sacred?

Danny DeVito’s shocking split from wife Rhea Perlman was due to his wandering eye, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

The It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia star’s wife of 30-years was finally fed up with the 67-year-old actor’s flirty and inappropriate ways and gave him the boot.

In fact, things have been bad between the pair for over 10-years with the marriage hanging by a thread.

“He may not appear to be a ladies’ man, but Danny certainly gets a lot of female attention,” a source close to the family told RadarOnline.com.

“Danny can be quite the flirt and because of his powerful status in Hollywood, he’s not ashamed to abuse his position and chat-up young, aspiring woman looking to make it in the industry.

“Despite his reputation as a lovable, funny guy in movies and on TV, Danny’s actually quite the womanizer. And, like a lot of red-blooded males, if he sees an attractive girl in a coffee shop or walking down the street, he will give her the eye.

“After years of turning a blind eye to it, Rhea finally snapped. She had enough of his bad-boy behavior and wanted an end to their marriage.

“The break-up has been on the cards for a long time, probably over 10 years, because they haven’t been happy for a long, long time,” the source revealed.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Danny and Rhea announced Monday that they have separated after 30-years together.

The pair married in 1982 and have three kids: Lucy Chet, Grace Fan and Jacob Daniel.

Danny and Rhea worked together on the classic sitcom Taxi from 1978-1983 and later appeared onscreen in 1996’s Matilda. In 1992, they founded Jersey Films. Their production company was responsible for a number of successful movies, including Pulp Fiction, Garden State, Erin Brockovich and Freedom Writers.
    Danny DeVito

OMG! He looked at other wimmin! that sonofabitch!
    MsChiff likes this.

fgg

wandering eye doesn't equal womanizer. did he cheat or what?
    can't post pics because my computer's broken and i'm stupid

I really don't think rhea would be bothered by some bullshit flirting. Don't believe this "source".
    I'mNotBitter and MsChiff like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

I ain't buying that shit either
    Silly bitches, twitchy links are NOT for kids!-Mel

Guys (and women) will look, but if your partner is disrespectful and a total pig about it, that's gross and no one should have to put up with it. If he was ogling in front of her and making inappropriate remarks and embarrassing her, I can totally understand her dumping his ass.
    Bluebonnet, Seapharris7 and Sylkyn like this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quote Originally Posted by Chalet View Post
    I don't get misty over marriages breaking up. They were together more than half of their lives, had their career successes, good health from what is known, children, money, no scandals. When it's that time of life I just think that the marriage is dead but maybe the friendship and familiarity will continue. Maybe they are sick of walking in the door and thinking oh, you again? Who the heck knows. They're probably so codependent that they'll get back together next week. Let them shake themselves up a bit. Nobody has to die in each others arms to call a relationship a success. I'd like to see Rhea get herself a man 30 years younger for some fun. I love Danny, but that beach ball of a man has been hopping up and down on her for 42 years.

Ooohh, was that a Perlman/DeVito festo? A first!

Nice house. Theirs is the one with the sock shaped pool.

Danny DeVito & Rhea Perlman's House (Bing Maps) - Virtual Globetrotting

The Pitts used to live next door. (house on the right with that little octagon roof)
    Seriously, in a house that big, there's no reason for a divorce...I could live on one side, hubby on the other, and we'd never have to look at each other!!!!

Is that a parking lot near the pool?
    Lynn5561 and Seapharris7 like this.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

^The parking lot was strange to me. I guess it's convenient though...Any pics of what the inside of the house looks like?
    "AND WHEN YOU BECAME DENISE, I TOLD ALL YOUR COLLEAGUES, THOSE CLOWN COMICS, TO FIX THEIR HEARTS OR DIE."

Danny DeVito’s shocking split from wife Rhea Perlman was due to his wandering eye, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.
    Unsanitized translation: He's a whoremaster

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanceSpry View Post
    Ohhh, do you suppose Angie is to blame for this?? Another notch on her bedpost...

'The Pitts' were Brad & Jennifer though, as far as I remember.

^buzzkiller
    Did you know that every time a parent gives in to their kid's whines and buys them candy at the checkout lane, a kitten gets diabetes?-Dlisted
    I dislike groups of people, but I love individuals. Every person you look at, you can see the universe in their eyes, if you're really looking.
    -George Carlin

Gold Member

Seriously, in a house that big, there's no reason for a divorce...I could live on one side, hubby on the other, and we'd never have to look at each other!!!!
    Is that a parking lot near the pool?
    I actually don't think that is a parking lot near the pool. If you look closely it is too high off the ground (not on the same level as the pool) which makes me believe that it is at least two stories. Now you could argue that it is a parking structure, but if that is the case then what looks like parking lines are way too narrow for the size of cars that you see around the house. And further if it is a parking deck it has absolutely no rail around it to stop cars from going over the edge.
    I think it is the roof of another part of the house with solar panels on the top and the small square on the far right of it is another chimney. (much like the one just below and to the left of it)
    This is of course IMHO. But look again because I think I am right.
    PS - yes I have no life, what of it?

I heard more than 10 years ago that they were only part-time housemates and good friends. He was living more on the east coast. This was not a surprise at all. I just figured one of them had met someone else and wanted to finally move on fully.
    MsChiff likes this.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information