Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Danielle Fishel (Topanga from Boy Meets World) cries in front of LA judge, gets off

I've never watched the show(not my generation) but she's a lovely girl.
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Hit By Ban Bus!
    squirrels in the morning, squirrels in the evening, squirrels at suppertime!

She's got some chunky looking thighs

If I was up your ass you'd know where I am!

She recently did a Nutrisystem ad.

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by Sojiita View Post
    Smart girl. Crying, sobbing, showing contrition, looking sad, begging, pleading, showing great shame, embarrassment, remorse-are all VERY SMART things to do in front of the judge! Plus dress nice, be respectful, and act like the judge is GOD himself. Remember this people-these things work!
    ^^I agree, Sojita. Your tips are spot-on. I also highly recommend doing such things to the Prosecutor/arresting Police Officer BEFORE trial (over the phone, at their office, write them a begging/pleading letter...); i've had GREAT results with the above-mentioned techniques. In fact, they've never failed me. I got a Chief of Police to completely Nol Pros a 102-mile-an-hour speeding ticket i had (which in NH is a pretty serious offense), based on my crying display.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

I'm curious about something. If you have a relative in law enforcement, can't they make your tickets disappear? I told my bf that and he looked at me like I was an alien. I couldn't do it for something big like a DUI but if I got a ticket for speeding or something of that sort I can just call my uncle and it will go away.

Quote Originally Posted by yanna View Post
    I'm curious about something. If you have a relative in law enforcement, can't they make your tickets disappear? I told my bf that and he looked at me like I was an alien. I couldn't do it for something big like a DUI but if I got a ticket for speeding or something of that sort I can just call my uncle and it will go away.
    Um yeah, I do it all the time. When I call my hubby's cousin, he knows why I'm calling.

Hubby's cousin also got my BIL out of 2 DUI's. The cops that pulled him over recognized the last name, called cousin, and he drove the BIL home. Hubby told him to stop doing that, and wanted his brother to get busted to learn his lesson. He's now married, so he's not out all the time drinking anymore.
    RELIGION: Treat it like it's your genitalia. Don't show it off in public, and don't shove it down your children's throats.

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

^That favoritism crap makes me sick to my stomach. Sorry, but I don't think relatives of law enforcement should be above the law, just like celebs shouldn't. If I get a ticket for speeding, so should a relative of a police officer.

Shes really pretty ... what was this thread topic about again?

Quote Originally Posted by january View Post
    ^^^ Yes, she does, definitely. Boy Meets World is constantly rerun here (BTW, I hate that dumbass show), but when I'm flipping through the channels, I'm always struck by how gorgeous her hair was. She got very chunky there for awhile, I'm happy to see she lost the weight.
    Take that back right now.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information