Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cynthia Nixon: "I'm in love with her!"

Chasing Demri around our house in her walker!

Quote Originally Posted by MarieAntoinette View Post
    OMG completely non-superficial people exist, what a shocker

Yeah, the girlfriend is so not attractive, but if they are happy so what? Having a relationship with somebody just because you look good in photos will not work out for long.
    ^^I agree with you, Marie, and with Buttmunch too. Love is just not always based on looks. Maybe Cynthia was attracted by, oh i don't know, Christine's BRAIN??? Or her SENSE OF HUMOR??? Or being impressed with her dedication to fighting for public-school reform??? (something i read that both of them are into, and that's how they met)

I was once head-over-heels IN LOVE with (i swear) one of the UGLIEST men on earth. (Oh how i wish i could post his picture here to demonstrate to you all!! heehee) The looks thing just didn't matter--because i was IN LOVE, and love is blind. He made me laugh; we could have deep intellectual conversations for hours; we were on the same wavelength mentally; he was there for me when i needed him; we had the exact same (kinda weird!) taste in music & movies; his personality was charming & witty.... WHY does love have to be SO about LOOKS??? Looks fade.

Anyway, good for Cynthia. I like her alot. She's one of those celebrities that does alot of great work (Emmy-nominated for an HBO movie; acting in Tony-award-nominated Broadway plays), yet flies under the radar, keeps her personal life private for the most part, and just raises her kids like a normal mom. And i loved her as Miranda on SATC.--my favorite character.
    My precious baby girl:
    ~ Demri Elizabeth-June ~
    Arrived July 19th. 6 lbs.,5 oz.; 19.5". BEAUTIFUL !

I have always preferred Cynthia out of all the Sex in the city girls. There's something ordinarily beautiful about her. She's not stunning, nor model material. But she is beautiful.

...I have just always wondered, why sometimes one woman in the relationship has short boy hair and is rather dumpy, wears baggy clothes and seems to cover up their feminine features, while their partners appearance is clearly more feminine.
    Anyone enlighten me? Is it akin to the masculinity and femininity of a heterosexual relationship?
    ssabmud

Looks aren't everything. Some of the most physically attractive people make me want to smack the shit out of them because they are douches.

I'd take average looking and awesome/sweet personality over the shithead Adonis any day.

Meanwhile, Cynthia cleared the air surrounding the infamous SATC cat fighting rumors. "I don't feel there was any

Yeah right. You know they wanted to claw eachother's hair and eyes out every day.

Geez, the girlfriend isn't THAT hideous!! In the pic, she has a really crappy hairdo, no makeup, and no sense of style. If she fixed all of that, I bet she wouldn't be bad at all.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by sparkly View Post
    BTW, is it just me, or does Cyntia Nixon have some of the worst teeth on television? One would think with all her money she'd go to the dentist.
    Her teeth always bugged me.

I think she got pretty as the show went on and her hair grew out more and started doing more to it. She isn't an ugly woman by far (Cynthia) and I loved Miranda. Funniest and didn't care about men like the others. I just wish they made her have the lesbian fling then Samantha on there.

I adore Cynthia Nixon, and that her gf is so....not spectacular kinda makes me like her more.

Quote Originally Posted by NoNoRehab View Post
    I adore Cynthia Nixon, and that her gf is so....not spectacular kinda makes me like her more.
    Agreed.

Cynthia appeared twice on Law and Order, once as a ballerina who offed a would be attacker on the subway and again as a woman faking a muliple personality disorder, her acting was AMAZING then, as it is now with SATC.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

I suppose I just worry that, no matter how much she loves her, in a few years she's going to look over the breakfast table an think, "I just can't bring myself to fuck that anymore."
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by WhateverLolaWants View Post
    I suppose I just worry that, no matter how much she loves her, in a few years she's going to look over the breakfast table an think, "I just can't bring myself to fuck that anymore."
    Ok Lola, just remember that many women stay married to guys who get fat, go bald or never were good looking to begin with.
    "In the face of the blinding sun, I wake only to find
    that Heaven is a stranger place than than one I've left behind." - SM

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie Normos View Post
    Ok Lola, just remember that many women stay married to guys who get fat, go bald or never were good looking to begin with.
    I was 80% kidding
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

I loved Cynthia Nixon in House m.d. where she played a woman with Munchausen's. Amazing chemistry with Hugh Laurie. And I remember her as the ballerina in L&O! Amazing performance. Miranda was my fave in SATC though all my friends tell me I'm more like Charlotte.

Quote Originally Posted by WitchHazelEyed View Post
    I always wondered how the butchiest, ugliest lesbians always managed to hook up with such pretty lesbians.
    You could wonder the same about beautiful women who date ugly men. But hey if they're happy then good for them. It's nice to see a non shallow celeb.. Oh and a celeb who's not afraid to be out of the closet too!

I didnt know she was lez

Quote Originally Posted by Sarzy View Post
    You could wonder the same about beautiful women who date ugly men. But hey if they're happy then good for them. It's nice to see a non shallow celeb.. Oh and a celeb who's not afraid to be out of the closet too!

And I would say the same about a beautiful woman and an ugly man; I have said as much in the Britney Murphy threads, though I think Cynthia is far more high class and attractive.

My comments have absolutely nothing to do with her sexuality. I was also trying to be funny
    Do it anyway

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information