Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Cynthia Nixon: "I'm in love with her!"

I always wondered how the butchiest, ugliest lesbians always managed to hook up with such pretty lesbians. Seriously, she looks like that fat kid from Superbad with the worst haircut ever and the pretty knob turned down to ZERO.
    Now logic is a wonderful thing but it has, as the processes of evolution discovered, certain drawbacks. Anything that thinks logically can be fooled by something else which thinks at least as logically as it does. - Douglas Adams

I loved her character Miranda...she was my favorite by far. But that is one UGLY woman she has fallen in love with. I don't care what it is, man or woman...its just shocking that a seemingly dynamic, intelligent and attractive actress could fall in love with such a sludgy looking human being. Of course looks aren't everything, but a girl has to have standards
    ----------------------------
    There will be times you might leap before you look
    There'll be times you'll like the cover and that's precisely why you'll love the book
    Do it anyway

If they're happy and in love, good for them. Looks fade.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

^^ Hopefully in Cynthia's case, her vision will fade too.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkur View Post
    ^^ Hopefully in Cynthia's case, her vision will fade too.

Yeah...I gotta admit, her g/f isn't attractive whatsoever. She DOES look like the fat kid from Superbad.
    Mischief. Mayhem. Tattoos. Soap.

Geesh
    'High, High. Yaw Both High and Smokin' Weeeed in Front of My Howse"
    Bah-Brahhh-Teen Mom

Yeesh. That woman must eat a mean pussy, cause she's way out of her league.
    OMG, I just spit out my iced coffee!
    In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life. It goes on.
    Robert Frost

I am happy for them. Not all lesbians look like the ones on the L Word!!
    Baltimore O's ​Fan!

I don''t know if she really fucked the board though. Maybe just put the tip in. -Mrs. Dark

Yeesh. That woman must eat a mean pussy, cause she's way out of her league.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Exchanging glances with the cunty bitches

CN's girlfriend must have a sparkling personality.

BTW, is it just me, or does Cyntia Nixon have some of the worst teeth on television? One would think with all her money she'd go to the dentist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rondette View Post
    Her GF is quite....well, they love each other so that's all that matters.
    ^Aye!

I don't think myself a shallow person and although, no- Cynthia Nixon's girlfriend is no supermodel- I none the less find it very sweet.

Love is love, ya know?

Plus, in a way...I can kind of relate (to what CN's g/f may feel about herself compared to her hot, lipstick lesbian girlfriend...or hell, maybe this gal has the self confidence of a supermodel! Who the hell knows??)

Anywho, I've always been very insecure- with my looks and my body and I've always dated guys whom my friends would meet and be like "Huh!?!! What- he MUST be well-endowed? Rich???" because I've never dated knock out guys...(buuuuuut it was all of their personalities that won me over...)

Anywho, my current boyfriend is definately the most attracitve guy I've ever dated and the first who I've actually had friends and acquaintances come up to me saying how good looking he is and I always just smirk and say "I know." He also happens to be waaaaaay better looking than I am...(which I am a little insecure about...I'm always thinking people are going to look at us and think, "What in the F!@# is he doing with her!?!" and...he's dated MODELS... ) I mean, I wouldn't go as far as to say I'm ugly...but I have very severe self-esteem issues stemming all the way back from childhood ...and have never thought of myself as 'hot' or 'beautiful'...and my guy is always telling me how beautiful he finds me (which must get annoying as I just shrug it off and roll my eyes)...

But very, very slowly I am starting to realize that he loves me for who I am and who I am inside, and that's comforting...

I think this is part of the reason why I am so intrigued with couples who aren't 'Brad and Angelina'...you know? I find it refreshing to see couples who aren't necessarily lookers and yet are so happy. You know, a gorgeous guy with just an okay girl, or vice versa. It's nice to know that beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder and that the realms of attraction aren't always just confined to good looks...but sometimes something more- personality, charisma, confidence, inner beauty.

Maybe someday I can look in the mirror and tell myself that I am beautiful...

Same with Cynthia Nixon and her girlfriend...as long as they are happy and in love, then you go girls!!!

On a completely different note: Holy @*#%!!! Sorry for sounding like Mr. Rogers... I am not normally this mushy, I swear!!! *whistles and walks away slowly* heh...and now back to my brutal, gossiping self!

The brain doesn't need blood. It just needs to be kept wet.

Aww, MoodyJenny, I can relate to a lot you're saying here. Don't feel bad for sharing it.

Yes, Cynthia's gf is not the prettiest woman out there but she had a nice smile. Beauty is so subjective. When I like someone I start to find them beautiful after a while, even if they are not.

OMG completely non-superficial people exist, what a shocker

Yeah, the girlfriend is so not attractive, but if they are happy so what? Having a relationship with somebody just because you look good in photos will not work out for long.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

Eh, they're in love and as someone said looks fade. My granny told me once to never base dating on looks because at the end of the day we all get old and you should go with the one who makes you laugh and whom you can talk to and you'll be happy. Good advice and everyone should take it. There are alot of gems out there that get overlooked because they aren't perfect.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

I think this must be just true love for her and I applaud that!
    I didn't start out to collect diamonds, but somehow they just kept piling up.-Mae West

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information