Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: CSI star Gary Dourdan popped for heroin, coke, ecstasy

Quote Originally Posted by Catty View Post
    Gary Dourdan
    Arrested for Felony Battery

Gary Dourdan was arrested Sunday night for allegedly breaking his former girlfriend's nose ..law enforcement sources tell TMZ.

We're told a former girlfriend went to Dourdan's home in Venice, CA Sunday night. Cops received a disturbance call at around 9 PM, arrived at the house but the woman had already left. While the cops were there, someone called LAPD and said an injured woman was in a nearby alley -- it was Dourdan's ex. Cop looked her over and it appeared she had a broken nose and she said Dourdan was the culprit.

The former "CSI" star was arrested and booked for felony battery. He's being held on $50,000 bail.

Source: Gary Dourdan -- Arrested for Felony Battery | TMZ.com
    Oh, no...he's looking at jail time I bet. What a waste of a man.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

JFC, he looks like shit on a stick now.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Hit By Ban Bus!

He looks like shit in the last picture, he must be really bad on crack or meth.

funny how you get warned as a teen that drugs waste your brain, your potential, your money, your life.... but no-one ever tells you they waste your hotness !
    okay, i know that sounds hugely facile but i can't help but think it could actually be an effective argument to use with the self-involved little beggars
    " We fucked up bigger and better than any generation that came before us. I'm a screw-up and I plan to be a screw-up until my late 20s, maybe even my early 30s."

for me the reason i dont wanna do drugs is because i dont wanna gt ugly and washed up lookin. im shallow but if my shallow fine ass keeps me from lookin like that im happy.

i agree that he used to be so so so hot with his eyes of desire and probably a huge horsecock ready to get some humpipumpin on.
    we don't have to make love to have an orgasm

^ oh Caramel I think I love you
    -

Well, he's off my list now.
    "We know who we are, we like talking smack about strangers, and we're not gonna stop!" -- GR's Kalirga

Gary Dourdan
    Foc Kan/WireImage
    By Amanda Michelle Steiner
    @amandamichl 01/29/2015 AT 07:00 PM EST

Former CSI star Gary Dourdan has filed for bankruptcy for the second time.

In court documents obtained by PEOPLE, Dourdan successfully filed chapter 11 on Jan. 22. The actor, 48, had just $904.35 left in his general bank account after paying his expenses (which included a $135 yoga class), and $84.50 in savings.

Dourdan pays $1,500 per month to ex Jennifer Sutton in child support payments for his daughter Nyla.

The documents state that he has missed four payments to his creditors, and that he owes $14,413.32.

When he first filed in August 2011, the actor owed $1.73 million and had just a little over $1.8 million in assets, reported TMZ at the time.

Money troubles haven't been Dourdan's only problem with the law; in 2008, the actor was charged with three counts of felony drug possession after an early-morning arrest in April. The heroin count was dismissed, though he later plead guilty to cocaine and ecstasy possession.

In July 2011, Dourdan crashed his car and was arrested on charges of drug possession for oxycontin. That charge was dropped, though he was later charged with possession of drug paraphernalia.

Later that year, in November, Dourdan was arrested for felony battery after allegedly breaking the nose of his then-girlfriend, Nicole Cannizzaro, reported TMZ. Cannizzaro sued him for damages totaling at least $25,000, though sources told the outlet that Dourdan claimed Cannizzaro kidnapped his child and went to Whole Foods – where the alleged assault took place – and took Nyla without his permission. He was placed on five years probation.

Dourdan played Warrick Brown on CSI for nine seasons and left the show in 2008. He went on to guest star in Mistresses and Being Mary Jane, among other smaller projects.

Source: Gary Dourdan Files for Bankruptcy for a Second Time : People.com

The hot is gone forever.
    BITTER and Mrs P like this.
    FUCK YOU AND GIVE ME MY GODDAMN VENTI TWO PUMP LIGHT WHIP MOCHA YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE BEFORE I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH. I just get unpleasant in my car. - Deej

http://www.gossiprocks.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic4098_9.gif Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.

Wow - I never noticed how huge (tall) his forehead is.
    Vera Donovan: (Dolores Claiborne) : Sometimes you have to be a high-riding bitch to survive. Sometimes being a bitch is all a woman has to hold onto.

Wow!
    When you came in the air went out. And every shadow filled up with doubt. I don't know who you think you are, But before the night is through,I wanna do bad things with you.

He was married to the gorgeous model Roshumba for a while. I guess that didn't have kids - lucky for her.
    Good luck getting a cat to do anything let alone join in on your sexcapades. - Air Quotes

I think, more than anything, this tells you something about the power of yoga. I mean, the guy had just over $1,000 in his bank account, and he still signs up for a $135 yoga class.

His face has made me feel really sad.
    Ain't nothing wrong with Ohio wang! - MontanaMama

omg he's so gone. sad sad sad.
    Basic rule of Gossip Rocks: Don't be a dick.Tati
    Lighten Up Francis WCG

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread Information