Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree163Likes

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo hit with 'bizarre gay rumors'

Hit By Ban Bus!

Well he does look gay and greasy. He pull of the greasy never taken a shower look very well.
    Sassiness likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    Bitter - I think maybe you missed the point I was making, and others supported. Yes, we are a gossip site and we discuss the sex lives of the famous and infamous. BUT - why do gays need a separate section of the boards as if it is something that should be sensationalized. Sex is sex. IMO we should discuss it all under the same board in the name of equality.
    i agree. i mean, we've had this section for so long and no one seems to be particularly offended by it but i just think it's unnecessary. speculating whether or not someone is gay is just gossip like any other celeb gossip, it doesn't need its own special subforum.
    i don't think that makes anyone a special snowflake. being a snowflake would be getting offended about people speculating at all about a celeb's sexual orientation, for example. or jezebel where they get pissy if you say someone has had so much plastic surgery they look like a wax figure or you make any kind of bitchy gossipy comment.
    no one is saying they're offended by this board just that it's not necessary and there's no reason why this can't go into the general gossip forum.
    Serendipity and twitchy2.0 like this.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I can honest say I have never knowingly been in that section.

^^^^
    i never go into the subforums unless i'm specifically looking for something or i want to check out all the new fashion or home decor threads that i haven't had time to check out yet. the rest of the time i just click 'new posts'.
    i'd kind of forgotten about the 'who's gay?' subforum and assumed it was basically dormant.
    I'm open to everything. When you start to criticise the times you live in, your time is over. - Karl Lagerfeld

I've gone in there when I hit new posts because it sometimes comes up and there are some crazies in there.
    faithanne likes this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by sputnik View Post
    i agree. i mean, we've had this section for so long and no one seems to be particularly offended by it but i just think it's unnecessary. speculating whether or not someone is gay is just gossip like any other celeb gossip, it doesn't need its own special subforum.
    i don't think that makes anyone a special snowflake. being a snowflake would be getting offended about people speculating at all about a celeb's sexual orientation, for example. or jezebel where they get pissy if you say someone has had so much plastic surgery they look like a wax figure or you make any kind of bitchy gossipy comment.
    no one is saying they're offended by this board just that it's not necessary and there's no reason why this can't go into the general gossip forum.
    Hmmm...maybe the admin can take a vote?
    "I am a social vegan; I avoid meet! Anonymous Introvert

Quote Originally Posted by BITTER View Post
    Hmmm...maybe the admin can take a vote?
    I could try starting a poll, but we all know how well that worked for me last time... (read: not even a little bit)
    If you reveal your secrets to the wind you should not blame the wind for revealing them to the trees.

- Kahlil Gibran

I am saddened that this has become an issue. Just keep the Who's Gay section and then add Who's Christian, Who's Black, Who's Muslim, Who's Bi, etc. Let's segregate everybody by sexual orientation, race, and religion. That always ends well.
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

Ouch, Sluce, but kinda sums it up.

it's really a non-issue because it's not like the admin's ever gonna come round and actually do anything about it. maybe we can just agree amongst ourselves that any gossip should go in the gossip section instead of in there? or not. i mean, like i said, it's not really a big deal i just don't get why people would be adamant about keeping and using that subforum.
    sluce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SHELLEE View Post
    I've gone in there when I hit new posts because it sometimes comes up and there are some crazies in there.
    That nutter who keeps bumping threads by replying to his own posts. I don't know whether he's anti-gay, anti-closet or anti-homophobe, or if he just wants to suck dick in the parking lot, but watching him argue with himself is kinda funny.
    sputnik, sluce, SHELLEE and 2 others like this.
    "You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well."

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information