Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Cristiano Ronaldo becomes a daddy

Somewhere been 'General Confusion' and 'Total WTF?'

^^ Should have got her a puppy instead.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S Thompson

How big would a T-Rex wang be?! - Karistiona

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    So if he wanted to be a daddy do bad that he hired a surrogate, why hasn't he even gone to meet his son? His vacation is more important?
    Stop making sense! He's a celebrity "Dad."

I wonder if he's holding out for an "exclusive" magazine cover of him and the baby. He doesn't strike me as someone that would do that, but you never know.
    Posted from my iPhone

Bronze Member

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
    Justin Fashanu, a professional football player, came out as gay in the late 90s and the torrent of abuse he suffered contributed to him commiting suicide. This is probably why people don't come out.

Someone Max Clifford might've been *allegedly* referring to was Jermain Defoe. An England player who 'dated' footballer bicycle Danielle Lloyd (coincidently she was under Clifford's wing and at the time he said he used models to cover bi/gay footballers)
    The Fashanu thing was sad . I've not seen the Defoe/Danielle Llloyd theory posited before but it's interesting.

For some reason I don't believe that Ronaldo is gay but this baby thing is weird. I assume he's seen it because Portugal got knocked out over a week ago and these pics only started turning up this week.
    Last edited by gossipgurl; July 9th, 2010 at 06:36 PM.

I've had a theory about him ever since a couple of prostitutes sold their stories of rampant sex with the massively hetero Ronaldo to the News of the World. This was about three years ago. A couple of other stories of his shennanigans with other prostitutes made me think that there was something in it for the *cough* ladies....lots of money....and big kudos for the manly stud....deflection eh?
    This guy's been pinging my gaydar since I first saw him. Nothing like paying off a couple of anonymous prozzies that you've never touched to tell everyone what a macho vadge-slayer you are.....innit? I don't recall him going with 'normal' women.
    But I didn't expect the Ricky Martin baby purchase.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by fgg View Post
    maybe the baby was a present for his sister.
    Or maybe a hidden boyfriend demanded he have a biological kid and the whole sister and mother raising him is a ruse.

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    and that toe-nail polish is the wrong fucking color for summer! *hair toss*
    he must be straight. a gay man would never have the wrong color pedicure

All of God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.

If I wanted the government in my womb I'd fuck a Senator

For some reason I do not find this guy to be 'all that'. Most gay guys do I think. he has some rabid gay fans online.

I really wish I had not read the story about Justin Fashanu again. Horrible.
    Last edited by Sojiita; July 10th, 2010 at 02:27 AM.
    Don't slap me, cause I'm not in the mood!

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by AliceInWonderland View Post
    yes exactly, he's a complete jackass

and that toe-nail polish is the wrong fucking color for summer! *hair toss*
    Is that toe nail polish? Maybe his toenails are blackened from kicking the ball? I know that my toe nails turned black when I was really active- ice skating in tight figure skates and walking in shoes that didn't fit correctly in the toe box. All that friction mangles the toenails.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by funky_chicken View Post
    nice toes Christiano. Maybe he is practicing for his new mother-role?

Just sticking that here since I didn't quote in my previous post- his toes look beat up- I don't think this is a pedicure.

Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by soogar View Post
    Just sticking that here since I didn't quote in my previous post- his toes look beat up- I don't think this is a pedicure.
    Good call. My brother's toes would get black like from running marathons.
    CHILLY FREE!
    i have to zero the contain to your level -bugdoll
    you can't even be ogirinal - Mary

Well, here you go. All those with the surrogate theory? You can sit down...

Mother of Cristiano Ronaldo's baby revealed to be an American waitress he seduced for a one night stand

By Daily Mail Reporter
    Last updated at 6:29 PM on 18th July 2010
    The mother of Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo's baby son is an American waitress with whom he had a one-night stand, it was claimed today.
    It was previously believed the Portuguese footballer, 25, had paid a surrogate mother to deliver him a child.
    But the Sunday Mirror claimed today the footballer met the unnamed woman in a Los Angeles restaurant last year.

£10m for silence: Ronaldo and his girlfriend Irina Shayk in New York last week

The former Manchester United player became a father on June 17, two days after his Portuguese team played the Ivory Coast in the World Cup.
    It was thought he had paid a surrogate mother for the child but today's report claims the baby was the result of a one-night stand.

A friend revealed he approached the woman in L.A. with the blunt proposition 'you, me, f***, f***' and when she didn't understand what he meant, he drew a heart in condensation on a window and said 'me, you, kiss'.

More...
    The friend told the Sunday Mirror: 'Ronni looked the girl in the eye and said extremely directly "me, you, f** f***".
    'She was taken aback and just said "what?". She didn't actually understand what he meant. She was totally non-plussed.
    Million dollar baby: Cristiano Jr in Portugal this week

'The window by his table was steamed up, so he drew a love heart on it with his finger. Then he said "me, you, kiss" and the penny dropped.'
    The friend said it was 'typical Ronnie' to pretend his English is poor when it suits him.
    Ronaldo's mother Dolores is said to have taken charge of the baby's life, paying the mother £10million for her silence and to ensure that if the child eventually seeks out his mother, he will find her living comfortably.
    'It would offend Dolores for the child to find his mother living in poverty,' the friend said.

There was never any chance that the devoutly Roman Catholic family would abandon the child, the friend said.

He is said to have travelled to the Algarve immediately after his team was knocked out of the World Cup to be with his newborn son.
    A statement previously posted on what is billed as Ronaldo's official Facebook page said: 'It is with great joy and emotion that I inform I have recently become father to a baby boy.

'As agreed with the baby's mother, who prefers to have her identity kept confidential, my son will be under my exclusive guardianship.
    'No further information will be provided on this subject and I request everyone to fully respect my right to privacy (and that of the child) at least on issues as personal as these are.'
    Ronaldo's friend said he was determined to be the best father he could, but did not equate that with settling down.
    He has reportedly decided not to tell his son, also named Cristiano, his mother's identity until his 18th birthday.

Since announcing he was a father on July 3, Ronaldo has been spending his time holidaying in New York with Russian model girlfriend Irina Shayk, while his family are taking care of his son back home in Portugal.

Read more: Mother of Cristiano Ronaldo's baby revealed to be an American waitress he seduced for a one night stand | Mail Online

So... the price of 1 baby = £10,000,000..... OK, then....
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

^ That's not proven either, just another 'it's claimed' story. We might never know the real story.
    To me that sounds a bit like a story planted by his PR to keep his 'super hetero stud' image going. 'Me, you, f*** f***' seriously now?
    Last edited by Sarzy; July 18th, 2010 at 03:54 PM.

And its from the Daily Fail (or is that the Sunday Fail?), I was just playing!
    "I don't know what I am to them, maybe a penguin XD" - Tiny Pixie

And here is another version. The baby is actually his dead cousins baby. Who makes this shit up? Lol.
    ohnotheydidnt: Cristiano Ronaldo might not be the biological father of Cristiano Ronaldo Jr.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information