Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Tom Cruise returning to Oprah

Eli

Maybe he'll pick up Oprah and shake her over his head and jeer on the audience.

Hit By Ban Bus!

I swear she's a stealth Scieno.

Quote Originally Posted by Lily317 View Post
    Wow - wouldn't the Co$ love to control the Oprah empire: the sheep and especially the cash flow. Never liked the "O", but now since she's promoting the messiah of the Co$ - that's it for me.
    OMG don't scare me like that.

They will never get Oprah Winfrey. Just like the Presleys failed to get Michael Jackson. IT WILL NOT WORK. And I hope Will Smith and Jada Pinkett aren't that close to Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes It could be serious.

Ha ha ha BYChance. They may have to velcro Tiny to the chair but the eyes will give it all away. IMO he can't help himself. Anyway what is so important about Risky Business - it ain't the Godfather!
    as privileged as a whore...victims in demand for public show, swept out through the cracks beneath the door, holier than thou, how?

Hit By Ban Bus!

If he does the Chimp antics of last time....youtube will explode from bandwith sharing....

ME? Having fingers crossed already...he he he he

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

If he re-creates that scene half the world's population will be wiped out after they die laughing.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

The future of his career will depend on this appearance. He won't do anything stupid like jump around on the furniture (something I used to spank my kids for, btw), but he won't be able to stop himself from sounding certifiably insane.

Friend of Gossip Rocks! buttmunch's Avatar

The future of his career is already in the past. I can't imagine anything he could do to save it now. He should really just fade into the woodwork and then be wheeled out when he's 92 in order to accept the lifetime Oscar to honor him since he never got a proper one. Maybe by then people will have forgotten what a freak he is, or maybe just forgiven him. Then again, he may just have ascended by then.
    'Those who sacrifice liberty for security deserve neither.' Ben Franklin

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    --Sinclair Lewis

Hit By Ban Bus!

^^The future of his career is already in the past.

He doesn't know that, yet.

Hit By Ban Bus!

Quote Originally Posted by hotncmom View Post
    Oprah herself has gotten increasingly weirder through the years. I hear she is now promoting some New Age self-empowerment mumbo jumbo like it's a religion. And her little sheep are just eating it up. Church of Oprah.
    what is it about that woman that middle aged white women sit in her audience looking at her with that glazed over I love you stare?

he's going to be on twice? well well thats interesting considering she didn't even go to his wedding.

that log floating down the toilet bowl of life was Tom Cruises career. He could walk on water and part the seas with is nose and I still wouldn't like the nimrod.

On the first day he'll try to act contrite and do the "happy family" routine and then on Monday "O" will have her yenta viewers fawning all over him

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha View Post
    The future of his career will depend on this appearance. He won't do anything stupid like jump around on the furniture (something I used to spank my kids for, btw), but he won't be able to stop himself from sounding certifiably insane.
    Never underestimate a desperate person's capacity to do something stupid.

Orpah the intergalactic tv whale has already been compromised by scientologists.. she's always pushing new age "THE SECRET", or "LIVE YOUR LIFE POWERFULLY" crap, which is AMAZINGLY similar to all the garbage I had to listen to in THE LANDMARK FORUM, which incredibly was created by old scientology bullshit from the 60's that some guy stole from them.

Bitch has been bought, sold and is the biggest transmitter dish for this brand of crazy, mark my words. Her lesbo issue with Gail is probably how they got her. Her supid african school is probably a Co$ indoctrination center, which would explain the high rate of SUICIDE AMONG THE STUDENTS
    I am from the American CIA and I have a radio in my head. I am going to kill you.

^ they actually call her 'leadership academy' in SA the 'Dream School' - though it sounds like it needs a major wake up call. It's beginning to sound as problem ridden as a Catholic orphanage! She's just lucky she didn't open it in America, or she'd be facing a class action suit.

I didn't know that Scientology and The Landmark were really related to each other.

Does Tom actually have a fan left? Even Rosie is over him. He's over and done, like Pitt. Nothing will bring them back.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information