Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Courtney Stodden offered $1M for sex tape

^^No. Hilary all the way because Dourtney are, like, total feminists.
    sluce likes this.
    'I had to get rid of the kid. The cat was allergic.'

Quotables: This, Friends, is What an Idiot Looks Like

“Doug and I never had an affair. I was only trying to be a supportive mother when she told me she wanted to marry Doug, but I didn’t realize the impact a man that age would have on a girl Courtney’s age and [my decision] will haunt me for the rest of my life. ... When Doug and Courtney first got married, Doug had a terrible anger problem and Courtney would come to me saying she wanted out. Within three months of marriage she wanted out, and Doug was very upset and came to me. Doug and I became emotionally dependent on each other at the time, and he was coming to me asking what he should do. When it was clear that Courtney was leaving, he begged me to stay with him and I thought it was unusual. He said he didn't want to be alone, and he had developed feelings for me. I never wanted Courtney to leave. I tried so hard to keep those two together."

Listen, no. Yeah, we believe that Doug and Krista never had an affair, because we don't believe that Hutchison would roll like that.

As for the bit about being a "supportive mother" when Courtney told her mom that she wanted to marry Doug, come on. No matter how nicely things turned out between 21-year-old Courtney and 55-year-old Doug, what the hell kind of mother would allow such a thing at such a young age? Didn't she remember being 16 years old? Imagine if all of our parents agreed to let us marry our very first boyfriends at 16 ... even the ones who happened to be over 30 years older than us. BS.

The part where Krista said that Doug "developed feelings" for her ... seriously? This sounds like a delusional woman's rantings and denials of trying to capitalize on her daughter's fame and deflect the blame in whatever her role in this mess was.

Read more: Quotables: This, Friends, is What an Idiot Looks Like | Fishwrapper.com
    Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
    You don't engage with crazies. Because they're, you know, fucking crazy. - WitchCurlGirl

I'll offer her $5 to go the fuck away.
    "A true whore just loves her life." - Sluce

Quote Originally Posted by Air Quotes View Post
    I'll offer her $5 to go the fuck away.
    Pretty sure she was away until squidge aka mistygirl bumped this thread.
    kasippu, sluce, Air Quotes and 1 others like this.
    See, Whores, we are good for something. Love, Florida
    #fingersinthebootyassbitch

Quote Originally Posted by sluce View Post
    . I was only trying to be a supportive mother when she told me she wanted to marry Doug, but I didn’t realize the impact a man that age would have on a girl Courtney’s age ... When Doug and Courtney first got married, Doug had a terrible anger problem and Courtney would come to me saying she wanted out. Within three months of marriage she wanted out,

. I never wanted Courtney to leave. I tried so hard to keep those two together."

Follow us: @fishwrapped on Twitter
    WOW, so she didn't realise that a 16 year old marrying a 55 yr old perv would mess up the young girl's life? And when he had terrible anger issues (abuse?) she hoped her 16 year old girl would stay with him'
    sluce likes this.

Bronze Member

Mostroop, I'd say she's about 105. And who knows if she even has "Dourtney" anymore? Miss "I'm a PETA spokesperson" gets bored of one pocket pet and gets another. If I thought real hard, I could probably come up with all the pets she's had since whenever this fuckerypalooza started, but, it's early, and I don't wanna have to think so hard about something so vacuous.

Does anyone remember a horrid film starring Sylvester Stallone and Dolly Parton? I think it was "Rhinestone" or something, where someone had a bet they could make someone a country star? That's what this reminds me of. Doug had some agreement with her parents he could make her a star. He directed her ridiculous social media, publicity stunts, and really thought he could 'make fetch happen'. The alliterative tweets and FB posts were all Doug...he'd used alliteration in fan forum/Q&A's quite often. The sleazy, sexualized bible quotes were some of the worst. I'm not a Christian, despise Christianity, but respect another's choice of religion (as long as they give that respect back), and this crap was just disgusting.
    Several people in our forum elsewhere received personal e-mails from her (from the Darkwater account), and the difference between the "public Courtney" and "private e-mail Courtney" were vastly different. Private Courtney showed what a narcissistic, uneducated, bone-headed TWAT she really is. Everyone were 'haters' or 'ugly fat lesbians'. She made public posts how homosexuality is wrong, then they decided to try to be the new gay icon. Of course, this is when Doug decided to claim they'd been hacked. One girl asked her how she got started, and she replied, "By sucking a lot of dick of course, duh!" And when she complimented Courtney, she replied, "Quit kissing my ass, you can't have an autograph".

Not sure if I mentioned it, but I know her former best friend's uncle, and they had issues with her running away, wanting to join her bestie in Hollywood. They finally let her go, and Courtney & Co. treated her like she was their personal assistant, and eventually sent her home on a bus. (The thought of riding Greyhound from LA to Olympia is....ew.) And now, I think I'm going to have a "no spoons" day, so I'm going back to bed and hope I don't have blonde nightmares.

PS--Nope, not concerned for her welfare in the least. She's no longer a minor, she can fuck up her life however she wants. Just rubbernecking the trainwreck.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread Information